If you witnessed someone bullying Hanako...

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Xanatos

Re: If you witnessed someone bullying Hanako...

Post by Xanatos »

RichieBerry wrote:
pandaphil wrote:Rtil? Whatever the hell their name is.

Its late.

http://rtil.deviantart.com/art/Katawa-S ... -313928026
What in the... I don't know whether that's amazing or horrifying. No, wait, hilarious.
Rin Edition: http://rtil.deviantart.com/art/Katawa-S ... -320241357

Shizune: http://rtil.deviantart.com/art/Katawa-S ... -299752111

Lilly: http://rtil.deviantart.com/art/Katawa-S ... -323671555

Hanako: http://rtil.deviantart.com/art/Katawa-S ... -296773793

Enjoy!~
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

And when you're done with those, LET'S DANCE!

http://rtil.deviantart.com/art/katawa-s ... -284236283

Extended verion:

"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

^Some of my favorite videos ever.
Tsu

Post by Tsu »

Given my previous experience of witnessing bullying and standing up to people, I'd probably yell something rude, profane and vaguely coherent at the bully(s), then fail to think of any kind of danger or break off the conflict until things went badly for me.
Well, depending; my disability is the sort that doesn't impede me too much in a fight, so if they were both more impeded and not too much stronger than my 98-pound, kitten-weak self, I could perhaps handle it.
(But hey, I have pretty good pain resistance and adrenaline junkie tendencies, so it probably wouldn't be that bad regardless.)
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Tsu wrote:Given my previous experience of witnessing bullying and standing up to people, I'd probably yell something rude, profane and vaguely coherent at the bully(s), then fail to think of any kind of danger or break off the conflict until things went badly for me.
Well, depending; my disability is the sort that doesn't impede me too much in a fight, so if they were both more impeded and not too much stronger than my 98-pound, kitten-weak self, I could perhaps handle it.
(But hey, I have pretty good pain resistance and adrenaline junkie tendencies, so it probably wouldn't be that bad regardless.)
Plus you'll be helping Hanako. That's worth a beating if you ask me.

Of course, after readign all this, you have to wonder how she'd react afterwards. Would she end up spiraling down into another bout of anger and guilt because you got hurt defending her?
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Umber

Post by Umber »

pandaphil wrote:
Plus you'll be helping Hanako. That's worth a beating if you ask me.

Of course, after readign all this, you have to wonder how she'd react afterwards. Would she end up spiraling down into another bout of anger and guilt because you got hurt defending her?
Depends, did you or did you nothave sex with her and get her good ending yet?
-An occasional art thread.
pig dissections and cadaver examinations.
FoxtrotZero

Post by FoxtrotZero »

I'd like to imagine I have the physical strength to beat the living shit out of them, but I don't know because I've never gotten into a proper fight, and I don't have much experience with confrontation.

But I am a big guy. I have a stature that, if I'm not careful, can easily be intimidating. A firm hand on the shoulder and a passive remark like "is there a problem here?" would start it off, and if they don't immediately decide they don't want to mess with me, I'd probably be a little more direct with "what I'm gonna do about it". I'd like to avoid fisticuffs, but the gentleman within me would take it to that if necessary (sweep their leg, put them on their back, lean over them with your weight on their chest).

And god forbid they should fight back and know fuckall about doing so. Then I may well get the crap kicked out of me. Which would suck, but I'd definitely score points with my waifu for defending her.
Reccomended Fanfic: Sisterhood by Guest Poster - Braving the Storm by Doomish - Akira Pseudo-Route (WIP) by Thanatos02
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

FoxtrotZero wrote:I'd like to imagine I have the physical strength to beat the living shit out of them
Anyone can beat the shit out of anyone else with the right tactics. Go for the nads and hair, always.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
StudyOfWumbology

Post by StudyOfWumbology »

Xanatos wrote:
FoxtrotZero wrote:I'd like to imagine I have the physical strength to beat the living shit out of them
Anyone can beat the shit out of anyone else with the right tactics. Go for the nads and hair, always.
Oh lawdy, we've awoken the almight Xanatos from his slumber. And nads?
Things happen. For the best or for the worst we do not know.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

StudyOfWumbology wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
Nads. Balls. Testicles. KICK 'EM RIGHT IN THE WUMBOS!
Umber

Post by Umber »

Xanatos wrote:
StudyOfWumbology wrote: Oh lawdy, we've awoken the almight Xanatos from his slumber. And nads?
Algebraic substitution:

I testicles, you testicles. The StudyOfNadsology.

And why does no one go for the eye gouging?...
-An occasional art thread.
pig dissections and cadaver examinations.
FoxtrotZero

Post by FoxtrotZero »

StudyOfWumbology wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
The gentlemen. The family jewels. The bollocks. Los cajones.
Testacles.

Throat's also a good point to grab, I understand.
Reccomended Fanfic: Sisterhood by Guest Poster - Braving the Storm by Doomish - Akira Pseudo-Route (WIP) by Thanatos02
StudyOfWumbology

Xanatos wrote: Nads. Balls. Testicles. KICK 'EM RIGHT IN THE WUMBOS!
Xanatos you have done it again, I am left speechless just laughing to myself.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Umber wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
StudyOfWumbology wrote: Oh lawdy, we've awoken the almight Xanatos from his slumber. And nads?
Algebraic substitution:

I testicles, you testicles. The StudyOfNadsology.

And why does no one go for the eye gouging?...
They'll see it coming.
StudyOfWumbology

Xanatos wrote: They'll see it coming.
Pun of the night! That's all folks come back next time for another witty one-liner!