Yuuko
5%
Meiko
12%

Total votes: 65

Katie

The Ultimate Dude Magnet

Post by Katie »

Who do you think has stolen and broken the most hearts out of all the girls (and ladies) in Katawa Shoujo? Has Misha caused guys the same pain that Shizune caused to her? Does Akira have more fanboys than she knows what to do with? Is Emi a femme fatale that leaves behind a trail of broken hearts everywhere she goes? (That seems to be the case, since she has at least two on that list, Hisao and her ex-boyfriend.) Post your opinions here!
Umber

Re: The Ultimate Dude Magnet

Post by Umber »

I vote Akira, who knows what people see in her overseas.
She seems like the type to get roughhouse-y (in bed), and it must cause a lot of...relationship problems. In my opinion.
Last edited by Umber on Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
-An occasional art thread.
pig dissections and cadaver examinations.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Katie wrote:Emi...leaves behind a trail of broken hearts everywhere she goes...
This is the only one confirmed by the story. No other opinion is valid. (But speculation is still fun.)
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Umber

Post by Umber »

Xanatos wrote:
This is the only one confirmed by the story. No other opinion is valid. (But speculation is still fun.)
Iwanako, maybe she has a thing for boys that might have arrhythmia.
If that's not hot, I don't know what is.
-An occasional art thread.
pig dissections and cadaver examinations.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Umber wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
Iwanako, maybe she has a thing for boys that might have arrhythmia.
If that's not hot, I don't know what is.
There is such a thing as disability fetish...
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

Xanatos wrote:
Guess alot of boys got Hisao's Bad Ending...
"Nothing is beneath man. Everything is permitted."

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
Dr. Casey

Post by Dr. Casey »

I had the feeling during Rin's route that Nomiya might have been in love with Sae once upon a time, that he was the losing corner in a love triangle including Sae, Sae's husband, and himself (and given that she's a rather pretty older woman, I'm sure she must have been hot back in the 70s and 80s when they were a trio). I forget what gave me that impression, though.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Dr. Casey wrote:I had the feeling during Rin's route that Nomiya might have been in love with Sae once upon a time, that he was the losing corner in a love triangle including Sae, Sae's husband, and himself (and given that she's a rather pretty older woman, I'm sure she must have been hot back in the 70s and 80s when they were a trio). I forget what gave me that impression, though.
It's sort of suggested in some scenes.
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

Xanatos wrote:
Dr. Casey wrote:I had the feeling during Rin's route that Nomiya might have been in love with Sae once upon a time, that he was the losing corner in a love triangle including Sae, Sae's husband, and himself (and given that she's a rather pretty older woman, I'm sure she must have been hot back in the 70s and 80s when they were a trio). I forget what gave me that impression, though.
It's sort of suggested in some scenes.
Sae is a looker. Heck, if she was real, I'll recommend my dad's youngest bro to her. Guy's 40+ (at least) and still live with my gramps. (My Dad's pushing 60, btw)

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
Guest Poster

Post by Guest Poster »

Xanatos wrote:
It's confirmed in the story that Emi had ONE boyfriend that she ended up breaking up with, but it's also confirmed in the story that Lilly's had SEVERAL confessions (both at Yamaku and at her previous all-girls school) and she ended up turning all of them down. Emi's breakup with her boyfriend was probably more painful than Lilly's rejection of her suitors, since Emi's stonewalling can hurt and Lilly's people skills probably allowed her to handle turning people down better than her cousin, but when it comes to sheer quantity, Lilly trumps Emi.
Sisterhood: True Edition. Hanako epilogue I wrote. Now expanded with additional chapters.
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

Aye. Now, I remember. Lily's a rather hard catch once you put it that way.

ShadeHaven

Post by ShadeHaven »

Meiko. She looks good now, but just imagine her at Emi's age.
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

Xanatos wrote:
Don't forget about Lilly (The restaurant scene). :)
Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer
(Passively working on my KS YouTube series. Someday...)
Dream

Post by Dream »

Most people seems to be attracted to Hanako above all the other girls.

The reasons are probably not very nice.
"It is not reason, more or less furnished, but will that makes the world march"

"Unfortunately, if you can think of something really stupid, someone out there probably believes it." -Xanatos
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

Dream wrote:Most people seems to be attracted to Hanako above all the other girls.

The reasons are probably not very nice.
We're talking about in the game. Nobody seems to show any intrest in her there. Just the opposite in fact.
Not Dead Yet