Your first ending?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Xanatos

Re: Your first ending?

Post by Xanatos »

Sea wrote:contain no feels
Maybe if you pay literally no attention at all... O.o
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Hisao&Hanako<3

Post by Hisao&Hanako<3 »

It's hard to elaborate much on the video I posted. You either grew up with it or you didn't. How many of you recall the voice of Dan Forden saying "TOASTY!" in the various Mortal Kombat games?

So, yeah. Hanako, Toasty, you can kinda get the joke. Cause like, seeing her mad face, since it's so seldom seen, is similar to how Dan Forden's face pops out for a quick second in the lower right of the screen.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Hisao&Hanako<3 wrote:It's hard to elaborate much on the video I posted. You either grew up with it or you didn't. How many of you recall the voice of Dan Forden saying "TOASTY!" in the various Mortal Kombat games?

So, yeah. Hanako, Toasty, you can kinda get the joke. Cause like, seeing her mad face, since it's so seldom seen, is similar to how Dan Forden's face pops out for a quick second in the lower right of the screen.
I remember toasty... :lol:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
Hisao&Hanako<3

Post by Hisao&Hanako<3 »

???!!!!!

When I looked up Toasty, this is what I came up with.

TOASTY!!!
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Oh, have you not seen that before? :lol: Rin's love of toasty buns is well-known.
wazuzu

Post by wazuzu »

Dat hairy gorilla Hanako.

Hisao&Hanako<3

Post by Hisao&Hanako<3 »

Not hair, but burn scars. :(
simmr001

Post by simmr001 »

Just saw that hanako picture. Me and robin were like Image
Hisao&Hanako<3

Post by Hisao&Hanako<3 »

Yeah, Hanako wouldn't have the confidence to wear something like that for awhile. At least not in public. I could imagine her dressing like that for Hisao, though.
simmr001

Post by simmr001 »

Hisao&Hanako<3 wrote:Yeah, Hanako wouldn't have the confidence to wear something like that for awhile. At least not in public. I could imagine her dressing like that for Hisao, though.
definitely, I think if she thought hisao would enjoy it. She'd do things that would make lilly and emi blush at the mere thought of them.
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

simmr001 wrote:Just saw that hanako picture. Me and robin were like Image
So you're a gay black couple, eh?
Ice13

Post by Ice13 »

I died. Fell off the roof. Yay me.

The first non-death one I stumbled into was Lily OK-end. Whee.
-->Insert clever phrase here.<--
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Hisao&Hanako<3 wrote:Yeah, Hanako wouldn't have the confidence to wear something like that for awhile. At least not in public. I could imagine her dressing like that for Hisao, though.
I've been saying this all along. That boy is the best confidence booster she could have.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
wazuzu

Post by wazuzu »

KeiichiO wrote:So you're a gay black couple, eh?
Yep, they are, and I'ma hindu (or turkish, don't know) soccerman, and I retain that face even now. And you are a hippie pony. Yay to the internets!
Xaredian
Location: Elysium, Crytar, Terranova, somewhere in the universe

Post by Xaredian »

Hanako's good ending. Tbh, I have no idea why I ended up getting *cough*, picking, *cough* her...
Followed by Lilly's good ending, which who I like more so than Hanako.
To be remembered by anyone after death is the goal of basically every soul that's lived in this world.