The death of Misha... *MASSIVE SPOILERS*

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Oddball

Re: The death of Misha... *MASSIVE SPOILERS*

Post by Oddball »

YZQ wrote:
pandaphil wrote:Anyway, as far as other speculation goes, does anyone wonder what Hanako would likey do with herself after graduation if she hadn't connected with Hisao? I worry that someone in her emotional state would have a tough time making it in the world.
She probably has to leave Japan. Basically like Kino from Kino's Journey. Walking the world, but calling no place home.
*Cue Misha walking down the road alone while the sad Hulk theme plays.*
Not Dead Yet
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

Oddball wrote:*Cue Misha walking down the road alone while the sad Hulk theme plays.*
Well, nothing is stopping them from finding their true calling (or love) on their travels.
"Nothing is beneath man. Everything is permitted."

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
Umber

Post by Umber »

YZQ wrote:
Well, nothing is stopping them from finding their true calling (or love) on their travels.
Not sure if Hanako would be the type to go out and find their calling/love.

Maybe, but I'm just not sure.
-An occasional art thread.
pig dissections and cadaver examinations.
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

I sometimes wish the game didn't start so soon before graduation. It seems a shame that everyone only gets about a year together before being kicked out into the real world.

But I guess the devs didn't have a choice. Everyone had to be over 18 if they were going to be able to do the sex scenes.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

pandaphil wrote:I sometimes wish the game didn't start so soon before graduation. It seems a shame that everyone only gets about a year together before being kicked out into the real world.

But I guess the devs didn't have a choice. Everyone had to be over 18 if they were going to be able to do the sex scenes.
I think starting like that works in it's favor.

If Hisao had started highschool with all these people, he wouldn't have felt as much like an outsider. Starting later, he's coming in after everybody else has adjusted to the school, made friends and more or less found their place. Another aspect is that it helps illustrate that Hisao really hasn't done anything with his life.
Not Dead Yet
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

Oddball wrote:
pandaphil wrote:I sometimes wish the game didn't start so soon before graduation. It seems a shame that everyone only gets about a year together before being kicked out into the real world.

I think starting like that works in it's favor.

If Hisao had started highschool with all these people, he wouldn't have felt as much like an outsider. Starting later, he's coming in after everybody else has adjusted to the school, made friends and more or less found their place. Another aspect is that it helps illustrate that Hisao really hasn't done anything with his life.
At his age, I probably hadn't done anything either. Still, being an outsider looking in, Hisao rightly pointed out all the elephants standing around in the girls' rooms.
"Nothing is beneath man. Everything is permitted."

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

YZQ wrote:At his age, I probably hadn't done anything either. Still, being an outsider looking in, Hisao rightly pointed out all the elephants standing around in the girls' rooms.
I know that's just an expression but with Rin, I can't not imagine a literal elephant being hidden in her closet or under the bed E.T. style. :lol: She just hides it in the dorm anytime people are about...
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Karnewarrior

Post by Karnewarrior »

Xanatos wrote:
YZQ wrote:At his age, I probably hadn't done anything either. Still, being an outsider looking in, Hisao rightly pointed out all the elephants standing around in the girls' rooms.
I know that's just an expression but with Rin, I can't not imagine a literal elephant being hidden in her closet or under the bed E.T. style. :lol: She just hides it in the dorm anytime people are about...
Rin & Dumbo: Best Friends Forever!

See it on FOX tonight, after the Simpsons!
Not Mine:
A Perfectly Normal High School - Transit eros, philia est sempiternum
Puella Magi Adfligo Systema - "incubators math discard math pets fuzzys Asunaro caw caw"
Mine:
Ikusaba Quest [DR/???] - "In one moment, Earth; in the next, Hell." ~ Queen Sonia Nevermind, on the First Tragedy
Dr. Robotnik

Post by Dr. Robotnik »

Just saying, in the alpha Misha did kill herself and Shizune tried to.
Emibro, [Hanabro], [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, [Two-timer]
Hans PK
Location: I'm trapped in your device please please help me oh god oh god

Post by Hans PK »

Dr. Robotnik wrote:Just saying, in the alpha Misha did kill herself and Shizune tried to.
And Hanako either got preggers or threw herself in front of a train. There are reasons why that was never shown to the public.
What is there left to say?
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Hans PK wrote:
Dr. Robotnik wrote:Just saying, in the alpha Misha did kill herself and Shizune tried to.
And Hanako either got preggers or threw herself in front of a train. There are reasons why that was never shown to the public.
And I've never been happier about anything in my life.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

pandaphil wrote:
Hans PK wrote:
And I've never been happier about anything in my life.
Thank goodness fan art still exists...
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Florentine

Post by Florentine »

I never played Shizunes arc and i dont really like Misha. But the thought of her committing suicide will turn the tide. If done correctly, it can create the most melodramatic scene for the VN and will instantly grant her the title of most memorable character.
And if your lucky, maybe some fans will join together to create a VN of their own that will feature Mishas route.
Or if your unlucky, some fans may knock on the DEVs door and force them to create it for them, at gun point (or rape point)
Hans PK
Location: I'm trapped in your device please please help me oh god oh god

Post by Hans PK »

That already exists, but if you haven't seen it, don't. Some stones are better left unturned. Trust me.
What is there left to say?
Florentine

Post by Florentine »

Really cool!
Can you give me the link? or 50 years from now, I will regret ever holding back the chance for an adventure