Disturbing Questions about Yamaku

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

box

Re: Disturbing Questions about Yamaku

Post by box »

Fyn wrote:Then, as if adding insult to injury, when you return back to school the next day, every classmate and even Mutou himself greeted you with a wide smile.
You raise a valid point. This is incredibly troubling. There is no mention of when or even if Hisao will be able to catch up on the work he missed the day before.

He'll be behind, and of course, that is not a good thing.
win746

Post by win746 »

box wrote:
Fyn wrote:Then, as if adding insult to injury, when you return back to school the next day, every classmate and even Mutou himself greeted you with a wide smile.
You raise a valid point. This is incredibly troubling. There is no mention of when or even if Hisao will be able to catch up on the work he missed the day before.

According to Mutou, Hisao is doing very well in his science, Mutou wouldn't be worried. And once again, the school would try to give students privacy and responsibility for their actions, over checking students too much will make them feel sad about their conditions. Missing for a day isn't that bad, missing for 24 hours would atleast have someone to check up on him.

Anyway, nothing is valid about OP's post.
Katie wrote:I hate men
This board is being invaded by feminists, spread the word!
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

win746 wrote:
box wrote:

According to Mutou, Hisao is doing very well in his science, Mutou wouldn't be worried. And once again, the school would try to give students privacy and responsibility for their actions, over checking students too much will make them feel sad about their conditions. Missing for a day isn't that bad, missing for 24 hours would atleast have someone to check up on him.

Anyway, nothing is valid about OP's post.

This ^. Hisao is a sharp kid. I'm sure theres a way to make up any missed work. I mean, Hanako's managing to pass and shes missed a lot of class days.

In any case, I suspect a place like Yamaku, where student might miss a lot of class due to emergencies and health issues, that teachers have an extensive 'make up' program set up, so students can catch up.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

In any case, I suspect a place like Yamaku, where student might miss a lot of class due to emergencies and health issues, that teachers have an extensive 'make up' program set up, so students can catch up.
We know for a fact they do things like this. It's talked about in Rin's route and there's a scene in Shizune's route where we find out Mutou has been given extra help after school hours to Misha.
Not Dead Yet
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Oddball wrote:
We know for a fact they do things like this. It's talked about in Rin's route and there's a scene in Shizune's route where we find out Mutou has been given extra help after school hours to Misha.
Well there ya go.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.