Cars

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Re: Cars

Post by Guest »

I'd think Shizune would be the obvious choice for Pyro.

"MMEEA HMEMNA HMMM!"
Warwick

Post by Warwick »

What I loved about that set was the irony of some of the pairings. Shizune, being deaf, wouldn't be able to hear all the cries of "MEDIC!" and Rin would have a hard time whacking stuff with wrenches. I think it would've been more fitting for Lilly to be the Heavy. Not only is she the most well endowed of the ladies, but she'll quite literally be "firing blind" or spraying and praying. Hanako would also fit as the spy, since she'll be all covered up.
静音是买外夫
Nack

Post by Nack »

Rin would have hard time being ANY of the classes actually. I guess the artist draw her as an engineer since it's the only class that can stay on defense, and thus she could use her wrench with her feet or something. Lilly is too nice to be a backstabbing spy, she should have been the heavy as you said.
To be honest, it's pretty hard to relate these characters to TF2, I mean the only one that really fits is Emi.
Vertical

Post by Vertical »

I BET RIN IS PRETTY HANDY WITH A WRENCH

In other news, Rin should be posed with a clown-car. She could just sit on it's roof. Think about it. You all know it works.
Imagine me and you...

Post by Guest »

Warwick wrote:What I loved about that set was the irony of some of the pairings. . . I think it would've been more fitting for Lilly to be the Heavy. Not only is she the most well endowed of the ladies, but she'll quite literally be "firing blind" or spraying and praying.
Well, to maximize the "irony," Lilly should be the sniper.
Warwick

Post by Warwick »

Guest wrote:
Warwick wrote:What I loved about that set was the irony of some of the pairings. . . I think it would've been more fitting for Lilly to be the Heavy. Not only is she the most well endowed of the ladies, but she'll quite literally be "firing blind" or spraying and praying.
Well, to maximize the "irony," Lilly should be the sniper.
My god that's brilliant!
静音是买外夫
Snicket

Post by Snicket »

Em i the only one who had some others in mind?

Emi: Ferrari Spider
Hanako: 1970 Plymouth Super bird/ Dodge Daytona
Lilly: mid 70's Cadillac
Shizune: Toyota Hybrid
Rin: BMW Isetta
Misha: Ford Shelby Mustang GT 500

Now most of you are probably wondering why i came up with these choices, well i'll tell you. Emi's was because she probably the fastest of the girls, so why not give her a fast car. Hanako's was because even back when it was new it was kinda of the odd ball of the group. Now its one of the most saught after cars. Lilly's was simply do to the classlessness of of Caddies during that time. A cassly ladies should have a classy car. (despite not being able to see) Shizune's could of easily been any Hybrid. Simply because their quiet yet stylish. (This is not meant as some odd pun) Rin's was simply just do to its "uniqueness." Nothing about the car follows any common ground of formality. Misha's is just because its loud and let every one know its there.
Xevo

Post by Xevo »

What kinda cars, no price limit? Only American cars? Or totally random?

Edit: This is my image of car when I think about Hanako.. n_n'
"Anal." - Emi
"I merely have a healthy adolescent sex drive." - Lilly
"The problem is in your pants." - Rin
"I'll tutor you." - Misha
"...?" - Shizune

I approve.
Snicket

Post by Snicket »

thats cold dude.

-i think is what kinda of cars would the characters own that fit there personality.