Your first ending?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

RazzMaDazz
Location: A state where we have a lot of beach front property, a lot of douche-bags, and a lot of weed

Re: Your first ending?

Post by RazzMaDazz »

Xanatos wrote:
RazzMaDazz wrote:I got hanako's bad end on my first play through. It was so heart wrenching I was vomiting into the toilet for about 30 minutes.
...Bad luck, man. :lol: Try again.
I did, that happened like 2 weeks ago lol.
Its in the math people
Image = Lilly is the #1 Waifu in history
lucc

Post by lucc »

I was hoping for Hanako, but ended up pushing myself on the track too much and wound up with Emi. It hurt me when I got the bad end. I can only thank whatever god atheists believe in that I hadn't been with Hanako at the time. I don't know if my heart could take it, looking back on what RazzMaDazz just said...
RazzMaDazz
Location: A state where we have a lot of beach front property, a lot of douche-bags, and a lot of weed

Post by RazzMaDazz »

lucc wrote:I was hoping for Hanako, but ended up pushing myself on the track too much and wound up with Emi. It hurt me when I got the bad end. I can only thank whatever god atheists believe in that I hadn't been with Hanako at the time. I don't know if my heart could take it, looking back on what RazzMaDazz just said...
Yes be thankful that your wake up call was Emi instead of Hanako, though to be fair I have never been one to take emotional hits well.
Its in the math people
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

lucc wrote:whatever god atheists believe in
That'd be Morgan Freeman. Good luck not screwing up Hanako...
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
RazzMaDazz

Post by RazzMaDazz »

Xanatos wrote:
That'd be Morgan Freeman.
You have no idea how much I laughed at this.
Its in the math people
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

RazzMaDazz wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
That'd be Morgan Freeman.
You have no idea how much I laughed at this.
As did I. I'm an Apatheist (in other words, I don't care if there is/isn't a God doesn't really affect me).
However I often jokingly say "Kamina damn it" because seriously, he died for our sins so that future badassery can continue.
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
Qchan

Post by Qchan »

I finished dying while trying to get to Rin's route, Then finished Rin's and curled up into fetal position and threw up.
RazzMaDazz

Post by RazzMaDazz »

Qchan wrote:I finished dying while trying to get to Rin's route, Then finished Rin's and curled up into fetal position and threw up.
Glad to know I wasn't the only one who threw up when completing my first route.
Its in the math people
Hans PK
Location: I'm trapped in your device please please help me oh god oh god

Post by Hans PK »

Qchan wrote:I finished dying while trying to get to Rin's route, Then finished Rin's and curled up into fetal position and threw up.
Good, bad, or neutral? I only ask because all three of her endings seem to have those sort of effects on people, ranging from violent sobbing and temporary loss of manliness to aforementioned combination of vomit and the fetal position or soul-crushing emptiness and despair and pain and sorrow and...

Yeah.
What is there left to say?
Qchan

Post by Qchan »

Hans PK wrote:
Good, bad, or neutral? I only ask because all three of her endings seem to have those sort of effects on people, ranging from violent sobbing and temporary loss of manliness to aforementioned combination of vomit and the fetal position or soul-crushing emptiness and despair and pain and sorrow and...

Yeah.
Good ending, But the things that happened before (Ie, Nearly every decision i had to make) Was what destroyed me.
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

Qchan wrote:
Hans PK wrote:

Yeah.
Good ending, But the things that happened before (Ie, Nearly every decision i had to make) Was what destroyed me.
If that's the case, Rin's Neutral and Bad ends will leave you feeling an empty shell.
I also draw, kind of.
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
Qchan

Post by Qchan »

Steinherz wrote:
Qchan wrote:
Hans PK wrote: Good, bad, or neutral? I only ask because all three of her endings seem to have those sort of effects on people, ranging from violent sobbing and temporary loss of manliness to aforementioned combination of vomit and the fetal position or soul-crushing emptiness and despair and pain and sorrow and...

Yeah.
If that's the case, Rin's Neutral and Bad ends will leave you feeling an empty shell.
And that's why I can't 100% this game.
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

Qchan wrote:
Steinherz wrote:
Qchan wrote:Yeah.
And that's why I can't 100% this game.[/quote]
.... pansy.
I also draw, kind of.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Qchan wrote:And that's why I can't 100% this game.
You can and you will. :P
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Hans PK
Location: I'm trapped in your device please please help me oh god oh god

Post by Hans PK »

Xanatos wrote:
Qchan wrote:And that's why I can't 100% this game.
You can and you will. :P
And you will enjoy it, or die crying.
What is there left to say?