Have you dated someone like any KS character?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

KeiichiO

Re: Have you dated someone like any KS character?

Post by KeiichiO »

CFC Kyle wrote:
KeiichiO wrote:
CFC Kyle wrote:Always a good bit of Nigahiga cheers me up :) That or talking unicorns. Maybe I'm just high.
Or you're just a closet brony.
Dear lord no. I would sooner pour molten lava into my dick hole than call myself a brony.
Sounds pretty barbaric. I think you'd have a lot more fun just watching the cartoon.

OT: I knew an Emi once. Didn't get very far with her.
CFC Kyle
Location: Why do you wanna know? YOU GONNA STALK ME, PUNK?! Okay, I'm in Britain.

Post by CFC Kyle »

KeiichiO wrote:
CFC Kyle wrote:
KeiichiO wrote: Or you're just a closet brony.
Dear lord no. I would sooner pour molten lava into my dick hole than call myself a brony.
Sounds pretty barbaric. I think you'd have a lot more fun just watching the cartoon.

OT: I knew an Emi once. Didn't get very far with her.
I would never have fun watching the show, I don't have anything against people who do like it, it's a matter of opinion but I would rather perform acupuncture on my eyes and ballsack than watch that show, I can't stand it personally.
I just love these quotes. Got a problem with that?!
Xanatos wrote:Everyone should be portrayed by Nicolas Cage.
ZXNova wrote:Comforting Misha will lead you to piercing the heavens.
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

CFC Kyle wrote:I would never have fun watching the show, I don't have anything against people who do like it, it's a matter of opinion but I would rather perform acupuncture on my eyes and ballsack than watch that show, I can't stand it personally.
To each his own. Not everything is applicable to everyone.

But I would never pick self harm over a cartoon. That's just weird. Not even if the cartoon is the horrible previous incarnations of MLP.
CFC Kyle
Location: Why do you wanna know? YOU GONNA STALK ME, PUNK?! Okay, I'm in Britain.

Post by CFC Kyle »

KeiichiO wrote:
CFC Kyle wrote:I would never have fun watching the show, I don't have anything against people who do like it, it's a matter of opinion but I would rather perform acupuncture on my eyes and ballsack than watch that show, I can't stand it personally.

But I would never pick self harm over a cartoon. That's just weird. Not even if the cartoon is the horrible previous incarnations of MLP.
Well I am a semi-masochist so I guess it's not all that strange for me :)
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

CFC Kyle wrote:
KeiichiO wrote:

There's no such thing as a semi-masochist. You either are or aren't. :P
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
CFC Kyle

Post by CFC Kyle »

Xanatos wrote:
CFC Kyle wrote:
KeiichiO wrote: To each his own. Not everything is applicable to everyone.

There's no such thing as a semi-masochist. You either are or aren't. :P
Ok, I am then :) just obviously not to the extent that I described.
panzerkopf

Post by panzerkopf »

Funny someone should mention this...

I had absolutely zero interest in Katawa Shoujo until I realized that Shizune was in it. Not only does Shizune look exactly like my most recent ex, but even has the same general personality. So, because I totally deal with rejection in a healthy manner, I downloaded it and went for Shizune right off the bat. I actually wound up with Rin though. Thing is, my ex had a lot of Rin in her once you got past the aggressive exterior. So yes, imagine if you would a very aggressive and competitive Rin with short black hair and glasses. This beautiful nightmare was my life.

Starting with Rin was good though, because I went into KS with no expectations at all and played through the best story arc immediately. The problem was that I got to relive the same ambiguity, confusion, and weirdness I got in real life. I was a nervous wreck playing it, and got pretty upset over the fact that even my pretend love life in a dating sim was on the rocks!Thank god I got the good ending. And I came perilously close to picking "Explain" too...

Needless to say, I did NOT comfort Misha when I finally got around to playing for Shizune.
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

Short answer: Nope

Long answer: Nooooooooope
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"
brythain

Post by brythain »

Short answer: yes.

Long answer: yeeesssss?
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
ParagonTerminus

Post by ParagonTerminus »

Well, I haven't dated anyone, but what I find interesting is that I have not seen a single Hanako in all my life. Everyone's just so... Social.

If someone were to date me, they would see a Shizune with a dash of Hanako and just a little of Rin's philosophical musings. :lol:
The best feeling in the world (FTL)

I am legitimately the only member of this website who unconditionally despises Kenji.
dewelar

Post by dewelar »

Huh...did not know this thread existed. I've mentioned it elsewhere, but I dated a girl who was quite a bit like Lilly for about a year when I was in college. Like Lilly, she was tall, blonde(ish), blind (of course), and came from a very well-to-do family. She also was a fan of jazz (she played in her school's jazz ensemble - the flute, of all things). She wasn't very keen on tea, though.
Rin is orthogonal to everything.
Stuff I've written: Developments, a continuation of Lilly's (bad? neutral?) ending - COMPLETE!
Atario

Post by Atario »

panzerkopf wrote:a very aggressive and competitive Rin
My brain is hurting trying to imagine this.
dewelar wrote:she played in her school's jazz ensemble - the flute, of all things
I'm going to be very mature and refrain from inserting the word "skin" in a particular place in that sequence of words.

I once dated someone with extensive burns, though they were (1) induced by a large spill of scalding liquid and not fire and (2) not visible when clothed. Her personality was nothing like Hanako's though; she was quite a funky quirky sort and had no problems with being outgoing. To give you an idea: all our meals on dates were free because she wrote for a local newspaper doing restaurant reviews; her primary business was trading in camp/kitsch/vintage fashion; she wrote a book about the history of women's undergarment advertising.
NB: none of the above is a request

Mutou Gets Fired — a little one-shot fanfic I wrote
CoffeeDrive

Post by CoffeeDrive »

My current girlfriend has the bodytype of lilly, but lacking the childbearing hips, but with Midbackish length straight black hair (Hanako, but not purple, I suppose)

However she acts completely like Emi, making my head hurt when i try to make these connections.
== Cyclaptop [~Cyclamate@86.90.200.214] has quit [Client Quit]
<MishaBot> Aww... I miss Cyclaptop... :(
<Retrograde> Shut up Misha, you whore
<Retrograde> You say that about everyone

Yuudachi Kai Ni Is superior ShipGirl
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

CoffeeDrive wrote:However she acts completely like Emi
...lucky sonuva frgm smgn, *grumblegrumble*
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"
Atario

Post by Atario »

Depends whether she's post- or pre-let-you-into-her-heart Emi…
NB: none of the above is a request

Mutou Gets Fired — a little one-shot fanfic I wrote