Katawa Shoujo: The Movie.

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

SpecimenSix

Re: Katawa Shoujo: The Movie.

Post by SpecimenSix »

Xanatos wrote: Whatever happens, we have to work Daniel Day-Lewis into this somehow on account of he's one of the greatest people ever. :lol: Maybe Jigoro, just because the method acting would be hilarious.
Daniel Day-Lewis would be an excellent addition. I have the feeling if he were to play Jigoro it would be somewhat similar to Bill the Butcher from Gangs of New York. Wicked but absolutely lovable.

Umber: The only character I can think of some resemblance of is Hisao, but my heart condition isn't nearly as bad. Maybe I could be Kenji or Akio I guess. I could walk around with a sweet sword cane. :lol:
Or maybe Suzu. I do like sleeping a lot. :D
I am bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There is no one I would rather be than me.
Umber

Post by Umber »

SpecimenSix wrote: Umber: The only character I can think of some resemblance of is Hisao, but my heart condition isn't nearly as bad. Maybe I could be Kenji or Akio I guess. I could walk around with a sweet sword cane. :lol:
Hint, hint. Taro Arai.
He's practically your Avi, except not smiling.
-An occasional art thread.
pig dissections and cadaver examinations.
SpecimenSix

Post by SpecimenSix »

Umber wrote:
SpecimenSix wrote: Umber: The only character I can think of some resemblance of is Hisao, but my heart condition isn't nearly as bad. Maybe I could be Kenji or Akio I guess. I could walk around with a sweet sword cane. :lol:
Hint, hint. Taro Arai.
I would love to play Taro, I think I'd have to put on quite a bit of weight though. That or undergo reverse liposuction. :lol:
I am bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There is no one I would rather be than me.
Umber

Post by Umber »

SpecimenSix wrote:
Umber wrote:
Hint, hint. Taro Arai.
I would love to play Taro, I think I'd have to put on quite a bit of weight though. That or undergo reverse liposuction. :lol:
This is where you play Misha's scenes, eating gallons and gallons of parfait, and when we're done, you can start acting out Arai.

Unless you can think of a substitute actor...?
SpecimenSix

Post by SpecimenSix »

Umber wrote:
SpecimenSix wrote: I would love to play Taro, I think I'd have to put on quite a bit of weight though. That or undergo reverse liposuction. :lol:
This is where you play Misha's scenes, eating gallons and gallons of parfait, and when we're done, you can start acting out Arai.

Nah, I'm not one to pass on responsibility to others, especially when I give my word. I'll just have to start a heavy workout regimen of eating 3 large pizzas a day.
Umber

Post by Umber »

SpecimenSix wrote:
Umber wrote:
SpecimenSix wrote: I would love to play Taro, I think I'd have to put on quite a bit of weight though. That or undergo reverse liposuction. :lol:

Nah, I'm not one to pass on responsibility to others, especially when I give my word. I'll just have to start a heavy workout regimen of eating 3 large pizzas a day.
"You're gonna share some of that pizza, right?"
SpecimenSix

Post by SpecimenSix »

Umber wrote:
SpecimenSix wrote: Nah, I'm not one to pass on responsibility to others, especially when I give my word. I'll just have to start a heavy workout regimen of eating 3 large pizzas a day.
No.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

SpecimenSix wrote:
Umber wrote:
SpecimenSix wrote: Nah, I'm not one to pass on responsibility to others, especially when I give my word. I'll just have to start a heavy workout regimen of eating 3 large pizzas a day.
No.
Fatty. Emi would be disappointed. :P
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Umber

Post by Umber »

Xanatos wrote:
Bad-end disappointed, or track-shed-lack-of-pleasure disappointed?
SpecimenSix

Post by SpecimenSix »

Umber wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
Neither, Emi would be happy that I'm not giving up on my dream to gain enough weight to play Taro. And not only that, but she should be double pleased when I can give her the Tarodozer in the track shed and she can play with my GLORIOUS fat rolls. :lol:
Umber

Post by Umber »

SpecimenSix wrote:
Umber wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
Neither, Emi would be happy that I'm not giving up on my dream to gain enough weight to play Taro. And not only that, but she should be double pleased when I can give her the Tarodozer in the track shed and she can play with my GLORIOUS fat rolls. :lol:
That...That's not in the movie, right? Please tell me no. Nonononono.

I hope your monoplegia gets in the way of that scene...
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

SpecimenSix is not allowed on the set.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
SpecimenSix

Post by SpecimenSix »

Xanatos wrote:SpecimenSix is not allowed on the set.
Foolish Xanatos. I AM THE SET.
My weight gain has been going according to plan. And no my monoplegia will most certainly not get in the way of me giving Emi some sweet tender Taro lovin.
Umber

Post by Umber »

SpecimenSix wrote:
Xanatos wrote:SpecimenSix is not allowed on the set.
Foolish Xanatos. I AM THE SET.
My weight gain has been going according to plan. And no my monoplegia will most certainly not get in the way of me giving Emi some sweet tender Taro lovin.
This is a completely different movie now.

We just derailed a derailed thread.
SpecimenSix

Post by SpecimenSix »

Umber wrote:
SpecimenSix wrote: Foolish Xanatos. I AM THE SET.
This is a completely different movie now.

We just derailed a derailed thread.
No, its the same movie. It just takes place on my Taro sized belly. And it features some nice XXL lovin.