Your first ending?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters
User avatar
Xanatos
Posts: 5365
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:40 pm

Re: Your first ending?

Post by Xanatos » Wed May 08, 2013 10:32 pm

Jobriq wrote:
KeiichiO wrote:@Jobriq: And so is this:
...We're a bit off topic...
I just read the latest chapter with that Rin. She dies. :D

Shizune's route without lesbian Misha... Hisao would probably have to comfort Hideaki instead
But isn't that Akira's job? Her very very illegal job?
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."

User avatar
Mahorfeus
Posts: 680
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:16 pm

Re: Your first ending?

Post by Mahorfeus » Thu May 09, 2013 4:25 am

For a second I thought I was walking into Banda territory. Dodged a bullet there.
"A very small degree of hope is sufficient to cause the birth of love." -Stendhal
The verdict is (finally) in:
Hanako > Rin > Emi > Lilly = Shizune

User avatar
pandaphil
Posts: 2149
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:54 am
Location: Seattle, WA
Contact:

Re: Your first ending?

Post by pandaphil » Thu May 09, 2013 5:18 am

Jobriq wrote:
I just read the latest chapter with that Rin. She dies. :D

Shizune's route without lesbian Misha... Hisao would probably have to comfort Hideaki instead
That'd be one way to bring in the female fans.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.

User avatar
simmr001
Posts: 341
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:07 am

Re: Your first ending?

Post by simmr001 » Thu May 09, 2013 5:42 am

pandaphil wrote:
Jobriq wrote:
I just read the latest chapter with that Rin. She dies. :D

Shizune's route without lesbian Misha... Hisao would probably have to comfort Hideaki instead
That'd be one way to bring in the female fans.
And the bisexual ones too :wink:

And my internet goes out for one day and you guys fill two pages

Rin x hisao does remind me of haruhi x kyon... wait is that haruhi or Huang lingyin from infinite stratos

Mugtheif
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon May 20, 2013 11:24 pm

Re: Your first ending?

Post by Mugtheif » Mon May 20, 2013 11:26 pm

I got Emi's bad ending. I was trying for Hanako's, but ended up loving Shizune's arc the most.
I was rather shocked.

User avatar
sennit
Posts: 78
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:52 pm

Re: Your first ending?

Post by sennit » Mon May 20, 2013 11:36 pm

Mugtheif wrote:I got Emi's bad ending. I was trying for Hanako's, but ended up loving Shizune's arc the most.
I was rather shocked.
Oh yeah, the girls definitely grow on everyone in different ways. How many endings have you seen?

User avatar
mateh1
Posts: 114
Joined: Fri May 17, 2013 7:05 am

Re: Your first ending?

Post by mateh1 » Mon May 20, 2013 11:38 pm

My first ending (also my first time playing) is Hanako's good ending.. :D
ahh... what a wonderful ending.. it's a bit hanging though.. :(
Image
Can you face your fears?

User avatar
sennit
Posts: 78
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:52 pm

Re: Your first ending?

Post by sennit » Mon May 20, 2013 11:49 pm

mateh1 wrote:My first ending (also my first time playing) is Hanako's good ending.. :D
ahh... what a wonderful ending.. it's a bit hanging though.. :(
I feel like we can assume your relationship with Hanako would follow a path similarly Lilly arc in terms of how Hanako develops and opens up:)

User avatar
mateh1
Posts: 114
Joined: Fri May 17, 2013 7:05 am

Re: Your first ending?

Post by mateh1 » Tue May 21, 2013 12:42 am

sennit wrote:
mateh1 wrote:My first ending (also my first time playing) is Hanako's good ending.. :D
ahh... what a wonderful ending.. it's a bit hanging though.. :(
I feel like we can assume your relationship with Hanako would follow a path similarly Lilly arc in terms of how Hanako develops and opens up:)
yes, and I think if the story continues after they started dating, Hanako would join the newspaper club just like in Lilly's Arc.. the story is very similar.. :o
too bad Hanako's Arc is too short.. :(
Image
Can you face your fears?

