Your first ending?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

pisceanreve

Your first ending?

Post by pisceanreve »

I died my first time around.
Then, I decided to reload my save file and say that I wanted to go to the art club (even though the truth was, with Rin, that I actually somehow got stuck with her. I guess the truth does not go unpunished :P). Honestly, Rin is my least favourite, so I played it again on skip mode and am currently going on the Emi track, who I like a lot better!

So what about you?
win746

Re: Your first ending?

Post by win746 »

Woo, I died the first time too. :x Then I played again and end up on Hanako's route.

Also, welcome to the forum. :)
Katie wrote:I hate men
This board is being invaded by feminists, spread the word!
Sedinus

Post by Sedinus »

Guess I'll be the third to join "I-died-on-my-first-time" club. It happened almost 8 months ago and pissed me off so badly that I abandoned the game and decided to give it another chance just recently.
Velitation

Post by Velitation »

Emi's bad ending. That was all kinds of hurt. Not as much as Rin's "Neutral ending" though. Following it up with the good ending felt shallow, and honestly, the bad ending made more sense for me at the time. Hisao was/is denser than lead at a LOT of points during that arc. Felt that he should've learned the hard way. Great, now I'm a sadist.
[fahsign]Velitation[/fahsign] Remember, it's just a game.
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

I must be the only person who has yet to die. :)

For me it was Emi's good ending. It ensured I'd be hooked for life.

Velitation: Hisao catches a lot of crap, but really, he has to ask all the dumb questions for the readers benefit. To make sure we really understand whats going on.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Abrathor

Post by Abrathor »

My first ending was with Emi, and it was the good one, then I replayed in skip mode and went for Emi's bad ending, after that I decided to go for the girl that I liked the most, Lilly, and absolutely no regrets there, I loved her. D:

I have yet to die in the game. lol
Hans PK
Location: I'm trapped in your device please please help me oh god oh god

Post by Hans PK »

Emi's good ending here. I didn't intend to get on her path; I was just following common sense and got pulled into it before I knew what was happening. I ended up liking it, even though the famed Master of Romance latches on tight to the idiot ball at a few points. "Fine, keep your secrets. They can lie in the grave..." What made you think that was a good idea?

Oh, and Manly Picnic is fun. You should try it.
What is there left to say?
SpecimenSix

Post by SpecimenSix »

I'll have to join the Emi good ending club. I was actually going for Hanako on my first time around, but I guess I was a bit too competitive for my own good. :lol:

Like Panda I was blown away by it and that ensured that I'd go back and do all the other routes.
I am bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There is no one I would rather be than me.
ShadeHaven

Post by ShadeHaven »

I should have gotten Emi's bad ending, but I chickened out and reloaded my save.
win746

Post by win746 »

ShadeHaven wrote:I should have gotten Emi's bad ending, but I chickened out and reloaded my save.
I heard Hanako bad ending was really, well, bad. So as a coward I am, I used a walkthrough halfway through Hanako's route.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

pandaphil wrote:I must be the only person who has yet to die. :)

Velitation: Hisao catches a lot of crap, but really, he has to ask all the dumb questions for the readers benefit. To make sure we really understand whats going on.
I suggest dying as soon as you can. It's hilarious. :lol: (Wow, without context, that would be crazy fucked up thing to say...)

And yeah, I died my first time through...But it was pretty much intentional. :lol: Most if not all VNs account for the possibility of complete failure and I like to see how it's handled. Usually I just get fired or something...Never died before. xD

@win746: Quit being a wuss. :P
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Velitation

Post by Velitation »

pandaphil wrote:I must be the only person who has yet to die. :)

Fair enough. I get too hammered into the details to appreciate the big picture more often than not. Nobody likes a nitpicker. :lol:
Xanatos wrote: I suggest dying as soon as you can. It's hilarious. :lol: (Wow, without context, that would be crazy fucked up thing to say...)

And yeah, I died my first time through...But it was pretty much intentional. :lol: Most if not all VNs account for the possibility of complete failure and I like to see how it's handled. Usually I just get fired or something...Never died before. xD

@win746: Quit being a wuss. :P
After going through the dying scene, my sides were hurting. That was after I played through every other ending though.
[fahsign]Velitation[/fahsign] Remember, it's just a game.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Velitation wrote:After going through the dying scene, my sides were hurting. That was after I played through every other ending though.
I only laughed up until the dying. Once the screen went red, I just stared at the screen wondering how the hell one manages that much mood whiplash in a moment's time.

Excluding that one for being intentional, my first end was Emi's bad one. Totally not my fault. I told Hisao to go talk to her, not go mock her dead father. :lol:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
win746

Post by win746 »

Xanatos wrote: @win746: Quit being a wuss. :P
Pfft, I totally was going to playthrough without one, but my friends who introduced me to KS practically begged me to follow the two specific decisions to get the good ending.

So, not my fault. Cough.

As for the dying scene, the banter was so funny, then the dying part was quite surprising. One of the thoughts that went through my mind was "I can't even beat a visual novel/game, I'm the casual of casuals!"
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

win746 wrote:
Xanatos wrote: @win746: Quit being a wuss. :P
Pfft, I totally was going to playthrough without one, but my friends who introduced me to KS practically begged me to follow the two specific decisions to get the good ending.

So, not my fault. Cough.

As for the dying scene, the banter was so funny, then the dying part was quite surprising. One of the thoughts that went through my mind was "I can't even beat a visual novel/game, I'm the casual of casuals!"
No excuses. :P All endings must be gotten without charts unless impossible. It's a law. Somewhere.

:lol: It's the equivalent of finishing a book and the last text on the last page (after 'The End') is "(And fuck you, pal.)"