Have you dated someone like any KS character?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Xanatos

Re: Have you dated someone like any KS character?

Post by Xanatos »

muliebrity wrote:Why?

"When we've run out of on-topic stuff to talk about, we derail the thread with whatever else we feel like talking about." - This is a statement by a normal human being.

"When you run out of things to talk about, you have to talk about things." - This is the same statement as articulated by Umber. I believe I told him it was "epic in its Rin-ness". :lol:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
SpecimenSix

Post by SpecimenSix »

muliebrity wrote:
Umber wrote:I've been called Rin a couple times on these forums, though.
Why?
Just look at my sig, shouldn't be too hard to guess why. :lol: I don't think I've gone a day on here without Umber blowing my mind somehow.

And I guess to answer your question I dated a girl I thought was a bit like Emi. When I first met her she was unbelievably cute, despite having a son. It wasn't until later however that I realized she was a parasite and just an awful human being. The exact opposite of everything great about Emi. :lol:

That said Emi's path was the first route I got. I enjoyed it, despite that negative experience in the not distant enough past.

Edit: And dammit Xan I said I got this one bro. I got this!
I am bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There is no one I would rather be than me.
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

muliebrity wrote:@KeiichiOI know the feeling. Did playing KS revive any feelings from that time?
Not really. I mean, this girl was more like Hanako than I initially though. Timid and shy, PURPLE DYED HAIR, though, there was a significant difference between the two girls. While playing through Hanako's route, I actually didn't think about that girlfriend at all. Actually, I didn't think of any RL girl I knew, since, well, the KS girls are so much better then any girls I know personally :mrgreen:
Last edited by KeiichiO on Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Velitation

Post by Velitation »

KeiichiO wrote:Lemon-Flavored Lube
Well that went downhill fast. Looking at posts in the forum earlier, I'm not surprised. And I'm glad for some odd reason. I guess I'm normal enough.

Rin reminded me of my first uh, intimate relationship. Due to not understanding each other well (her English was ok, but not great), differing views on life, cultural boundaries and constant demands to be by her side every day regardless of our busy schedules (and I adjusted as much as I could), it didn't work out. Funny enough, I think I was Rin in that situation (how about that for role reversal), as I couldn't express myself properly at the time, and having a bit of a language barrier didn't help. I don't regret it, but it ended on sour terms. I may or may not post the extended version of that story later in HBHC.
[fahsign]Velitation[/fahsign] Remember, it's just a game.
muliebrity

Post by muliebrity »

Umber wrote:That was ridiculously attentive, Mulie. But a nice post nevertheless, hehe.
I can't help it! I feel bad because I want to talk about these things, so I make posts, but then I have to work or something and I'm gone for hours...
So if anyone's looking for a Rin to cuddle/bed/date/something-romantic/etc, I think I'm available.
Hello there. :wink:

@Xanatos and SpecimenSix
It makes perfect sense, now.
SpecimenSix wrote:And I guess to answer your question I dated a girl I thought was a bit like Emi. When I first met her she was unbelievably cute, despite having a son. It wasn't until later however that I realized she was a parasite and just an awful human being. The exact opposite of everything great about Emi. :lol:

That said Emi's path was the first route I got. I enjoyed it, despite that negative experience in the not distant enough past.
Rough. I wonder if you'd have been able to if she really was like Emi.
KeiichiO wrote:Not really. I mean, this girl was more like Hanako than I initially though. Timid and shy, PURPLE DIED HAIR
Holy crap, really? Though, honestly, the security question for the forums threw me off because I thought only Nurse had purple hair, I thought Hanako's was black!
since, well, the KS girls are so much better then any girls I know personally :mrgreen:
You never know what could happen with the KS girls once the mundanity of daily life set in. Writing a fic to that effect...
Velitation wrote:I don't regret it, but it ended on sour terms. I may or may not post the extended version of that story later in HBHC.
I'd be interested in hearing about it. I know the relationship I had with the Emi/Shizune like girl ended on very sour terms (she, uh, kind of sort of cheated on me), but we're friends now.
Last edited by muliebrity on Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
<Xanatos>: Most certainly, matriarch appreciator.
My hobby: taking Xan quotes out of context.
Unorthodox KS Fanart
I loved every minute of KS, every route.
Selim Bradley

