Sakura-Con

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Xanatos

Re: Sakura-Con

Post by Xanatos »

pandaphil wrote:Wow, nice impartial reporting there. Probably the same sort of people who blame video games for people shooting up grade schools.

Honestly, unstable people are always doing shit like this. It doesn't take much to set them off.
Impartial reporting is irrelevant to fake reporters.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
SpecimenSix

Post by SpecimenSix »

Xanatos wrote:
pandaphil wrote:Wow, nice impartial reporting there. Probably the same sort of people who blame video games for people shooting up grade schools.

Honestly, unstable people are always doing shit like this. It doesn't take much to set them off.
Impartial reporting is irrelevant to fake reporters.
No but he's referring to the very real problem of the media using violent video games as the scapegoat whenever something like a shooting happens. It's just like when they used to blame violent movies and rock and roll. All any media is, real or not, is a load of sensationalist bullshit.
I am bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There is no one I would rather be than me.
udscbt

Post by udscbt »

Wow, I didn't think that a link to a fake article in a postscript could led to a discussion about rebellion and sensationalism.
I hereby declare myself king of (unintentional) derailment!