Have you dated someone like any KS character?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

HarvestmanMan

Re: Have you dated someone like any KS character?

Post by HarvestmanMan »

My girlfriend (different person from the girl I mentioned in my last post in here) is currently in the hospital after undergoing surgery. It's a bit surreal seeing the person you love the most with all sorts of tubes and tape and stuff coming out of them.
Adding to the surrealness is the fact that she still sort of knows how to use her phone. She texts me, but often it doesn't make any sense. Poor thing is drugged up and can't keep her eyes open for very long.

There was a neat moment where she opened her eyes long enough to recognize me and gave a little smile. Then, despite not being able to talk, she mouthed "I love you".
I think I have found a good one.
Current Number of Fanfics Cooked: 2
StalkR

Post by StalkR »

Well first thing first, the word "dated" is relative to the person seeing (or feeling) it. so my assumption is the word "Dated" in this case is having a close relationship in which point you're both feeling comfortable with each other. (well that's a bit too much isn't it ?)

I have dated someone that has the personality AND physical appearance (minus the disability, ouch) as Emi.
Shorter than average, japanese face-like, likes to do sports, cheery, and pretty stubborn at times, also small busts :wink:

Used to be friends, but it's more than that now (who said friend-zoned can't lead into relationships :roll: ). Nothing romantic at the moment but close relationship.
And BTW, she sometimes scolds me like when Hisao get's grounded by Emi when eating junkfood in act 1 which, oddly, I like :mrgreen:
"You can forget someone you love, but never forget the love you had for someone"

Hey, check me out on Steam if you have time. Maybe we can play together sometime
http://steamcommunity.com/id/stalkingdog/

-StalkR... or someone
Gravy

Post by Gravy »

I haven't had a relationship with someone like the characters in KS but, I did start dating for a while with a blind friend. It was really nice time and I learned a lot about myself and some other things to work on. She was far off from Lily though so oh well.
We're fine now, The relationship did end but it ended with both of us agreeing upon it
My name may be "Gravy", but that doesn't mean I like gravy.
I have Narcolepsy.

Favorites in order: Rin, Suzu, Emi, Lilly, Hanako,Mishaha!, Shizune