Post by Selim Bradley »

muliebrity wrote:
Selim Bradley wrote:What is this "dating" concept you speak of?
...Can we pretend I said "Had a close, personal relationship with"?
The answer is still no, sadly. Not much of a people person. :(
I am the male version of Hanako Ikezawa.
Selim Bradley

Post by Selim Bradley »

Umber wrote:That was ridiculously attentive, Mulie. But a nice post nevertheless, hehe.
muliebrity wrote:
Umber wrote:I've been called Rin a couple times on these forums, though.
Why?
You'd have to ask them that yourself. All I'm aware of is that, occasionally, my mouth spits out Rin-esque phrases. SpecimenSix's signature, take a look.

So if anyone's looking for a Rin to cuddle/bed/date/something-romantic/etc, I think I'm available.

Sgt. Spice.
So let's see. You're Rin, and I'm Hanako. We need to find the RL Emi, Misha, Shizune, and Lilly.
I am the male version of Hanako Ikezawa.
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

muliebrity wrote:
KeiichiO wrote:Not really. I mean, this girl was more like Hanako than I initially though. Timid and shy, PURPLE DYED HAIR
Holy crap, really? Though, honestly, the security question for the forums threw me off because I thought only Nurse had purple hair, I thought Hanako's was black!
Hanako's hair isn't black at all. It's a dark purple color. It's definitely not as vibrant a purple as the Nurses hair, but It's not black :P And yeah, I like girls with purple hair. I always have. I actually asked her to dye her hair purple, though, I didn't force her. She was very open to the idea, luckily :mrgreen:
Velitation wrote:
Well that went downhill fast. Looking at posts in the forum earlier, I'm not surprised. And I'm glad for some odd reason. I guess I'm normal enough.
Not sure what you're getting at... No one is normal. Everyone is unique in there own way. I like to call myself, "Limited edition". You won't find another interesting chap like me on this Earth, no-sir-ee.
SpecimenSix

Post by SpecimenSix »

muliebrity wrote:
SpecimenSix wrote:And I guess to answer your question I dated a girl I thought was a bit like Emi. When I first met her she was unbelievably cute, despite having a son. It wasn't until later however that I realized she was a parasite and just an awful human being. The exact opposite of everything great about Emi. :lol:

Rough. I wonder if you'd have been able to if she really was like Emi.
Maybe I could've at the time. But after seeing the true side of her I know for a fact I'd never think such a thing. I'm afraid it's a terribly long story and a gentleman such as myself would never bore you with the details. :P Suffice it to say maybe I'll elaborate on HBHC. Probably some night when I'm wasted. :lol:

Edit: KeiichiO, you can be "Limited Edition", and I'll be "Special Edition." I'll let you decide why. :lol:
I am bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There is no one I would rather be than me.
muliebrity

Post by muliebrity »

Selim Bradley wrote:The answer is still no, sadly. Not much of a people person. :(
I'm not, either, but I still try to get out occasionally. I usually don't enjoy it and I rarely say anything, but sometimes... 頑張ってね as they say.
KeiichiO wrote:Hanako's hair isn't black at all. It's a dark purple color. It's definitely not as vibrant a purple as the Nurses hair, but It's not black :P And yeah, I like girls with purple hair. I always have. I actually asked her to dye her hair purple, though, I didn't force her. She was very open to the idea, luckily :mrgreen:
And this was before you played KS? Freaky levels of coincidence, up in here.
SpecimenSix wrote:Suffice it to say maybe I'll elaborate on HBHC. Probably some night when I'm wasted.
I got some whiskey. You want some whiskey?
<Xanatos>: Most certainly, matriarch appreciator.
My hobby: taking Xan quotes out of context.
Unorthodox KS Fanart
I loved every minute of KS, every route.
SpecimenSix

