Disturbing Questions about Yamaku

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

BlackWaltzTheThird

Re: Disturbing Questions about Yamaku

Post by BlackWaltzTheThird »

Those are not peer-reviewed documents. I'll give you a hint; try Google Scholar.
BlackWaltz's One-stop Oneshot Shop - my fanfiction portal topic. Contains links to all my previous works, plus starting now any new ones I may produce (or reproduce)! Please, check it out!

BlackWaltz's Pastebin - for those who prefer to read things with no formatting and stuff. It's mostly the same as in my thread. Also contains assorted other writing!
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Hanako's Broken Heart Club.

And yes, defense mechanisms are a thing. That doesn't prove any of the complete nonsense you want us to believe is fact.

And really, a blog is your source? Okay, look, screw the sources, just rely on your brain here:

Despair is not dependent upon tragedy or "breaking the cutie". - Prove this wrong.

Despair does not regularly cause hallucinations. - Prove this wrong.

Despair is not at all guaranteed to cause permanent attitude changes, delusion, or suicide. - Prove this wrong.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Fyn

Post by Fyn »

Google scholar is too informative its already insulting. They make me feel so stupid.
Unless you can prove those informations wrong, I believe that they are valid 8)
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Fyn wrote:Agreed, but dont you find it interesting? Debates are fun.
This isn't a debate. It's you making nonsense claims, the rest of us recognizing that it's nonsense, and you refusing to acknowledge that it's nonsense.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
SpecimenSix

Post by SpecimenSix »

I take the night off the forums and this happens? :lol: With all due respect Fyn, who are you to make sweeping generalizations about what despair is and is not and what people do when they experience it? Nowhere in KS was it ever mentioned that Hanako had any suicidal thoughts and, in my humble opinion, she would never do such a thing. If Hanako wanted to commit suicide, then she would have done so already. There is no middle ground with matters such as that. Sure people can have suicidal thoughts, but thoughts != actions. Hanako's very existence is proof enough that she isn't going anywhere. And for future reference...please, PLEASE think before posting such mindless drivel. I will refrain from making assumptions about you, but I will say this, I HAVE lost people to suicide, including the only woman I've ever loved. And you know NOTHING of that, so don't you dare try and desecrate my memory of her by spewing your stream of crap. And I'm afraid I'm still rambling on here...

As for your OP, well I'm not going anywhere near touching any of the points you brought up. I could feel my own IQ drop just by reading your little fanfic.
I am bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There is no one I would rather be than me.
SpecimenSix

Post by SpecimenSix »

Xanatos wrote:
Fyn wrote:Agreed, but dont you find it interesting? Debates are fun.
This isn't a debate. It's you making nonsense claims, the rest of us recognizing that it's nonsense, and you refusing to acknowledge that it's nonsense.
And I must say Xan, this is the most serious I've seen you in my short tenure here. I never knew about this side of you :lol:
I am bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There is no one I would rather be than me.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Fyn wrote:Google scholar is too informative its already insulting. They make me feel so stupid.
Unless you can prove those informations wrong, I believe that they are valid 8)
"This source is too informative to inform people with"...? That's it. Fuck you.

You should feel stupid because you are stupid.

Every claim you've made is disproven just by looking through this forum or, hell, just applying SENSE. Your beliefs are invalid, this thread is invalid, and your worth is invalid. You've officially crossed the line from "amusing" to "a waste of my damn time".

In short: Get the fuck off my internet.
Last edited by Xanatos on Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
Fyn

Post by Fyn »

Despair is not dependent upon tragedy or "breaking the cutie". - Prove this wrong.
I never said that Despair was dependent on Tragedies right? Despair has many causes such as Seasonal, Bipolar Syndrome, or simply Insomia. Perhaps you meant "How despair works?"
Thats easy: Here are the effects of despair and its hidden symptoms
Despair does not regularly cause hallucinations. - Prove this wrong.
- If you have read the article, you will see that "Fantasy, Denial and Regression" is a defense mechanism on the body. Please tell me how deep is the despair then I will see what I can disprove
"Despair is not at all guaranteed to cause permanent attitude changes, delusion, or suicide. - Prove this wrong."
- Easy done
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Its getting way too angry in here. Why don't we just order another pitcher and chill.

"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Fyn

Post by Fyn »

If it was my fault, I will apologize.
I cant see anything wrong in what I did though

Your a very nice person pandaphil. I wish i have to ability to calm this matter down
Last edited by Fyn on Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fyn

Post by Fyn »

Every claim you've made is disproven just by looking through this forum or, hell, just applying SENSE
Denial sure is a defense mechanism isnt it 8)
SpecimenSix

Post by SpecimenSix »

pandaphil wrote:Its getting way too angry in here. Why don't we just order another pitcher and chill.

http://i677.photobucket.com/albums/vv13 ... c0767f.jpg
Aww panda I'm afraid you're a few hours too late. I could've used the pitcher and Hanako when I was watching Beerfest. I guess better late than never though. :D
Last edited by Silentcook on Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Don't quote images that were just posted, people...
SpecimenSix

Post by SpecimenSix »

Fyn wrote:
Every claim you've made is disproven just by looking through this forum or, hell, just applying SENSE
Denial sure is a defense mechanism isnt it 8)
The irony here...well I think nothing more needs to be said.
Fyn

Post by Fyn »

LOL :lol:
Selim Bradley

Post by Selim Bradley »

pandaphil wrote:Its getting way too angry in here. Why don't we just order another pitcher and chill.

http://i677.photobucket.com/albums/vv13 ... c0767f.jpg
Last edited by Silentcook on Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Don't quote images that were just posted, people...
I am the male version of Hanako Ikezawa.