Your first ending?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters
User avatar
Hisao&Hanako<3
Posts: 554
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:33 pm
Location: United States

Re: Your first ending?

Post by Hisao&Hanako<3 » Tue May 07, 2013 3:45 am

And if she didn't want it, it would be called rape.

User avatar
Xanatos
Posts: 5365
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:40 pm

Re: Your first ending?

Post by Xanatos » Tue May 07, 2013 4:00 am

Hisao&Hanako<3 wrote:And if she didn't want it, it would be called rape.
Now I know!

Image
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."

User avatar
Hisao&Hanako<3
Posts: 554
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:33 pm
Location: United States

Re: Your first ending?

Post by Hisao&Hanako<3 » Tue May 07, 2013 4:31 am

Is this a G.I. Joe/Captain Obvious kind of response? I'm rather unfamiliar with it.

User avatar
simmr001
Posts: 341
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:07 am

Re: Your first ending?

Post by simmr001 » Tue May 07, 2013 4:45 am

Xanatos wrote:
simmr001 wrote:I just got off a bus when I suddenly got emi's, facepalm and dropped the kindle, which bounced on the edge of the drain and had to grab it before it fell.
...Why did you drop the Kindle? You have two hands. Facepalm with the one not holding a Kindle. :lol:
Do you have a hand you predominantly do things with (get your mind outta the gutter right now) the facepalm hand I had my kindle in. Speaking of which I my cornea should heal in a few days

And yes . It is double h

User avatar
KeiichiO
Posts: 1757
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:07 pm
Location: Lost in the wonky province of my mind.

Re: Your first ending?

Post by KeiichiO » Tue May 07, 2013 4:49 am

simmr001 wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
simmr001 wrote:I just got off a bus when I suddenly got emi's, facepalm and dropped the kindle, which bounced on the edge of the drain and had to grab it before it fell.
...Why did you drop the Kindle? You have two hands. Facepalm with the one not holding a Kindle. :lol:
Do you have a hand you predominantly do things with (get your mind outta the gutter right now) the facepalm hand I had my kindle in. Speaking of which I my cornea should heal in a few days

And yes . It is double h
I immediately had to get my mind out of the gutter. I actually alternate between hands... WHEN LIFTING, that is. Ehehe... >.>

User avatar
Kick-aha
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon May 06, 2013 5:01 pm
Location: Mêlée Island

Re: Your first ending?

Post by Kick-aha » Tue May 07, 2013 4:53 am

Back to topic:

My first ending was the bad hanako ending. My only thought was like "That's it? Nonono, this can't be real...".
It hit me pretty hard as I'm a hanabro :oops: I was so shocked and broken-hearted when Hanako got angry and yelled at Hisao :cry: Who could know that "Let's call it a day" is an english phrase for doing nothing?
So I went back for the good ending and saved right after the H-scene to go to bed. I thought that would be a good place to leave the game but couldn't sleep at all, finished the route at 4.30 am, cried myself to sleep and got terribly tired and sad the next day :D

User avatar
simmr001
Posts: 341
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:07 am

Re: Your first ending?

Post by simmr001 » Tue May 07, 2013 4:58 am

Mine was shizune bad. Did not think comfort was that kind

User avatar
Jobriq
Posts: 369
Joined: Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:41 am
Location: Back at school! yay!

Re: Your first ending?

Post by Jobriq » Tue May 07, 2013 5:02 am

Kick-aha wrote:Back to topic:

My first ending was the bad hanako ending. My only thought was like "That's it? Nonono, this can't be real...".
It hit me pretty hard as I'm a hanabro :oops: I was so shocked and broken-hearted when Hanako got angry and yelled at Hisao :cry: Who could know that "Let's call it a day" is an english phrase for doing nothing?
So I went back for the good ending and saved right after the H-scene to go to bed. I thought that would be a good place to leave the game but couldn't sleep at all, finished the route at 4.30 am, cried myself to sleep and got terribly tired and sad the next day :D
All the feels.
Image
Fist of the North Star is a strange movie ._.
<Xanatos>: "Security is just Mutou walking around punching disobedient students in the head."
<KeiichiO>: "I'd rather look at clop than furry porn."
<CFC Kyle>: "All you do is press the quote button above someones post and WHEEEEEEEEEEEEE quoted."

