Your first ending?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Xanatos

Re: Your first ending?

Post by Xanatos »

YZQ wrote:"Did Hanako just do a conga line here....."

Me thinks Yuuko needs pills too.
I was thinking more a neurotic freakout that she'd end up fired. :lol:

The only thing Yuuko needs is her own route. Has one been written yet? If not, I'm adding it to my list.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

I didn't see one so far. Cue Kenji raging at Hisao later in the route.
"Nothing is beneath man. Everything is permitted."

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
Hisao&Hanako<3

Post by Hisao&Hanako<3 »

I disregard Hanako's bad end for a number of reasons, but the most important of them being, for one, I would have confessed to her long before and not waited for her collapse in the park. Two... wait. That is the biggest reason.

Not to mention that if a girl I really love burst out in anger at me like that, I'd probably break down and cry, myself. In high school, that would have been too much for me to handle at once, and possibly even now. So her reaction to that would be...?
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Ordinarily, I'd talk about the ridiculousness inherent in disregarding part of a story just because it's not what you would do...But why bother?

It must suck watching movies with you. "I'd never do that! DISREGARD! DISREGARD!" :P
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Well, its like a wise man once said. "I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Hisao&Hanako<3

Post by Hisao&Hanako<3 »

I think it's perfectly okay to disregard something regarding fictional characters and work things up any way you want in your head, cause they're fictional.

Besides, I don't watch too many movies anyway. I try to stay away from the Hollywood scumbag brainwashing.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

If you're gonna do that, just write up your own stories. :P

Implying that Hollywood runs a brainwashing conspiracy...Okay then, Kenji. :lol:
Hisao&Hanako<3

Post by Hisao&Hanako<3 »

You're an idiot if you don't think Hollywood isn't trying to control each and every one of us. Don't make me bring my friend here, I'll have him go off on you.

But that's beside the point...

Hanako is very precious, yes. That is always an acceptable point.
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

On a serious note, the last Hollywood movie(s) that I can remember watching (in cinemas or on DVDs or downloads) is the LOTR series. Yeah, so Hollywood controlling me?

Now, if you say Blizzard is trying to....

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Whatever you say, Kenji. I'm sure Iron Man 3 is a horrible machine of mind-controlling evil. :roll: As an industry run by and for profit, they're trying to control your wallets but if you really believe your brain is in danger, it's not a good brain in the first place. And I have no wallet either so they can suck it. :lol:
Hisao&Hanako<3

Post by Hisao&Hanako<3 »

Kenji isn't very far off other than in his unfair targeting of women. Though what he refers to as "feminists," I call "Mystery Babylon the Great."

You're taking me too literally. The brainwashing I speak of is something far more subtle that you don't notice. Unless of course you already have the wisdom to see beyond it, which most don't.

But I digress. At any given point in time during the day, I think to myself, I'd like to give Hanako a big hug. She's so awesome.
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

The "subtle brainwashing" doesn't cut it either. Besides, even without Man, the Earth will still be here (until the Sun decides to explode).
Last edited by YZQ on Sat May 04, 2013 1:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Hisao&Hanako<3 wrote:Kenji isn't very far off other than in his unfair targeting of women. Though what he refers to as "feminists," I call "Mystery Babylon the Great."

You're taking me too literally. The brainwashing I speak of is something far more subtle that you don't notice. Unless of course you already have the wisdom to see beyond it, which most don't.

But I digress. At any given point in time during the day, I think to myself, I'd like to give Hanako a big hug. She's so awesome.
That'd be an awesome magician name...

The brainwashing you speak of is imagined. And everybody would hug Hanako. Except for bears. Oh god, bears...
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

Bears will hug Hanako, if she has fantastical powers.

Sabin

Post by Sabin »

I'm curious as to what exactly you mean by brainwashing beyond the usual reinforcement of cultural norms, entertainment tropes, and the usual tricks for parting people from their money. I doubt that Hollywood is up to anything nefarious, but then again, I don't doubt the power of propaganda, either.

As for the topic at hand, my first route was Rin's, and I got the good ending to it. After it, I felt rather exhausted mentally and emotionally.