Post by SpecimenSix »

muliebrity wrote: I got some whiskey. You want some whiskey?
I'd love some. I'm more of a schnapps man but I'll drink any and all liquors without bias. I used to drink a ton of wine but after a series of unfortunate events (and hangovers), I decided to take a little break from that.
Velitation

Post by Velitation »

KeiichiO wrote:
Velitation wrote:
Not sure what you're getting at... No one is normal. Everyone is unique in there own way. I like to call myself, "Limited edition". You won't find another interesting chap like me on this Earth, no-sir-ee.
I was talking about my sense of humour. I've always told myself that I have to be happy with who I am, and abandon the sense of trying to be normal, but there are days where I fail to do that. I hope that one day I will never think that way again, but until then, I deal with it on a day by day basis. It doesn't happen too often nowadays though.
SpecimenSix wrote:
muliebrity wrote: I got some whiskey. You want some whiskey?
I'd love some. I'm more of a schnapps man but I'll drink any and all liquors without bias. I used to drink a ton of wine but after a series of unfortunate events (and hangovers), I decided to take a little break from that.
I'll drink to that. Once I find a reason to celebrate (which would be tomorrow after I finish my practical exam for a 2 week Occupational First Aid course).
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

Velitation wrote:I was talking about my sense of humour. I've always told myself that I have to be happy with who I am, and abandon the sense of trying to be normal, but there are days where I fail to do that. I hope that one day I will never think that way again, but until then, I deal with it on a day by day basis. It doesn't happen too often nowadays though.
Oh, well if it's about your sense of humor, then I'm a bit more confused. I didn't think there was such a thing as a "abnormal" sense of humor. We all find things to laugh at. Some might not think said things are funny, some will agree with you. I suppose I have quite the fondness for bathroom and sexual humor. I could tone it down a bit, but I feel it construes my personality. I am a bit of a closet pervert :lol:
muliebrity wrote: And this was before you played KS? Freaky levels of coincidence, up in here.
Yes. And it certainly is.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Velitation wrote:I was talking about my sense of humour.
The prime directive of a comedian, as summed up by George Carlin: "Find the line, and cross it twice."

My sense of humor is a modified version:"Find the line, piss on the line, rape the line's dog."

Go watch anything Anthony Jeselnik has ever done and chances are I've laughed hysterically at it. :lol:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Velitation

Post by Velitation »

KeiichiO wrote:
Velitation wrote:I was talking about my sense of humour. I've always told myself that I have to be happy with who I am, and abandon the sense of trying to be normal, but there are days where I fail to do that. I hope that one day I will never think that way again, but until then, I deal with it on a day by day basis. It doesn't happen too often nowadays though.
Oh, well if it's about your sense of humor, then I'm a bit more confused. I didn't think there was such a thing as a "abnormal" sense of humor. We all find things to laugh at. Some might not think said things are funny, some will agree with you. I suppose I have quite the fondness for bathroom and sexual humor. I could tone it down a bit, but I feel it construes my personality. I am a bit of a closet pervert :lol:
Eh, I hear that type of humour from friends all the time. I just think it gets tired after a certain point, but I guess that's just me. I do think it is funny when used at the opportune time.

Oh, I call Ultimate Edition by the way. Just wanted to get that out there.
Xanatos wrote:
Velitation wrote:I was talking about my sense of humour.
The prime directive of a comedian, as summed up by George Carlin: "Find the line, and cross it twice."

My sense of humor is a modified version:"Find the line, piss on the line, rape the line's dog."

Go watch anything Anthony Jeselnik has ever done and chances are I've laughed hysterically at it. :lol:
I loved George Carlin's rants. Football and baseball is up there in my all time favourite comedic acts.