User avatar
Jobriq
Posts: 369
Joined: Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:41 am
Location: Back at school! yay!

Re: Your first ending?

Post by Jobriq » Tue May 21, 2013 1:06 am

mateh1 wrote:
sennit wrote:
mateh1 wrote:My first ending (also my first time playing) is Hanako's good ending.. :D
ahh... what a wonderful ending.. it's a bit hanging though.. :(
I feel like we can assume your relationship with Hanako would follow a path similarly Lilly arc in terms of how Hanako develops and opens up:)
yes, and I think if the story continues after they started dating, Hanako would join the newspaper club just like in Lilly's Arc.. the story is very similar.. :o
too bad Hanako's Arc is too short.. :(
Or Hisao has a sudden heart attack and dies and Hanako is left heartbroken and becomes even more of a recluse. sadness ;-;
Fist of the North Star is a strange movie ._.
<Xanatos>: "Security is just Mutou walking around punching disobedient students in the head."
<KeiichiO>: "I'd rather look at clop than furry porn."
<CFC Kyle>: "All you do is press the quote button above someones post and WHEEEEEEEEEEEEE quoted."

User avatar
KeiichiO
Posts: 1757
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:07 pm
Location: Lost in the wonky province of my mind.

Re: Your first ending?

Post by KeiichiO » Tue May 21, 2013 1:09 am

Jobriq wrote:Or Hisao has a sudden heart attack and dies and Hanako is left heartbroken and becomes even more of a recluse. sadness ;-;
You're quite the pessimist.

User avatar
mateh1
Posts: 114
Joined: Fri May 17, 2013 7:05 am

Re: Your first ending?

Post by mateh1 » Tue May 21, 2013 1:13 am

KeiichiO wrote:
Jobriq wrote:Or Hisao has a sudden heart attack and dies and Hanako is left heartbroken and becomes even more of a recluse. sadness ;-;
You're quite the pessimist.
DUDE! :shock:
that's just messed up! :cry:
Image
Can you face your fears?

User avatar
Jobriq
Posts: 369
Joined: Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:41 am
Location: Back at school! yay!

Re: Your first ending?

Post by Jobriq » Tue May 21, 2013 1:14 am

KeiichiO wrote:You're quite the pessimist.
I can't have the whole forum going around being happy all the time. It's healthy to spread some misery here and there :twisted:
Fist of the North Star is a strange movie ._.
<Xanatos>: "Security is just Mutou walking around punching disobedient students in the head."
<KeiichiO>: "I'd rather look at clop than furry porn."
<CFC Kyle>: "All you do is press the quote button above someones post and WHEEEEEEEEEEEEE quoted."

User avatar
KeiichiO
Posts: 1757
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:07 pm
Location: Lost in the wonky province of my mind.

Re: Your first ending?

Post by KeiichiO » Tue May 21, 2013 1:17 am

Jobriq wrote:
KeiichiO wrote:You're quite the pessimist.
I can't have the whole forum going around being happy all the time. It's healthy to spread some misery here and there :twisted:
Sounds like someone has been following in the footsteps of Xan, a.k.a. The Bringer of Sorrow.

Though, you kinda have a point there. A world forged with nothing but happiness would be kinda creepy. Maybe something along the lines of this:
Image

User avatar
mateh1
Posts: 114
Joined: Fri May 17, 2013 7:05 am

Re: Your first ending?

Post by mateh1 » Tue May 21, 2013 1:36 am

KeiichiO wrote:
Jobriq wrote:
KeiichiO wrote:You're quite the pessimist.
I can't have the whole forum going around being happy all the time. It's healthy to spread some misery here and there :twisted:
Sounds like someone has been following in the footsteps of Xan, a.k.a. The Bringer of Sorrow.

Though, you kinda have a point there. A world forged with nothing but happiness would be kinda creepy. Maybe something along the lines of this:
http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/ ... 45w7ir.png
is that Derpony? :lol:
Image
Can you face your fears?

Post Reply