Your first ending?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters
User avatar
simmr001
Posts: 341
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:07 am

Re: Your first ending?

Post by simmr001 » Mon May 06, 2013 11:40 am

It wouldn't surprise me. Their are many things that fact would do to me but surprise isn't one of them

User avatar
Jobriq
Posts: 369
Joined: Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:41 am
Location: Back at school! yay!

Re: Your first ending?

Post by Jobriq » Mon May 06, 2013 12:15 pm

simmr001 wrote:What's the difference between hisao and hanako? One h.
Huh?...
Fist of the North Star is a strange movie ._.
<Xanatos>: "Security is just Mutou walking around punching disobedient students in the head."
<KeiichiO>: "I'd rather look at clop than furry porn."
<CFC Kyle>: "All you do is press the quote button above someones post and WHEEEEEEEEEEEEE quoted."

User avatar
simmr001
Posts: 341
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:07 am

Re: Your first ending?

Post by simmr001 » Mon May 06, 2013 1:42 pm

Very bad joke I once heard

Hisaos disability was caused by a heart attack. Hanakos by a hearth attack.

User avatar
pandaphil
Posts: 2149
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:54 am
Location: Seattle, WA
Contact:

Re: Your first ending?

Post by pandaphil » Mon May 06, 2013 1:57 pm

KeiichiO wrote:
ANYway, I can see Hanako and Hisao in an argument, getting in each others faces and such, and then they break out into a kissing fiesta. That'd be hngtastic.
I don't know about the angry sex part. But I can see this happening. It would be great to see them both standing up for themselves. I think the realization that they'd given each other a self confidence boost would bring them even closer together.

Hmmm, starting to reconsider setting my fic after the bad ending. Wish I'd thought of this.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.

User avatar
Jobriq
Posts: 369
Joined: Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:41 am
Location: Back at school! yay!

Re: Your first ending?

Post by Jobriq » Mon May 06, 2013 2:22 pm

simmr001 wrote:Very bad joke I once heard

Hisaos disability was caused by a heart attack. Hanakos by a hearth attack.
Image

That's... a really bad joke -_-
Fist of the North Star is a strange movie ._.
<Xanatos>: "Security is just Mutou walking around punching disobedient students in the head."
<KeiichiO>: "I'd rather look at clop than furry porn."
<CFC Kyle>: "All you do is press the quote button above someones post and WHEEEEEEEEEEEEE quoted."

User avatar
simmr001
Posts: 341
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:07 am

Re: Your first ending?

Post by simmr001 » Mon May 06, 2013 2:24 pm

Read the original post. I told you it was bad

User avatar
Hisao&Hanako<3
Posts: 554
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:33 pm
Location: United States

Re: Your first ending?

Post by Hisao&Hanako<3 » Mon May 06, 2013 2:26 pm

Really? A joke I made in poor taste is causing someone to rethink a fan fiction plot? Interesting.

I reckon it would have to be done with care and attention to detail. Hisao's immediate reaction might need to be tweaked a bit, maybe...

User avatar
simmr001
Posts: 341
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:07 am

Re: Your first ending?

Post by simmr001 » Mon May 06, 2013 2:29 pm

pandaphil wrote:
KeiichiO wrote:
ANYway, I can see Hanako and Hisao in an argument, getting in each others faces and such, and then they break out into a kissing fiesta. That'd be hngtastic.
I don't know about the angry sex part. But I can see this happening. It would be great to see them both standing up for themselves. I think the realization that they'd given each other a self confidence boost would bring them even closer together.

Hmmm, starting to reconsider setting my fic after the bad ending. Wish I'd thought of this.
Hey it's what we're here for. :)

Agreed hisaoxhanako, otherwise we end up with a more controversial h scene than the Canon one

Don't know why but the massive face is making me giggle.

User avatar
Hisao&Hanako<3
Posts: 554
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:33 pm
Location: United States

Re: Your first ending?

Post by Hisao&Hanako<3 » Mon May 06, 2013 2:35 pm

Maybe I'm different than Hisao in a bad way, myself. Hanako getting all angry and yelling in my face would make me cry like a little bitch. Not only because I care for her so much. Meh... it's one of the disadvantages to having a sensitive, gentle heart. I make up for it in other ways, though...

