Lilly-English Teacher
Hanako-Publisher
Emi-P.E., Track, Personal Trainer,
Rin- I believe the quote is "Rin is Rin."
Yuuko- History Teacher
Loonie

Re: Career Day

Post by Loonie »

I particularly love the little differences between the different 'Hisaos' of all 6 paths as to the career paths that are extrapolated within their different paths.

Lilly's Hisao: Science teacher (primarily since it's the path of least resistance, much like Lilly wanting to be an English teacher)
Shizune's Hisao: Teacher at Yamaku specifically, not so much because of science but for reasons that would make him a great homeroom teacher (much like Mutou in fact).
Hanako's Hisao: Uni student most likely but...the rest remains uncertain.
Emi's Hisao: A scientist. Not a teacher, but a bonafied straight up scientist.
Rin's Hisao: Uni student definitely but...the rest remains uncertain, yeah okay - this one does repeat itself heh.
Kenji's Hisao: Dead. :P

As for the girls they wind up differently sometimes in regards to their endings, don't they? But they've already been mentioned so *shrug*.
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

Hisao's set himself on the path of being a science teacher in all of the routes where his future really comes up.

Lilly wants to teach English.

Misha wants to teach sign language. I can also see her become a school councilor once she gets her own act together.

Emi I can see following Nurse's example and becoming a physical therapist.

Shizune is going to try to become the head of a major corporation and if that does work out for her (hitting the glass ceiling for example),I can see her shifting tactics slightly and trying to position herself as the power behind the power.

Rin will be a new age beatnik.

Hanako... I'm a little unsure about. I'm not sure she has the driver to get herself published, but I can easily see her working in a book store or library. Alternately,she also enjoys karaoke and is decent with computers so I can see her getting a job at a local radio station. Probably not as the DJ, but more likely as a technician there.
Not Dead Yet
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Oddball wrote:
Misha wants to teach sign language. I can also see her become a school councilor once she gets her own act together.

Hanako... I'm a little unsure about. I'm not sure she has the driver to get herself published, but I can easily see her working in a book store or library. Alternately,she also enjoys karaoke and is decent with computers so I can see her getting a job at a local radio station. Probably not as the DJ, but more likely as a technician there.
I forgot, thats why Misha's there in the first place isn't it? I bet she'd be great with children.

And yeah, thats what I assumed Hanako's route would be. Working on the technical side of the publishing field.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
FoxtrotZero

Post by FoxtrotZero »

Carighan wrote:Hisao - Instructor for new people at Aperture Science
Lilly - English Teacher
Shizune - CEO at some big-ass company. Probably her dad's after wrestling control of the company away from him.
Misha - Shizune's... secretary.
Emi - Apart from being a kickass sports star, she'd probably work as a coach for a sports team. I could in theory see her become a PE teacher, too.
Hanako - Editor at a large publishing company.
Rin - Game designer.
Alright, how about full-on portal reference?

Hisao: Either an instructor or an engineer for Aperture. Possibly both.
Lilly: Shizune probably felt obligated to offer her a desk job.
Shizune: CEO of Aperture Science
Misha: The Caroline to Shizune's Cave Johnson.
Emi: Field tester for just about everything, including the portal gun and the long-fall boots.
Hanako: Probably working with Lilly, just because I can't think of anything quirky. Probably feels bad for the companion cubes.
Rin: Designs testing chambers. Would later be responsible for the art errenously attributed to ratman.
Reccomended Fanfic: Sisterhood by Guest Poster - Braving the Storm by Doomish - Akira Pseudo-Route (WIP) by Thanatos02
Fiandra

Post by Fiandra »

FoxtrotZero wrote:Emi: Field tester for just about everything, including the portal gun and the long-fall boots.
Rin: Designs testing chambers. Would later be responsible for the art errenously attributed to ratman.
I think about this.
@Ygdrasel wrote:All's fair in poop and war.
-Insert favorite KS girls here-
teh twitter
teh steem
FoxtrotZero

