What hurts the most?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

YZQ

Re: What hurts the most?

Post by YZQ »

Why do I have the sudden urge to invite a surgeon to do the plastic surgery?
"Nothing is beneath man. Everything is permitted."

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

pandaphil wrote:Feels time again. This one should hopefully make up for yesterdays hurt.

http://i677.photobucket.com/albums/vv13 ... c28877.jpg

Hisao is right. Sleeping girls are beautiful.
I actually think this one is more beautiful than sad. I mean, there isn't really anything sad about it. She's sleeping peacefully. Maybe I'm just missing some subliminal message of sadness, but eh, whatever. I think it's a very beautiful drawing nonetheless.
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

Thinking about wartime. Hisao looking at this before doing his orders for the night.

"Cause some things are just worth fighting for."
"Nothing is beneath man. Everything is permitted."

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

KeiichiO wrote:
pandaphil wrote:Feels time again. This one should hopefully make up for yesterdays hurt.

http://i677.photobucket.com/albums/vv13 ... c28877.jpg

Hisao is right. Sleeping girls are beautiful.
I actually think this one is more beautiful than sad. I mean, there isn't really anything sad about it. She's sleeping peacefully. Maybe I'm just missing some subliminal message of sadness, but eh, whatever. I think it's a very beautiful drawing nonetheless.
Exactly. She seems at peace. I like to think this is a post- good ending picture. (despite the breast size).
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
SpecimenSix

Post by SpecimenSix »

pandaphil wrote: Exactly. She seems at peace. I like to think this is a post- good ending picture. (despite the breast size).
Or maybe it's just Hanako after drinking all that wine. :D
I am bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There is no one I would rather be than me.
Umber

Post by Umber »

SpecimenSix wrote:
pandaphil wrote: Exactly. She seems at peace. I like to think this is a post- good ending picture. (despite the breast size).
Or maybe it's just Hanako after drinking all that wine. :D
Whenever I think of wine = "The Values and Essence of Wine"

Hanako doesn't belong there. Actually, she might, albeit there's more sex in there than there is in KS. Which may or may not be a plus.
-An occasional art thread.
pig dissections and cadaver examinations.
SpecimenSix

Post by SpecimenSix »

Umber wrote:
SpecimenSix wrote: Or maybe it's just Hanako after drinking all that wine. :D

Hanako doesn't belong there. Actually, she might, albeit there's more sex in there than there is in KS. Which may or may not be a plus.
I envy you. Whenever I think of wine I think of getting too shitfaced and having the most agonizing hangovers. :lol:
I am bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There is no one I would rather be than me.
Umber

Post by Umber »

SpecimenSix wrote:
Umber wrote:
SpecimenSix wrote: Or maybe it's just Hanako after drinking all that wine. :D

I envy you. Whenever I think of wine I think of getting too shitfaced and having the most agonizing hangovers. :lol:
"..."

Guess there's just not a wine like SpecimenSix's wine.
-An occasional art thread.
pig dissections and cadaver examinations.
SpecimenSix

Post by SpecimenSix »

Umber wrote:
SpecimenSix wrote: I envy you. Whenever I think of wine I think of getting too shitfaced and having the most agonizing hangovers. :lol:
"..."

Guess there's just not a wine like SpecimenSix's wine.
:lol: I wish. I love fine wine but lately I've just been settling for shitty boxed wine. It ended rather poorly for me I'm afraid.
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

*looks at the topic title*
Simple:
For Guys - Getting kicked in the balls
For Girls- as Umber put it:
Umber wrote:I believe this is where I mention the infamous Clit Kick. The female equivalent to the Nutcracker.
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
SpecimenSix

Post by SpecimenSix »

Steinherz wrote:*looks at the topic title*
Simple:
Umber wrote:I believe this is where I mention the infamous Clit Kick. The female equivalent to the Nutcracker.
I don't know, have you ever had that feeling where the muscles in your foot just tense up and feel like they were severed for no reason? The whole time trying to massage it to loosen back up is just agony.
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

SpecimenSix wrote:
Steinherz wrote:*looks at the topic title*
Simple:
I don't know, have you ever had that feeling where the muscles in your foot just tense up and feel like they were severed for no reason? The whole time trying to massage it to loosen back up is just agony.
https://forums.playfire.com/_proxy/?url ... 8cfbf7251c
I'm sorry, what?
(but yes, I know that feeling it is very uncomfortable)
I also draw, kind of.
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
SpecimenSix

Post by SpecimenSix »

Steinherz wrote: https://forums.playfire.com/_proxy/?url ... 8cfbf7251c
I'm sorry, what?
(but yes, I know that feeling it is very uncomfortable)
Yea, the worst part is the sheer unpredictability of it all. It's worse than the time I accidentally tore my calf while half asleep. :lol:
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

SpecimenSix wrote:I accidentally tore my calf while half asleep. :lol:
How the fuck did you manage to do that? :lol:
I also draw, kind of.
SpecimenSix

Post by SpecimenSix »

Steinherz wrote:
SpecimenSix wrote:I accidentally tore my calf while half asleep. :lol:
How the fuck did you manage to do that? :lol:
:lol: Truthfully I have no idea. I woke up one morning and while I was tired as shit and waking up I stretched out and suddenly felt a tear in my calf followed by this burning agony that followed me for a few days. Luckily I haven't managed to do that again.