"You're on!"
Mmm...If only I could draw...
Then, while lying in bed...

"Say, you're not bad, shorty."

"Same to you."

"Now, I can imagine what the Capt. does with his partner. Ain't half bad."

"And we have choices."
"Nothing is beneath man. Everything is permitted."

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
pandaphil

Re: Emi Ibarazaki's past encounters...

Post by pandaphil »

YZQ wrote:No Emi/Miki?

"On the track, you always beat me. Now, let's see how well you do in bed!"

"You're on!"
Mother of God...
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

pandaphil wrote:

"You're on!"
Mother of God...
Two athletic girls, with rivalry on the track. Both are fun-loving and curious. With all measures taken, shouldn't be a health hazard.

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
FoxtrotZero

Post by FoxtrotZero »

YZQ wrote:
pandaphil wrote:

"You're on!"
Mother of God...
Two athletic girls, with rivalry on the track. Both are fun-loving and curious. With all measures taken, shouldn't be a health hazard.
Well, not for them. I think I'm about to short circuit. And honestly, with some of the stuff I've seen (Shizune x Misha comic, anyone?), I'm wondering why nobody has made this yet.
Reccomended Fanfic: Sisterhood by Guest Poster - Braving the Storm by Doomish - Akira Pseudo-Route (WIP) by Thanatos02
Carighan

Post by Carighan »

FoxtrotZero wrote:I was pretty tired for the majority of Shizune's route, so you're going to have to be a bit more direct, my memory is fuzzy.
The positive part of Shizune's good ending is that it implies Misha managed or is actively working on managing moving on, emotionally.
Managed, IMO. With a little bit of help from the fastest seducer on no legs. That's probably why she's so cheery on the final picture, too!
The strength of heart to face oneself has been made manifest. The persona Carighan has appeared.
FoxtrotZero

Post by FoxtrotZero »

Carighan wrote:
FoxtrotZero wrote:I was pretty tired for the majority of Shizune's route, so you're going to have to be a bit more direct, my memory is fuzzy.
The positive part of Shizune's good ending is that it implies Misha managed or is actively working on managing moving on, emotionally.
Managed, IMO. With a little bit of help from the fastest seducer on no legs. That's probably why she's so cheery on the final picture, too!
So let me get this straight. You think that things said while Hisao was in a relationship with Emi are related to things that happened months later while Hisao was (in an alternate universe) in a relationship with Shizune to show that the two of them were in a relationship?

If you weren't basing your claim off of something that happened while Emi was in a committed relationship (lets assume she isn't fooling around) several months before Misha might have made her turnaround (which might not happen for lack of Hisao's influence, at least not in the same way) I'd be more supportive, but the evidence isn't there.

As I've said before, as far as lack of evidence goes, yeah, I could see it happening, but there's really just no way to back this up.
Reccomended Fanfic: Sisterhood by Guest Poster - Braving the Storm by Doomish - Akira Pseudo-Route (WIP) by Thanatos02
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

FoxtrotZero wrote: Well, not for them. I think I'm about to short circuit. And honestly, with some of the stuff I've seen (Shizune x Misha comic, anyone?), I'm wondering why nobody has made this yet.
Was inspired after that Xmas pic of Yuuko and Miki. And Foe Yay.

Carighan

Post by Carighan »

Foxtrot, I was joking from the very start. I thought the "Damn did she move on" made that clear. :P
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

I love reading stuff like this. :lol:
Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer
(Passively working on my KS YouTube series. Someday...)
FoxtrotZero

Post by FoxtrotZero »

Carighan wrote:Foxtrot, I was joking from the very start. I thought the "Damn did she move on" made that clear. :P
My ability to pick up on that stuff drifts in and out with the times. It's also almost three in the morning where I am, and while my cognitive abilites as a whole tend to slow, it's the ones about language and social interaction that go straight out the window.

There's some grand irony to this statement as I continue to play Rin's route, however slowly. Despite my initial concerns, I find myself enjoying it. I find myself enjoying her. I think she was made to leave a misleading first impression in act one.
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

Let's just say that she does NOT enjoy having her head in the clouds all the time. She knows that she is; she doesn't like it.

Tang

Post by Tang »

FoxtrotZero wrote:I'll be honest, I think the concept of Emi swinging both ways is completely possible. I don't think there's anything to specifically support she's done so, but her personality and the fact that we know she's willing to try anything at least once lends credence to the possibility.

But as for Misha, I don't see it as being incredibly likely that she hooked up with Emi in the past. I get the impression that she's basically had a crush on Shizune as long as they've known each other, and she confessed somewhere in their freshman year (That may or may not have been outright stated, I don't remember - also, forgive my application of American nomenclature to the Japanese school system).

The thing is, Misha clearly didn't move on from Shizune, she just kinda spent her time with her, hoping it would be enough for her. For her to have hooked up with another girl would mean that she got over Shizune, which we see pretty clearly is not the case. For her to have hooked up with another girl would mean she's open to relationships, and for her to be in a relationship she'd have to be close to someone other than the girl she spends all of her time with.

Emi x Misha isn't impossible. And come to think of it, I ship that pretty hard. But from Misha's side of the bridge, I don't think it's very likely to have actually happened. Naturally someone is going to say I'm reading too far into it, and indeed I am, but that's partially because I'm trying to logically defend a gut feeling - Misha was too hung up on Shizune to try getting with another girl, Emi included.
I didn't want to quote the entire thing, but I also didn't think I could cut any of it out.
Well Misha did say "This is my first time with a man..." or something like that. It seems unlikely that Shizune would've turned her down and then had fun-fun with her (Slow Recovery reference) ;). Therefore it seems that someone else had to have filled this important role, and not necessarily after the confession to Shizune- for all we know, Emi's been in the game before Misha arrived...
Attachments
1b.png
1b.png (167.16 KiB) Viewed 4220 times
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Tang wrote:For all we know, Emi's been in the game before Misha arrived...
For all we know, that's all a complete load... :P
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

FoxtrotZero wrote:(Shizune x Misha comic, anyone?)
I love that one. :lol:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
FoxtrotZero

Post by FoxtrotZero »

Xanatos wrote:
FoxtrotZero wrote:(Shizune x Misha comic, anyone?)
I love that one. :lol:
I loved it enough to save it. :?