Which girl do you think will age the best?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Well?

Hanako
15%
Rin
6%
Emi
41%
Shizune
9%
Lilly
23%
Misha
6%

Total votes: 176

Steinherz

Re: Which girl do you think will age the best?

Post by Steinherz »

wazuzu wrote:
Firewind wrote:I have to go with Emi on this one (sport, genes, healthy food--almost perfect combination)
Don't forget that we all actually have a perfect example of Emi-in-the-future in form of her MILC (Mom I'd like to cuddle).
You mean the MILTBOATADTTMBIICP (Mom I'd like to bend over a table and do things that might be illegal in certain places)? :lol:
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
wazuzu

Post by wazuzu »

Steinherz wrote:You mean the MILTBOATADTTMBIICP (Mom I'd like to bend over a table and do things that might be illegal in certain places)? :lol:
ARE YOU THE NURSE
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

wazuzu wrote:
Steinherz wrote:You mean the MILTBOATADTTMBIICP (Mom I'd like to bend over a table and do things that might be illegal in certain places)? :lol:
ARE YOU THE NURSE
One: You forgot the question mark.
Two: No.
Three: I'm a Doctor damn it.
I also draw, kind of.
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
wazuzu

Post by wazuzu »

I was humorously implying that nurse does things mentioned by you to Emi's mom. There's no need for a question mark.
Firewind

Post by Firewind »

wazuzu wrote:I was humorously implying that nurse does things mentioned by you to Emi's mom. There's no need for a question mark.
Everyone hides who they are at least some of their time. Sometimes you bury that part of yourself so deeply that you have to be reminded it's there at all. And sometimes you just want to forget who you are all together.
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

wazuzu wrote:I was humorously implying that nurse does things mentioned by you to Emi's mom. There's no need for a question mark.
Everyone want's that MILF's ass :lol:
I also draw, kind of.
wazuzu

Post by wazuzu »

There's nothing wrong in them having hot steaming sex in one room and Emi riding Hisao in the same one. On the same bed. Oh, there goes my wild fantasy. I think I need to go to... sleep, if you know what I mean.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Steinherz wrote:
And more. 8)
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

wazuzu wrote:There's nothing wrong in them having hot steaming sex in one room and Emi riding Hisao in the same one. On the same bed. Oh, there goes my wild fantasy. I think I need to go to... sleep, if you know what I mean.
Remember. Lotion and tissues :lol:
Xanatos wrote:
Steinherz wrote:
And more. 8)
Oh yes.
I also draw, kind of.
wazuzu

Post by wazuzu »

Steinherz wrote:Remember. Lotion and tissues
Why would I need lotion and tissues in my sleep?
SpecimenSix

Post by SpecimenSix »

wazuzu wrote:Misha will definitely get fat at the end, just because she never restricted her in sweets, and it's harder to do so with every other sweet being eaten.
Shizune gonna be pretty, but absolutely unbearable in terms of temper.
If I remember correctly it really only specifies that Misha eats parfaits, which is pretty damn hard to get fat off of. I recall her saying something about her teeth being too sensitive for ice cream and cake being too boring, so it's hard to say she'd "definitely" get fat. I'd be more worried about Shizune really, since she's the one that eats all the fried foods and other unhealthy shit. :lol:
I am bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There is no one I would rather be than me.
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

SpecimenSix wrote:
wazuzu wrote:Misha will definitely get fat at the end, just because she never restricted her in sweets, and it's harder to do so with every other sweet being eaten.
Shizune gonna be pretty, but absolutely unbearable in terms of temper.
If I remember correctly it really only specifies that Misha eats parfaits, which is pretty damn hard to get fat off of. I recall her saying something about her teeth being too sensitive for ice cream and cake being too boring, so it's hard to say she'd "definitely" get fat. I'd be more worried about Shizune really, since she's the one that eats all the fried foods and other unhealthy shit. :lol:
Shizune could also be one of those people who doesn't get fat (and Ectomorphic body-type iirc) no matter how much crap they eat (I'm one of them, which annoyed me to no end).
I also draw, kind of.
SpecimenSix

Post by SpecimenSix »

Steinherz wrote:
SpecimenSix wrote:If I remember correctly it really only specifies that Misha eats parfaits, which is pretty damn hard to get fat off of. I recall her saying something about her teeth being too sensitive for ice cream and cake being too boring, so it's hard to say she'd "definitely" get fat. I'd be more worried about Shizune really, since she's the one that eats all the fried foods and other unhealthy shit. :lol:
Shizune could also be one of those people who doesn't get fat (and Ectomorphic body-type iirc) no matter how much crap they eat (I'm one of them, which annoyed me to no end).
Oh I know, I'm like that as well. I was just pointing out that assuming based off of their diets that Misha would be fat is kind of silly when I don't recall it ever saying she ate a lot of unhealthy food, then again it has been a few months since I last went through. But out of all of them Shizune does have the worst diet so judging by that alone she would be more likely than Misha to gain a lot of weight.
I am bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There is no one I would rather be than me.
Haitaka

Post by Haitaka »

Definitely Emi. Judging from her small, slim build and youthful features (as not to use the word kawaii) she's got a natural potency to look great later on in life-just take her mother as an example! Also, with her running habits she might end up even better-looking than her mother :wink:
Last edited by Haitaka on Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
SpecimenSix

Post by SpecimenSix »

Haitaka wrote:Definitely Emi. Judging from her small, slim build and youthful features (as not to use the word kawaii) she's got a natural potency to look great later on in life-just take her mother as an example! Also, with her running habits she might end up even better-looking than her mother :wink:
Better looking than Meiko? You good sir and/or madame are insane. :lol:

I agree that she will probably age very well though, like a barrel of fine single malt scotch.