Emi Ibarazaki's past encounters...

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Xanatos

Re: Emi Ibarazaki's past encounters...

Post by Xanatos »

YZQ wrote:As long as it's fun, she's on it
...OH COME ON! :lol:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

Xanatos wrote:
Cue endless arguing in bed with Miki.
"Nothing is beneath man. Everything is permitted."

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

YZQ wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
Miki: I'm being on top this time.
Emi: No, you're not.
Miki: Why not?
Emi: Because you're larger than me and I don't want to be squashed under those melons.
Miki: HEY!

(excuse me while I die of laughter in a corner somewhere imagining this scene play out in my head)
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
FoxtrotZero

Post by FoxtrotZero »

Steinherz wrote:
YZQ wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
Miki: I'm being on top this time.
Emi: No, you're not.
Miki: Why not?
Emi: Because you're larger than me and I don't want to be squashed under those melons.
Miki: HEY!

(excuse me while I die of laughter in a corner somewhere imagining this scene play out in my head)
I think this is going on the list of things I'll-have-to-try-writing-if-nobody-else-does.
Reccomended Fanfic: Sisterhood by Guest Poster - Braving the Storm by Doomish - Akira Pseudo-Route (WIP) by Thanatos02
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

FoxtrotZero wrote:I think this is going on the list of things I'll-have-to-try-writing-if-nobody-else-does.
I think I could probably throw my hat into the ring with that one if you'd like some help XD
And back on the Emi and the Hermaphrodite thing. I had a female friend who had a split personality and one was male (not a true hermaphrodite I know but still), it was hilarious, especially when he pops up at the most awkward times.Like when she was making out with her boyfriend :lol:
I also draw, kind of.
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
FoxtrotZero

Post by FoxtrotZero »

Steinherz wrote:
FoxtrotZero wrote:I think this is going on the list of things I'll-have-to-try-writing-if-nobody-else-does.
I think I could probably throw my hat into the ring with that one if you'd like some help XD
And back on the Emi and the Hermaphrodite thing. I had a female friend who had a split personality and one was male (not a true hermaphrodite I know but still), it was hilarious, especially when he pops up at the most awkward times.Like when she was making out with her boyfriend :lol:
I hope your friend was able to roll with the punches so easily, because that sounds like a pained existance. And I'm not much of a writer - no real background - so if you've got anything that might help, feel free to throw in.
Reccomended Fanfic: Sisterhood by Guest Poster - Braving the Storm by Doomish - Akira Pseudo-Route (WIP) by Thanatos02
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

FoxtrotZero wrote:
Steinherz wrote: I think I could probably throw my hat into the ring with that one if you'd like some help XD
I hope your friend was able to roll with the punches so easily, because that sounds like a pained existence. And I'm not much of a writer - no real background - so if you've got anything that might help, feel free to throw in.
Which friend? The girl or her boyfriend? :lol:
I also draw, kind of.
FoxtrotZero

Post by FoxtrotZero »

Steinherz wrote:
FoxtrotZero wrote:
Steinherz wrote: I think I could probably throw my hat into the ring with that one if you'd like some help XD
I hope your friend was able to roll with the punches so easily, because that sounds like a pained existence. And I'm not much of a writer - no real background - so if you've got anything that might help, feel free to throw in.
Which friend? The girl or her boyfriend? :lol:
Well the girl, but I'm sure the other dude had a few awkward experiences.
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

FoxtrotZero wrote:
Steinherz wrote:Which friend? The girl or her boyfriend? :lol:
She had it mostly under control. He'd only show up in stressful situations (you could tell because her voice'd drop a noticeable amount. best way to describe it is this video. Her normal voice is higher, like Furfur. Her "male" voice was lower like Zepar's.) But yeah, it did make it a bit awkward for her, especially cause the male personality was an asshole :lol:
{side note: her situation gave me inspiration for a character in my fic who'll be appearing later on}
I also draw, kind of.
FoxtrotZero

Post by FoxtrotZero »

Steinherz wrote:
FoxtrotZero wrote:
Steinherz wrote:Which friend? The girl or her boyfriend? :lol:
She had it mostly under control. He'd only show up in stressful situations (you could tell because her voice'd drop a noticeable amount. best way to describe it is this video. Her normal voice is higher, like Furfur. Her "male" voice was lower like Zepar's.) But yeah, it did make it a bit awkward for her, especially cause the male personality was an asshole :lol:
{side note: her situation gave me inspiration for a character in my fic who'll be appearing later on}
That's pretty interesting. I've never met anyone with a condition quite like that.
Eraser35

Post by Eraser35 »

if they had sex and the male personality came out it would be like a gender bender doujin or someone would be getting punched
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

Eraser35 wrote:if they had sex and the male personality came out it would be like a gender bender doujin or someone would be getting punched
Good thing they were bisexual :lol: (her personalities I mean). Her boyfriend... not so much XD

But back onto the topic of Emi's conquests, I'm not sure who'd be dominant in a Miki-Emi relationship.I'm saying Miki but..
I also draw, kind of.
Eraser35

Post by Eraser35 »

Steinherz wrote:
Eraser35 wrote:if they had sex and the male personality came out it would be like a gender bender doujin or someone would be getting punched
Good thing they were bisexual :lol: (her personalities I mean). Her boyfriend... not so much XD

But back onto the topic of Emi's conquests, I'm not sure who'd be dominant in a Miki-Emi relationship.I'm saying Miki but..
oh god now I'm wondering if the male personality likes anal
FoxtrotZero

Post by FoxtrotZero »

Steinherz wrote:

I don't think it works quite that way. It'd be one of those relationships where they're both sorta trying to be dominant. I could imagine them actually wrestling and getting tangled in bed...
Yeah, we really need a fan-fic between these two.
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

Eraser35 wrote:oh god now I'm wondering if the male personality likes anal
That I don't know, if they did she never told me. (she was my friend. but she wasn't that open with me :lol:)
FoxtrotZero wrote:Yeah, we really need a fan-fic between these two.
I'm already thinking something out. Why do I keep getting distracted from writing my main fic? Oh right, short attention span :lol:

{another side note: I showed her the song Führe Mich (Lead Me) by Rammstein. She cried when she saw the lyrics cause she said it described her perfectly}
I also draw, kind of.