User avatar
simmr001
Posts: 341
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:07 am

Re: Your first ending?

Post by simmr001 » Mon May 06, 2013 2:41 pm

Hisao&Hanako<3 wrote:Maybe I'm different than Hisao in a bad way, myself. Hanako getting all angry and yelling in my face would make me cry like a little bitch. Not only because I care for her so much. Meh... it's one of the disadvantages to having a sensitive, gentle heart. I make up for it in other ways, though...
If I wasn't sure you'd call me a pig I'd insert an innuendo into this post. Regardless of your true gender

I'd just stand their, let her vent everything then apologise. If she asked to leave then, I would but not before she had vented it all.

User avatar
Hisao&Hanako<3
Posts: 554
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:33 pm
Location: United States

Re: Your first ending?

Post by Hisao&Hanako<3 » Mon May 06, 2013 2:48 pm

Hmm, if you want to go down that route, then yes, I do have confidence in that area. However, I also have no experience. So I may end up eating my confident words sooner or later. I'm saving myself for that right, special girl. Also waiting till after the wedding. Not many people do that anymore.

A girl like Hanako would be amazing to wait for, to take things slow for, to go at her pace and bring her joy and comfort to warm her heart. :)

User avatar
pandaphil
Posts: 2149
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:54 am
Location: Seattle, WA
Contact:

Re: Your first ending?

Post by pandaphil » Mon May 06, 2013 3:00 pm

I can see him mulling over it for a few days and getting more and more worked up, especially if Lilly comes back and gives him crap about it. So he decides to go back and apologize. She snubs him, and he loses his temper...

"Hey c'mon, I was just trying to help!"

"D-Did I ever say I wanted your help?"

"No, but you sure as hell needed it!"

"Shut up!"

And a paragaph later they're both crying and kissing each other desperately.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.

User avatar
Jobriq
Posts: 369
Joined: Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:41 am
Location: Back at school! yay!

Re: Your first ending?

Post by Jobriq » Mon May 06, 2013 3:19 pm

pandaphil wrote:I can see him mulling over it for a few days and getting more and more worked up, especially if Lilly comes back and gives him crap about it. So he decides to go back and apologize. She snubs him, and he loses his temper...
I wonder how Lilly would react in the bad ending. She'd come back from Scotland and be like wtf happened here :x
Fist of the North Star is a strange movie ._.
<Xanatos>: "Security is just Mutou walking around punching disobedient students in the head."
<KeiichiO>: "I'd rather look at clop than furry porn."
<CFC Kyle>: "All you do is press the quote button above someones post and WHEEEEEEEEEEEEE quoted."

User avatar
simmr001
Posts: 341
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:07 am

Re: Your first ending?

Post by simmr001 » Mon May 06, 2013 3:30 pm

Jobriq wrote:
pandaphil wrote:I can see him mulling over it for a few days and getting more and more worked up, especially if Lilly comes back and gives him crap about it. So he decides to go back and apologize. She snubs him, and he loses his temper...
I wonder how Lilly would react in the bad ending. She'd come back from Scotland and be like wtf happened here :x
I like to think she'd do a tranquil fury in her chat with hisao. Then again I thought emi's dad was locked up and I my first ending was shizune bad unintentional (i thought she wanted a shoulder to cry on). What does this clueless bisexual know

And double h (my kindle hates your name for some reason) my experience consists of a girl laughing in my face, your better than me at this stuff through that fact alone. And your sense of honour shames even mine

Btw jobriq I got a better one for you http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/mas ... 32/67b.jpg

User avatar
Jobriq
Posts: 369
Joined: Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:41 am
Location: Back at school! yay!

Re: Your first ending?

Post by Jobriq » Mon May 06, 2013 3:50 pm

simmr001 wrote:
Btw jobriq I got a better one for you http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/mas ... 32/67b.jpg
omg... the froot loops can't stop laughing lol :lol:
Fist of the North Star is a strange movie ._.
<Xanatos>: "Security is just Mutou walking around punching disobedient students in the head."
<KeiichiO>: "I'd rather look at clop than furry porn."
<CFC Kyle>: "All you do is press the quote button above someones post and WHEEEEEEEEEEEEE quoted."

Post Reply