Post by FoxtrotZero »

Fiandra wrote:
FoxtrotZero wrote:Emi: Field tester for just about everything, including the portal gun and the long-fall boots.
I think about this.
>>Right click
>>Save image as
Yes.
Reccomended Fanfic: Sisterhood by Guest Poster - Braving the Storm by Doomish - Akira Pseudo-Route (WIP) by Thanatos02
Archangel Gabriel

Post by Archangel Gabriel »

Umber wrote:
ReCodes wrote:Hisao: Science teacher
Lilly: English teacher
Hanako: Book/Newspaper publisher
Rin: Artist
Emi: Pro runner
Shizune: Politician (?)
Misha: ~WAHAHAHA
edit:

Shizune: Dictator-in-training
Heil!

I wanna be a WAHAHAHA'er.
Routes: Lilly=Hanako=Shizune>Emi>Rin
Girls: Shizune=Lilly=Hanako>Emi>Rin=Misha
So many people cheering on Hisao cheating with Misha....To cheat on popular people is horrendous. To cheat on unpopular people is harmless?
Carighan

Post by Carighan »

FoxtrotZero wrote:Misha: The Caroline to Shizune's Cave Johnson.
But can you imagine that? Misha running test chambers. Someone needs to mod this into Portal 2, with the WAHAHA~ from the youtube video!
The strength of heart to face oneself has been made manifest. The persona Carighan has appeared.
FoxtrotZero

Post by FoxtrotZero »

Carighan wrote:
FoxtrotZero wrote:Misha: The Caroline to Shizune's Cave Johnson.
But can you imagine that? Misha running test chambers. Someone needs to mod this into Portal 2, with the WAHAHA~ from the youtube video!
Someone should completely redo Portal with a Katawa Shoujo theme. Though Shizune being mute might be a problem, but I guess that would just give Misha more PA time.
Carighan

Post by Carighan »

That could work really well actually if whoever voices Misha (I need to talk to the Katawa Seiyu team!) does the interpreting, too. :D
FoxtrotZero

Post by FoxtrotZero »

Carighan wrote:That could work really well actually if whoever voices Misha (I need to talk to the Katawa Seiyu team!) does the interpreting, too. :D
Yeah. You'd have sections where she's talking to the tester. Sections where she's obviously translating for Shizune (which might even be announced with "Shicchan says...." or something), and then there'd have to be "forgot to turn the mic off" type scenes, where you're getting a little more than half of the conversation as Misha instinctively verbalizes Shizune's signing.
udscbt

Post by udscbt »

FoxtrotZero wrote:
Carighan wrote:Hisao - Instructor for new people at Aperture Science
Lilly - English Teacher
Shizune - CEO at some big-ass company. Probably her dad's after wrestling control of the company away from him.
Misha - Shizune's... secretary.
Emi - Apart from being a kickass sports star, she'd probably work as a coach for a sports team. I could in theory see her become a PE teacher, too.
Hanako - Editor at a large publishing company.
Rin - Game designer.
Alright, how about full-on portal reference?

Emi: Field tester for just about everything, including the portal gun and the long-fall boots.
Hanako: Probably working with Lilly, just because I can't think of anything quirky. Probably feels bad for the companion cubes.
So... you're saying GLaDOS is Misha??? It makes sense.
I would add
Kenji: ratman
And change
Rin: programmer of the turrets AI

PS: I think Emi is responsible for this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELkgiJD9KuM.
Umber

Post by Umber »

FoxtrotZero wrote: Alright, how about full-on portal reference?

I would think Hanako would help design something, she loves computers so much. Maybe the singing turrets?
-An occasional art thread.
pig dissections and cadaver examinations.
FoxtrotZero

Post by FoxtrotZero »

Umber wrote:
FoxtrotZero wrote: Alright, how about full-on portal reference?

I would think Hanako would help design something, she loves computers so much. Maybe the singing turrets?
Really? You want Hanako to design the strange little pathological death machines?