Your first ending?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Xanatos

Re: Your first ending?

Post by Xanatos »

Shail wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
Shail wrote:I immediately lost sight of ALL of the other girls.
So did Lilly.

Now go get the bad ending. :twisted:
That post.. was useful for post counts and nothing else <_< ...
As was that one. Hello, pot. My name is Kettle.

I'm rather surprised you didn't get trapped in Emi's path like many here...Hell, I went after Hanako and still got stuck with the little brat. :lol:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Kick-aha

Post by Kick-aha »

Xanatos wrote: I'm rather surprised you didn't get trapped in Emi's path like many here...Hell, I went after Hanako and still got stuck with the little brat. :lol:
Get trapped in her path? But the nurse told you "don't overact yourself" and running a whole (?) loop in a poor shape, with a bad heart condition and being out of breath seemed a bit ... overacting to me?
I had trouble getting Emi's path. :D
Last edited by Kick-aha on Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shail

Post by Shail »

I honestly went through the game choosing whatever option felt like the most natural to me. I think that if I hadn't gotten Hanako, I'd have gotten Emi or The Manly Picnic. I couldn't go for Shizune, too shy, and I would so fuck up trying to get Rin, but I would DEFINITELY try to be good friends with Rin, I think she'd be fun to hang out with. Might have been able to get Lilly if not Hanako, but Emi practically offers herself to you, but my routine clashes with Hanako's so we'd get along well. I hate running but I wouldn't mind picking it up to run with a cute girl.
~I hate endings~ Fan fiction is the only way to keep KS alive!
~The only good ending is a sequel~
~Want to know why I REALLY fucking hate endings? Mirai Nikki Want to know why I love epilogues? Watch the Mirai Nikki OVA
~Mirai Nikki: A perfect example of endings I hate~
Hanako -> Rin -> Shizune -> ? -> ?
simmr001

Post by simmr001 »

Shail wrote:I honestly went through the game choosing whatever option felt like the most natural to me. I think that if I hadn't gotten Hanako, I'd have gotten Emi or The Manly Picnic. I couldn't go for Shizune, too shy, and I would so fuck up trying to get Rin, but I would DEFINITELY try to be good friends with Rin, I think she'd be fun to hang out with. Might have been able to get Lilly if not Hanako, but Emi practically offers herself to you, but my routine clashes with Hanako's so we'd get along well. I hate running but I wouldn't mind picking it up to run with a cute girl.
It's the only route where the genius realises "I need to listen to the doctors, or I'll die!"
Shail

Post by Shail »

I wonder who would actually manage to get Rin's good ending if they had to go through KS in the shoes of Hisao starting on his first day of Yamako. I personally don't think I'd even manage to get her route to start...
~I hate endings~ Fan fiction is the only way to keep KS alive!
~The only good ending is a sequel~
~Want to know why I REALLY fucking hate endings? Mirai Nikki Want to know why I love epilogues? Watch the Mirai Nikki OVA
~Mirai Nikki: A perfect example of endings I hate~
Hanako -> Rin -> Shizune -> ? -> ?
rockin robin

Post by rockin robin »

Shail wrote:I wonder who would actually manage to get Rin's good ending if they had to go through KS in the shoes of Hisao starting on his first day of Yamako. I personally don't think I'd even manage to get her route to start...
Simmr001 once tried to get out off gym with a "cubic foot" emi and him would be like fire and ice
I kenji's worst nightmare! A FEMINIST!!
have a tracheo-osoephagul puncture.
three years with simmr001 10/06/13
stutum

Post by stutum »

My first ending was Hanako's neutral ending. At the last choice, I made the wrong one.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

stutum wrote:My first ending was Hanako's neutral ending. At the last choice, I made the wrong one.
You actually don't get a last choice for that ending. Even if you pick the right one, the game plays out as if you picked the wrong one anyway. :P
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Crocidolite

Post by Crocidolite »

I got Emi as my first ending, loved it. Then went on to do Hanako, loved it even more. I <3 Hanako.

I, Love, Hanako! <3 <3
Hisao&Hanako<3

Post by Hisao&Hanako<3 »

Yay, another Hanako lover. We need more here. Or the ones that are here need to speak up more, no need to be so much like our shy, introverted waifu. :lol:
OneDrop

Post by OneDrop »

I got Hanako's good ending as my first ending. She was and still is my favorite girl!
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Ironic how the least popular girl in the game world is the most popular in the real one.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
DatDanimacian

Post by DatDanimacian »

I finished the game for the first time yesterday with the good Hanako ending...

I teared up....

I don't have tears often often, i would usually see myself as some cold hearted bastard when it came to sad movies, I saw movies like Titanic and at no point did i even feel the least bit sad, but by the end of this i couldn't help it.

I had literally had had watery eyes for the last hour or so of the path, and i can't bring myself to play any of the other paths yet.

I still get tears when i hear Painful history.

This is my first visual novel by the way.
Firewind

Post by Firewind »

DatDanimacian wrote:I finished the game for the first time yesterday with the good Hanako ending...

I teared up....

I don't have tears often often, i would usually see myself as some cold hearted bastard when it came to sad movies, I saw movies like Titanic and at no point did i even feel the least bit sad, but by the end of this i couldn't help it.

I had literally had had watery eyes for the last hour or so of the path, and i can't bring myself to play any of the other paths yet.

I still get tears when i hear Painful history.

This is my first visual novel by the way.
Hello and welcome! Yeah, I had them watery eyes during Hanako's path but I must say that Lilly's path was even worse than that for me(or better? :lol: ). Painful History is indeed beautiful. Take your time and play all the routes, man, they're all great. :wink:
Everyone hides who they are at least some of their time. Sometimes you bury that part of yourself so deeply that you have to be reminded it's there at all. And sometimes you just want to forget who you are all together.
DatDanimacian

Post by DatDanimacian »

Firewind wrote:Hello and welcome! Yeah, I had them watery eyes during Hanako's path but I must say that Lilly's path was even worse than that for me(or better? :lol: ). Painful History is indeed beautiful. Take your time and play all the routes, man, they're all great. :wink:
I will once i get in the mood. :cry: