Katawa Shoujo: The Movie.

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Xanatos

Katawa Shoujo: The Movie.

Post by Xanatos »

I got bored and did some casting for a (completely not ever gonna really happen) KS movie:

Mutou: Robert Downey Jr.

Nurse: Zach Braff

Nomiya: Ron Jeremy (with wig)

And regardless of who'd play Rin, all her dialogue will be poorly dubbed by Keanu Reeves.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
SpecimenSix

Re: Katawa Shoujo: The Movie.

Post by SpecimenSix »

Oh my. I would pay any price to see that movie. Although IMO Ron Jeremy should play Hisao as he'll be getting all the chicks. :lol: And Danny Devito can play Nomiya. Although I guess you could switch Ron and Danny and still get a good movie, Danny would probably pass for a high school student more than Ron Jeremy.
I am bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There is no one I would rather be than me.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

SpecimenSix wrote:Oh my. I would pay any price to see that movie. Although IMO Ron Jeremy should play Hisao as he'll be getting all the chicks. :lol: And Danny Devito can play Nomiya. Although I guess you could switch Ron and Danny and still get a good movie, Danny would probably pass for a high school student more than Ron Jeremy.
I was thinking Jeremy Sumpter for Hisao, just because he's not in enough. :lol: Mutou was almost Al Pacino.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
SpecimenSix

Post by SpecimenSix »

Xanatos wrote: I was thinking Jeremy Sumpter for Hisao, just because he's not in enough. :lol: Mutou was almost Al Pacino.
Nah I think Robert Downey Jr. would be more fitting than Al Pacino. But I do think you were onto something suggesting Jim Carey play Mutuo. And I'd rather have Danny Devito or Ron Jeremy play Hisao. I'm not a big Jeremy Sumpter fan.
I am bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There is no one I would rather be than me.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

SpecimenSix wrote:
Xanatos wrote: I was thinking Jeremy Sumpter for Hisao, just because he's not in enough. :lol: Mutou was almost Al Pacino.
Nah I think Robert Downey Jr. would be more fitting than Al Pacino. But I do think you were onto something suggesting Jim Carey play Mutuo. And I'd rather have Danny Devito or Ron Jeremy play Hisao. I'm not a big Jeremy Sumpter fan.
Danny will be Othello.
SpecimenSix

Post by SpecimenSix »

Xanatos wrote: Danny will be Othello.
Othello? He's too high-calibur to have only like 4 lines in the movie. He'll at least need to find a way to work in his troll-toll song.
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

Kristen Stewart as Emi
Nevermind, she can only to the angry Emi. :lol:

Christopher Lee as Othello
Johnny Depp as Mutou
Rupert Grint as Kenji. :lol:
Last edited by OtakuNinja on Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer
(Passively working on my KS YouTube series. Someday...)
Jovereign

Post by Jovereign »

Hisao: Joseph Gordon Levitt (He's a damn good actor so why not?)

Motou: Christian Bale or Mark Wahlberg (they both fit the look as a rugged man and have right sort of voice for it too.)

Nurse: Johnny Depp or Zach Braff (they both have the right attitude for it and the look I feel.)

Misha: Alison Brie (Funny in the show "Community" and I can easily imagine her pulling off a pink haired Wahaha girl)

Shizune: Olivia Wilde (She pulls off the look easily with roles like Tron. Best part is, she doesn't need to talk and shes freaking hot!)

Lilly: Amanda Seyfried (I could be wrong here because I really only did this by looks. But still, I think she's the best available on who I think would fit her the most. Still though, I could be wrong.)

Emi: Emma Roberts (hardest choice and couldn't really decide, but she seems like she has the right attitude for it and can pull off the look.)

Rin: Jennifer Lawrence (Easiest choice for this one. Great actress and would make a killer Rin.)

...I put way too much thought into this. XD

-Jovereign
Fiandra

Post by Fiandra »

Gabe Newell would be Misha
@Ygdrasel wrote:All's fair in poop and war.
-Insert favorite KS girls here-
teh twitter
teh steem
Umber

Post by Umber »

Fiandra wrote:Gabe Newell would be Misha
Gaben Misha, perfect.

Richard Yap could be Mutou, with practice. How about David Hayter?

Come on, why not?
-An occasional art thread.
pig dissections and cadaver examinations.
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

Schwarzenegger as Jigoro
Maggie Smith as Sae
Mika Hijii as Shizune
SpecimenSix

Post by SpecimenSix »

OtakuNinja wrote:Schwarzenegger as Jigoro
Maggie Smith as Sae
Mika Hijii as Shizune
Hmm that gives me an idea. Why not just get the whole cast of the expendables in here for this?
Stallone as Hisao
Chuck Norris as Rin
Jason Statham with a wig as Shizune
Bruce Willis with a with as Misha
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

Maggie Smith as Sae
Mika Hijii as Shizune
Jigoro strikes me as more of a Vin Diesel type. Although, I'd love to see Bruce Campbell take the role. He's certainly got the atitude for it.
Not Dead Yet
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

SpecimenSix wrote:
Maggie Smith as Sae
Mika Hijii as Shizune
Hmm that gives me an idea. Why not just get the whole cast of the expendables in here for this?
Stallone as Hisao
Chuck Norris as Rin
You forgot about Dolph Lundgren - Emi
SpecimenSix

Post by SpecimenSix »

OtakuNinja wrote:
SpecimenSix wrote:
Maggie Smith as Sae
Mika Hijii as Shizune
Stallone as Hisao
Chuck Norris as Rin
You forgot about Dolph Lundgren - Emi
Absolutely. And Terry Crews as Hanako, or Lilly.