The death of Misha... *MASSIVE SPOILERS*

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Dream

Re: The death of Misha... *MASSIVE SPOILERS*

Post by Dream »

pandaphil wrote:
Katie wrote:Dream loves me! <3 (Though Wumbo's post turned me on. I'm a masochist.)
Congrats! I hope you'll both be very happy together. :D
This pretty much killed me :lol:

... You're talking about Katie and Umber, right?
"It is not reason, more or less furnished, but will that makes the world march"

"Unfortunately, if you can think of something really stupid, someone out there probably believes it." -Xanatos
StudyOfWumbology

Post by StudyOfWumbology »

Dream wrote: This pretty much killed me :lol:

... You're talking about Katie and Umber, right?
Sorry bud, she loves you more than Umber.
Things happen. For the best or for the worst we do not know.
simmr001

Post by simmr001 »

pandaphil wrote:Yes Misha can be annoying, but I love everyone in KS way too much. Sure they can go through bad times and heartache, but it would break my heart if in the end, something bad were to happen to any of them. No matter how dramatic.

I want everyone to have a happy ending.
I am really trying to write something that will give a happy (or bittersweet) for everyone. And as soon as I can look at Hanako's ending without getting angry or conflicted I will start.

In the interest of rules I may have missed pm me if you'd like to help me with the understanding part.
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

simmr001 wrote:
pandaphil wrote:Yes Misha can be annoying, but I love everyone in KS way too much. Sure they can go through bad times and heartache, but it would break my heart if in the end, something bad were to happen to any of them. No matter how dramatic.

I want everyone to have a happy ending.
I am really trying to write something that will give a happy (or bittersweet) for everyone. And as soon as I can look at Hanako's ending without getting angry or conflicted I will start.

In the interest of rules I may have missed pm me if you'd like to help me with the understanding part.

You can drop me a pm anytime. I'm happy to help. Of course we're all here to help. If theres anything you don't understand about Hanako, please feel free to ask.

So why the anger? Did you get her bad ending?
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Guest Poster

Post by Guest Poster »

Hanako's ending was pretty straight-forward unless you got her neutral or bad ending or you're among the people who believe she was raped.
Sisterhood: True Edition. Hanako epilogue I wrote. Now expanded with additional chapters.
Jango

Post by Jango »

I would think Rin is more capable of suicide than Misha, if her bad ending is any indication
simmr001

Post by simmr001 »

Guest Poster wrote:Hanako's ending was pretty straight-forward unless you got her neutral or bad ending or you're among the people who believe she was raped.
I used to. Now I'm really conflicted. I hated the neutral, it was the only one where she didn't grow a spine. Bad ending I thought summed up my anger at hisao through most of the arc,and only dissipated after the H-scene.

I have read and watched the good ending 8 times, and I still gets weird vibes, like she's trying hard not to hisao feel bad for doing what he did rather than admitting he did. I don't know, it went from frustration at hisao/h-scene/frustration at hanako. Maybe it like you said in the disappointed at hanako h-scene pandaphil . Maybe it's my romanticism of the first time.

Anyways, to get on. Topic. I'd say shizune the most likely, family problems, best friend destroying herself in parfait (I have first hand experience of depression) everyone thinking poorly of her. I'm surprised she's so composed
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

simmr001 wrote:
Guest Poster wrote:Hanako's ending was pretty straight-forward unless you got her neutral or bad ending or you're among the people who believe she was raped.
I used to. Now I'm really conflicted. I hated the neutral, it was the only one where she didn't grow a spine. Bad ending I thought summed up my anger at hisao through most of the arc,and only dissipated after the H-scene.

I have read and watched the good ending 8 times, and I still gets weird vibes, like she's trying hard not to hisao feel bad for doing what he did rather than admitting he did. I don't know, it went from frustration at hisao/h-scene/frustration at hanako. Maybe it like you said in the disappointed at hanako h-scene pandaphil . Maybe it's my romanticism of the first time.
I'd say part of it is your romanticism. Another part of it seems to be that you're going out of your way to put all the blame on Hisao for everything unplesant without giving Hanako her fair share of the blame as well.
Not Dead Yet
simmr001

Post by simmr001 »

Oddball wrote:
simmr001 wrote:

I'd say part of it is your romanticism. Another part of it seems to be that you're going out of your way to put all the blame on Hisao for everything unplesant without giving Hanako her fair share of the blame as well.
Maybe. That might be it. Some of hisao's actions in that route annoyed me already so I may just be clouded in anger at him and looking at the end as "hisaos an idiot"

The thing is after the scene ended my opinions of them shifted. Hisao became more likable to me. Gah! Why s it I understand the other's perfectly fine (rin made perfect sense to me) just not the one I relate to the most
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

I think its normal to have strong reactions when you finish an arc. I remember being terribly angry at Hisao over the H scene with Hanako. It took time, discussion, and a lot of mulling over what actually happened before my attitude mellowed.

In general my thought is that they were both immature, and scared. If they'd just taken the time to talk to one another, things might have gone better.

But hey, we should just be grateful that they both realize their mistakes and forgive themselves, and each other. I have no doubt that their next time will probably be as loving and romantic as anyone could want.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Hisao&Hanako<3

Post by Hisao&Hanako<3 »

Am I the only guy that thinks Hisao isn't that bad a dude? Sure, he can be a bit oblivious at times, but he's a lot better than many real guys out there. All the judging, cocky, arrogant guys that wouldn't even give Hanako a second look, for example. Or the screw 'em and leave 'em type. Sheesh, give the guy some credit, most real men can't even match up to him let alone surpass.
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

Hisao&Hanako<3 wrote:Am I the only guy that thinks Hisao isn't that bad a dude? Sure, he can be a bit oblivious at times, but he's a lot better than many real guys out there. All the judging, cocky, arrogant guys that wouldn't even give Hanako a second look, for example. Or the screw 'em and leave 'em type. Sheesh, give the guy some credit, most real men can't even match up to him let alone surpass.
I don't think he gets near enough credit.

The ability to even get close to Hanako or Rin is more than most people are capable of. He nearly kills himself to catch up with Lilly and learns a new language for Shizune.
Not Dead Yet
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

What's with all the crying about Hisao and Hanako? He fucked a girl who wanted him to fuck her and orchestrated said fucking herself. Boo-hoo. :roll:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

What? I said I got over it.
simmr001

Post by simmr001 »

Xanatos wrote:What's with all the crying about Hisao and Hanako? He fucked a girl who wanted him to fuck her and orchestrated said fucking herself. Boo-hoo. :roll:
Ah so you're xanatos. I heard a lot about you :D

Don't get me wrong guys, it is just Hanako's hisao that does this too me

Emi hisao was brilliant, I ashamed to say I would've snapped at the " never get close to you" but he was more a gentleman than this self-proclaimed gentleman. I also thought her father was in jail. <embarrassed> manly tears turned to manly feels after final scene
Lilly hisao is great too, especially how he handled her confession and her leaving. That damm music box. Made it my ringtone for a while.

Its just Hanako's hisao. Although the "some dog's look like their masters" saying seems to apply here (we already know them girls into kinky stuff :D) I think I understand a little better. Gonna wait a while until I'm completely comfortable with it before writing my fic