Emi Ibarazaki's past encounters...

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Steinherz

Re: Emi Ibarazaki's past encounters...

Post by Steinherz »

This is my response to the LillyXHanako picture (well specifically something in it)
(not shown: the guy on the bike actually crashes)
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

Steinherz wrote:This is my response to the LillyXHanako picture (well specifically something in it)

(not shown: the guy on the bike actually crashes)
Hanako actually has a pretty... pretty bottom. It's just overshadowed by her scars and timid personality.
"Nothing is beneath man. Everything is permitted."

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
rotorko

Post by rotorko »

Hanako is overall quite cute, pretty and sexy too 8)
´...´ - Shizune!
ApocalypseAli

Post by ApocalypseAli »

OtakuNinja wrote:
YZQ wrote:
Carighan wrote: Besides, there is official art of Hanako X Lily, although Hanako was a little drunk.
You mean this? :)

There's more where that came from. :lol:
My ship. It sails. :lol:

Seriously, that is one good picture. :P
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

ApocalypseAli wrote:

In canon, there is some tension between Hanako and Lily, one sided on Hanako's end. She believed that Lily became friends with her out of pity. While Lily knew that was not the case, if Hisao plays his cards wrongly, Hanako will make a mention of this "observation". So yeah, the ship can pretty much sail only after Hanako is convinced.

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

YZQ wrote:
Guest Poster wrote:Lilly didn't look completely sober herself either. Heck, that wine was probably hers to begin with.
The wine is definitely hers, and yes, Lily drank a little herself. But, looks like Hanako's the one going wild.

The art work is done by one of the official artists, but it's not canon. Hisao managed to tuck Hanako in bed before it got to the stage depicted in the art.

Misread "tuck" as...Well, you know. :lol:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Dream

Post by Dream »

Steinherz wrote:(not shown: the guy on the bike actually crashes)
Worth it.
"It is not reason, more or less furnished, but will that makes the world march"

"Unfortunately, if you can think of something really stupid, someone out there probably believes it." -Xanatos
FoxtrotZero

Post by FoxtrotZero »

ApocalypseAli wrote:
OtakuNinja wrote: You mean this? :)

I can't explain why Lilly x Hanako doesn't really do it for me. Do I just like them each so much that putting them together seems sacrilige? Maybe it's because Lilly has a motherly stake in their relationship that it rubs me the wrong way, though I've endured more awkward situations.

Don't get me wrong, this picture is excellent, but I just can't release it from drydock.
Reccomended Fanfic: Sisterhood by Guest Poster - Braving the Storm by Doomish - Akira Pseudo-Route (WIP) by Thanatos02
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

FoxtrotZero wrote:
ApocalypseAli wrote:
OtakuNinja wrote: You mean this? :)

I can't explain why Lilly x Hanako doesn't really do it for me. Do I just like them each so much that putting them together seems sacrilige? Maybe it's because Lilly has a motherly stake in their relationship that it rubs me the wrong way, though I've endured more awkward situations.

Don't get me wrong, this picture is excellent, but I just can't release it from drydock.
The motherly vibe was actually what sets Hanako off on her wild thinking.

Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

YZQ wrote:The motherly vibe was actually what sets Hanako off on her wild thinking.
Hanako always had a secret desire to nail her own mother. But everything changed when the fire nation attacked...
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

Xanatos wrote:
YZQ wrote:The motherly vibe was actually what sets Hanako off on her wild thinking.
Hanako always had a secret desire to nail her own mother. But everything changed when the fire nation attacked...
Gotta love the Oedipus complex. Freud would be proud.

Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

I bet Freud would have some interesting interpretations of Emi's nightmares: "Your lost legs represent dicks because cock envy! What, you thought you cried for your dead papa? Nah. You just want the D."
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

Xanatos wrote:I bet Freud would have some interesting interpretations of Emi's nightmares: "Your lost legs represent dicks because cock envy! What, you thought you cried for your dead papa? Nah. You just want the D."
Cue the No button.

Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

YZQ wrote:
Xanatos wrote:I bet Freud would have some interesting interpretations of Emi's nightmares: "Your lost legs represent dicks because cock envy! What, you thought you cried for your dead papa? Nah. You just want the D."
Cue the No button.
Agreed. Dude was weird. :lol:
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

Xanatos wrote:
YZQ wrote:
Cue the No button.
Agreed. Dude was weird. :lol:
The girls on the couch (including Misha) with Dr. Freud, although Shizune might prove to be more problematic when it comes to communicating. A sign language reader interpreting and then pass the notes onto the doc for analysis?