Taking advantage of Kenji's blindness...

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters
User avatar
Umber
Posts: 989
Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:59 pm
Location: California

Re: Taking advantage of Kenji's blindness...

Post by Umber » Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:29 pm

Xanatos wrote:
KeiichiO wrote:Oh god no. I'm not Emi!
Right. You're the track captain. :twisted:
We need some Track Captain x (dude with a cane in Act 1) action.

Edit: Scratch that. Let's say Emi convinced Hisao to join the track team...
Last edited by Umber on Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-An occasional art thread.
pig dissections and cadaver examinations.

User avatar
Xanatos
Posts: 5365
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:40 pm

Re: Taking advantage of Kenji's blindness...

Post by Xanatos » Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:30 pm

Steinherz wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
KeiichiO wrote:Oh god no. I'm not Emi!
Right. You're the track captain. :twisted:

@Steinherz: Ghandi is very clearly going down on MLK at the end. Celibate indeed...Also, we need to revive Lincoln. Because seriously. Giant eagles and shit.
SHIT, I meant to like the RINshot video.
Epic fail
:lol: I clicked expecting the rinshot.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."

User avatar
SpecimenSix
Posts: 489
Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:12 am

Re: Taking advantage of Kenji's blindness...

Post by SpecimenSix » Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:44 pm

Umber wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
KeiichiO wrote:Oh god no. I'm not Emi!
Right. You're the track captain. :twisted:
We need some Track Captain x (dude with a cane in Act 1) action.

Edit: Scratch that. Let's say Emi convinced Hisao to join the track team...
Just the two of them? What about the Track CaptainxKenjixHisao that Emi walks in on?
I am bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There is no one I would rather be than me.

User avatar
Umber
Posts: 989
Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:59 pm
Location: California

Re: Taking advantage of Kenji's blindness...

Post by Umber » Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:51 pm

SpecimenSix wrote:
Umber wrote:
We need some Track Captain x (dude with a cane in Act 1) action.

Edit: Scratch that. Let's say Emi convinced Hisao to join the track team...
Just the two of them? What about the Track CaptainxKenjixHisao that Emi walks in on?
Emi's Bad End, 2.0.

Or Emi's Neutral End :wink:
-An occasional art thread.
pig dissections and cadaver examinations.

User avatar
SpecimenSix
Posts: 489
Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:12 am

Re: Taking advantage of Kenji's blindness...

Post by SpecimenSix » Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:09 pm

Umber wrote:
SpecimenSix wrote:
Umber wrote:
We need some Track Captain x (dude with a cane in Act 1) action.

Edit: Scratch that. Let's say Emi convinced Hisao to join the track team...
Just the two of them? What about the Track CaptainxKenjixHisao that Emi walks in on?
Emi's Bad End, 2.0.

Or Emi's Neutral End :wink:
I vote good end personally. She always was into experimenting after all... :lol:
I am bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There is no one I would rather be than me.

User avatar
Fiandra
Posts: 192
Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:42 am
Location: Sports Shed

Re: Taking advantage of Kenji's blindness...

Post by Fiandra » Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:14 pm

SpecimenSix wrote:
Umber wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
Right. You're the track captain. :twisted:
We need some Track Captain x (dude with a cane in Act 1) action.

Edit: Scratch that. Let's say Emi convinced Hisao to join the track team...
Just the two of them? What about the Track CaptainxKenjixHisao that Emi walks in on?
Emi walks in, then joined.
@Ygdrasel wrote:All's fair in poop and war.
-Insert favorite KS girls here-
teh twitter
teh steem

User avatar
Umber
Posts: 989
Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:59 pm
Location: California

Re: Taking advantage of Kenji's blindness...

Post by Umber » Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:16 am

Fiandra wrote:
Emi walks in, then joined.
So...Track Captain on Kenji on Hisao on Emi (or some other bodily formula)? Huh. Mentally pleasing image, not sure why.

I doubt Kenji would even notice Emi was a girl, though.
-An occasional art thread.
pig dissections and cadaver examinations.

User avatar
SpecimenSix
Posts: 489
Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:12 am

Re: Taking advantage of Kenji's blindness...

Post by SpecimenSix » Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:49 am

Umber wrote:
Fiandra wrote:
Emi walks in, then joined.
So...Track Captain on Kenji on Hisao on Emi (or some other bodily formula)? Huh. Mentally pleasing image, not sure why.

I doubt Kenji would even notice Emi was a girl, though.
No...Emi on Track Captain, Hisao, and Kenji with her 3 pronged strap-on.
I am bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There is no one I would rather be than me.

User avatar
Umber
Posts: 989
Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:59 pm
Location: California

Re: Taking advantage of Kenji's blindness...

Post by Umber » Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:53 am

SpecimenSix wrote:
Umber wrote:
Fiandra wrote:
Emi walks in, then joined.
So...Track Captain on Kenji on Hisao on Emi (or some other bodily formula)? Huh. Mentally pleasing image, not sure why.

I doubt Kenji would even notice Emi was a girl, though.
No...Emi on Track Captain, Hisao, and Kenji with her 3 pronged strap-on.
I'vegottogodosomething!
/fap.

That idea is pure genius...
-An occasional art thread.
pig dissections and cadaver examinations.

User avatar
Debiddo_Uorutaa_Kaa
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:40 pm

Re: Taking advantage of Kenji's blindness...

Post by Debiddo_Uorutaa_Kaa » Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:24 am

Fiandra wrote:
Umber wrote:
Fiandra wrote:SURPRISE BUTTSEX
This picture says it all.
OH GOD YES. :lol:
LMFAO. :lol:

Nice Photoshop job of the Hisao & Emi in the sports shed H scene. :D

User avatar
Umber
Posts: 989
Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:59 pm
Location: California

Re: Taking advantage of Kenji's blindness...

Post by Umber » Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:01 am

Debiddo_Uorutaa_Kaa wrote:
Fiandra wrote:
OH GOD YES. :lol:
LMFAO. :lol:

Nice Photoshop job of the Hisao & Emi in the sports shed H scene. :D
Can't take credit, found that on Google Images. How, I don't know :lol:
-An occasional art thread.
pig dissections and cadaver examinations.

Post Reply