User avatar
Hisao&Hanako<3
Posts: 554
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:33 pm
Location: United States

Re: Your first ending?

Post by Hisao&Hanako<3 » Tue May 07, 2013 5:06 am

Wow, ouch. Hanabro with her bad end as first memory. I got her neutral ending first. It's a fading memory in my mind now, though I still remember the last line. Want the good ending most, of course. Cause the first thought going through my mind after it was "No, I want her to be my girlfriend, not just a friend."

As for Shizune's bad end... well, the way Misha was coming on to Hisao, hugging up on him and what not... it kind of stood out to me what she was going for. Like she was saying "Fuck my brains out, Hicchan!" without actually saying that. The sad look on her face is saying that to her fans, maybe. All the Misha lovers are like yes, YES! Comfort her! I'm like no way man, I'm staying loyal to Shizune. No girl deserves to have her heart broken, even her.

User avatar
simmr001
Posts: 341
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:07 am

Re: Your first ending?

Post by simmr001 » Tue May 07, 2013 5:26 am

Exactly and I was shrinking in my seat the whole time

Second was rin neutral then I had to go through emi instant replay. ( I suck at relationships apparently) lilly and hanako I both got goods on. In that order

User avatar
pandaphil
Posts: 2149
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:54 am
Location: Seattle, WA
Contact:

Re: Your first ending?

Post by pandaphil » Tue May 07, 2013 5:56 am

Kick-aha wrote:Back to topic:

My first ending was the bad hanako ending. My only thought was like "That's it? Nonono, this can't be real...".
It hit me pretty hard as I'm a hanabro :oops: I was so shocked and broken-hearted when Hanako got angry and yelled at Hisao :cry: Who could know that "Let's call it a day" is an english phrase for doing nothing?
So I went back for the good ending and saved right after the H-scene to go to bed. I thought that would be a good place to leave the game but couldn't sleep at all, finished the route at 4.30 am, cried myself to sleep and got terribly tired and sad the next day :D
Aww man, that's gotta be hard. My sympathies my friend. I think I actually consulted the flow chart here in the board just to make sure I didn't get her bad ending. Otherwise your reaction sounds just like everyone elses here.

It's good to have you with us.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.

User avatar
simmr001
Posts: 341
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:07 am

Re: Your first ending?

Post by simmr001 » Tue May 07, 2013 6:11 am

Welcome to the group man

User avatar
Kick-aha
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon May 06, 2013 5:01 pm
Location: Mêlée Island

Re: Your first ending?

Post by Kick-aha » Tue May 07, 2013 10:32 am

Thank you :)

But I'm happy it went this way than the other way round: I don't want to imagine the feels doing her bad ending after achieving her good one.

I only used the flowchart for Rin to avoid the neutral ending because everyone cried how heart-wrecking it should be. It was unsatisfying - like Rin herself - but not that sad. I can't understand her, not the way Hisao behaves :|

User avatar
basmimarsinan
Posts: 21
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:47 am

Re: Your first ending?

Post by basmimarsinan » Tue May 07, 2013 1:31 pm

My first ending was the good one of Shizune. It felt a little bland though after all that long ride. I think I was spoiled about the comfort thing, so didn't fall into that trap.

User avatar
pandaphil
Posts: 2149
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:54 am
Location: Seattle, WA
Contact:

Re: Your first ending?

Post by pandaphil » Tue May 07, 2013 1:34 pm

Kick-aha wrote:Thank you :)

But I'm happy it went this way than the other way round: I don't want to imagine the feels doing her bad ending after achieving her good one.

I only used the flowchart for Rin to avoid the neutral ending because everyone cried how heart-wrecking it should be. It was unsatisfying - like Rin herself - but not that sad. I can't understand her, not the way Hisao behaves :|
As long as you're good with it, then its cool. I think I'd tend to fall into the trap of considering the first ending I encounters to be the 'real' ending.

And yeah, I hear ya re Rin's neutral ending. to me it seemed the best ending for her, as she'll hopefully find someone at art school who can really understand her. Her bad ending is pretty harsh though, with Hisao being Mr Insensitive again, and her good ending is okay.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.

Post Reply