Meiko
12%

Total votes: 65

KeiichiO

Re: The Ultimate Dude Magnet

Post by KeiichiO »

StudyOfWumbology wrote:
KeiichiO wrote:
OtakuNinja wrote: Speaking of that, does anyone know how old Meiko is? :?
I don't believe there's an absolute answer to this, but judging by her looks, she must be rather young for a mother. Emi's 19, so I'm guessing Meiko's between 35 and 40.
So does that mean Meiko was on the show 16 and pregnant?
Maybe. She looks really young, so I'd assume she'd have Emi when she was really young as well.

That, and I kind of get the vibe that she'd be a teen mom.
FoxtrotZero

Post by FoxtrotZero »

Umber wrote:
StudyOfWumbology wrote:
KeiichiO wrote: I don't believe there's an absolute answer to this, but judging by her looks, she must be rather young for a mother. Emi's 19, so I'm guessing Meiko's between 35 and 40.
So does that mean Meiko was on the show 16 and pregnant?
Late 30's, just so I can keep a good image of Meiko in my head.
If Emi is 19 and her mother was 18 when she was conceived, then...
That only puts Meiko at 37, which isn't really that old. And we're given the impression that she's a good deal older than she looks (I hear an anime art style does wonders for your age). I'd peg her age as anywhere from 38 to 42, which means she had Emi when she was between 19 and 23 herself. Which is young for a mother, as that puts her at Emi's age at the lower bound, but hey, I get the impression her father was a reliable fellow.
Reccomended Fanfic: Sisterhood by Guest Poster - Braving the Storm by Doomish - Akira Pseudo-Route (WIP) by Thanatos02
Dr. Casey

Post by Dr. Casey »

When it comes to quantity, that would probably be Lilly, as Guest explained. The others are more potent in other ways, though. Sae might win when it comes to duration, seeing as she's given Nomiya blue balls for potentially decades. I find it hard to imagine that Meiko wasn't very popular in her younger years, perhaps even drawing more people into her web than Lilly (she's obviously still very pretty, but given that she seems to be in her 30s somewhere, a lot more people her age have settled down and found a partner). Emi's something of a blend of moderate numbers and moderate damage. Lilly rejected quite a few guys and girls, but I assume that most of them were just starry-eyed secret admirers going after the school idol rather than close friends. Emi seriously fucked up Hisao's heart and mind (Bad Ending), likely did the same to her ex-boyfriend, and might have done the same to the track team captain if sexual orientation hadn't gotten in the way. Emi's a nice girl, but those who date her, assuming Hisao never works his magic, can expect to become as screwed up in the head as she is.

Rin would be at the bottom of the list, I think. As much as I like the character, the odds of Rin winning a heart in the first place are pretty slim, so she'd rarely get the chance to break one. The ultimate femme fatale, though, is... apparently Yuuko. If Kenji was her ex-boyfriend, he sure didn't handle the breakup very well. :lol:
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Yuuko's breakup with Kenji was all a plot. As the feminist leader, she dated Kenji (who learned how to stop them) and slipped him experimental love potion for months. That's why the breakup caused such an extreme reaction and the resulting breakdown made him appear completely insane to those around him, leading them to disregard everything he said about the 'feminist conspiracy' and eliminating him as a threat.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."