Disturbing Questions about Yamaku

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Fyn

Re: Disturbing Questions about Yamaku

Post by Fyn »

As for your OP, well I'm not going anywhere near touching any of the points you brought up. I could feel my own IQ drop just by reading your little fanfic
What does OP stands for. Also, dont rub it in. I know my mistakes and I learn from it. Im not some immature guy who will deny it and try to capslock someone to death
Fyn

Post by Fyn »

So many negotiators. Im so lucky to be in the presence of so many nice people
Selim Bradley

Post by Selim Bradley »

Fyn wrote:
As for your OP, well I'm not going anywhere near touching any of the points you brought up. I could feel my own IQ drop just by reading your little fanfic
What does OP stands for. Also, dont rub it in. I know my mistakes and I learn from it. Im not some immature guy who will deny it and try to capslock someone to death
Opening Post. Also Opening Poster when people don't want to use the person's name.
I am the male version of Hanako Ikezawa.
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

Fyn, from what I can see, you have two real problems.

First off, you have an incredibly bleak view of the world, perhaps purposely so. The world isn't always a horrible place. Not everything leads to violence and death. Sometimes sadness and depression are just that. They don't have to lead to anything further than that. Sometimes people that are happy and act nice are just happy nice people. Not everyone has ulterior motives. Also, being disabled doesn't mean a person is helpless.

Second, you think you're much smarter than you actually are, when it's pretty obvious to anyone that reads your arguments that you have no real-world experience with these things.
Not Dead Yet
Fyn

Post by Fyn »

This topic will be considered dead from now on.
Please post all the issues on this thread

P.S
I see. I want to defend myself but no, this topic is dead NOBODY MUST REPLY HERE!
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

Fyn wrote:This topic will be considered dead from now on.
Please post all the issues on this thread

P.S
I see. I want to argue but no, this topic is dead NOBODY MUST REPLY HERE!
I'm leaving, I'm leaving, just let me say one more thing.

You have absolutely no right to tell people they can't post in an public thread. Just tell the mods to lock it. Other than that, you can't really do anything if someone wants to post in a thread.Just giving some advise.

I tried to stay away from this god-awful thread, but I couldn't... I've failed myself.
Dream

Post by Dream »

Man Silentcook is really a very patient/kind guy. I mean that sincerely, i don't think i could have kept such calm in the face of this... This thread.

Oddball's post is very informative/insightful and is probably the best note to end this with.
"It is not reason, more or less furnished, but will that makes the world march"

"Unfortunately, if you can think of something really stupid, someone out there probably believes it." -Xanatos
griffon8

Post by griffon8 »

Debiddo_Uorutaa_Kaa wrote:
griffon8 wrote:As an example of how thinking too much about something can go horribly wrong, I give you: The Gilligan's Island Conspiracy—Revealed!
Kenji Setou is that you?

I swear that is something that he could have come up with. ("Out of the Loop" plays from KS soundtrack in background.)
No, it's too satirical. Kenji would take it seriously. It's the same kind of thinking that leads to nutty conspiracy theories though. You start with one thing that you think makes no sense. Then you come up with an explanation. Then you expand that to cover everything else that doesn't make sense to you. Suddenly, you believe the moon landings were faked, there was more than one shooter of JFK, 9/11 was an inside job, etc.
I found out about Katawa Shoujo through the forums of Misfile. There, I am the editor of Misfiled Dreams.

Completed: 100%, including bonus picture. Shizune>Emi>Lilly>Hanako>Rin

Griffon8's Writing
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

griffon8 wrote:Suddenly, you believe the moon landings were faked, there was more than one shooter of JFK, 9/11 was an inside job, etc.
Conspiracy 58 is a very good example of this.
Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer
(Passively working on my KS YouTube series. Someday...)
griffon8

Post by griffon8 »

I had to look that up. Yes, exactly the sort of thing it leads to.
I found out about Katawa Shoujo through the forums of Misfile. There, I am the editor of Misfiled Dreams.

Completed: 100%, including bonus picture. Shizune>Emi>Lilly>Hanako>Rin

Griffon8's Writing
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Hate to revive this but...
Fyn wrote:Im leaving just as what you wanted. Goodbye
Fyn wrote:FUCK YOU!
OP confirmed for attention-seeking overreacting drama queen, very poor troll, and generally bothersome human being.

/thread
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
BlackWaltzTheThird

Post by BlackWaltzTheThird »

Dafuq? Was that a PM, Xanatos? Goddamnit, don't people have anything better to do with their time?
BlackWaltz's One-stop Oneshot Shop - my fanfiction portal topic. Contains links to all my previous works, plus starting now any new ones I may produce (or reproduce)! Please, check it out!

BlackWaltz's Pastebin - for those who prefer to read things with no formatting and stuff. It's mostly the same as in my thread. Also contains assorted other writing!
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

On the topic of conspiracies...

About 6 years ago, Disney made 3 movies based on classic literature; Treasure Island, The legend of Zorro and 20 000 leagues under the sea. I'm sure you've seen at least one of them.
I wanted to watch those movies today, but couldn't find a single trace that they were ever made. No information, no pictures, no videos. Google failed. Even Disney's official website couldn't help me. A few minutes ago I found a short previewfrom one of the movies, proof that I'm not insane. As one of the comments said; is this a conspiracy by the US government for some unknown reason? Discuss (and help me find those movies!).
SpecimenSix

Post by SpecimenSix »

OtakuNinja wrote:On the topic of conspiracies...

About 6 years ago, Disney made 3 movies based on classic literature; Treasure Island, The legend of Zorro and 20 000 leagues under the sea. I'm sure you've seen at least one of them.
I wanted to watch those movies today, but couldn't find a single trace that they were ever made. No information, no pictures, no videos. Google failed. Even Disney's official website couldn't help me. A few minutes ago I found a short previewfrom one of the movies, proof that I'm not insane. As one of the comments said; is this a conspiracy by the US government for some unknown reason? Discuss (and help me find those movies!).
You know I think I may vaguely remember something about Treasure Island, but other than that the only Legend of Zorro and 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea I can recall are old movies. Maybe the government has gotten to me already. :shock:
I am bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There is no one I would rather be than me.
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

SpecimenSix wrote:
OtakuNinja wrote:On the topic of conspiracies...

You know I think I may vaguely remember something about Treasure Island, but other than that the only Legend of Zorro and 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea I can recall are old movies. Maybe the government has gotten to me already. :shock:
They're all animated movies.

Jim Hawkins and the kid in Zorro looks the same.
Long John has white hair and a red bandana. Trelawney is short with pinkish clothes. Israel Hands has a beige bandana and a long, white beard.
Don Alejandro has blackish hair (shoulder-length) and a red shirt. Don Carlos looks a bit like Trelawney but longer and less British, with a white beard. Zorro's mute servant has white hair in a pony tail and (maybe?) a wooden leg.
As for the third movie, everyone have blue clothes. :lol: The video is from that movie. ;)