If you witnessed someone bullying Hanako...

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Selim Bradley

Re: If you witnessed someone bullying Hanako...

Post by Selim Bradley »

I've always been the subject of bullying too much to know what to do when someone else was. I'll just go with defend her.

@Keiichi (almost read that as Kenichi): I never had a problem with how she spoke. Probably because I speak like that too. Ironically, some of the normal speaking seems weird to me.
I am the male version of Hanako Ikezawa.
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

YZQ wrote:I'll probably whisper in her ear, "Stand up for yourself. Please. You deserve better."
And she's thinking "even the person trying to reassure for me can't bring himself to say it loud enough for others to hear. He must not have any real belief in his words."
Not Dead Yet
Umber

Post by Umber »

I would either talk them out of it, or build her the robot from Katawa Shoujo 2: The Rise of Kenji.
The best two options for me.
-An occasional art thread.
pig dissections and cadaver examinations.
Dr. Casey

Post by Dr. Casey »

Xanatos wrote:
YZQ wrote:I'll probably whisper in her ear, "Stand up for yourself. Please. You deserve better."
No you wouldn't...
I don't think it would be a good way to deal with the situation (or Hanako), but why do you doubt he would do it?
And she's thinking "even the person trying to reassure for me can't bring himself to say it loud enough for others to hear. He must not have any real belief in his words."
I lol'd.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Dr. Casey wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
No you wouldn't...
I don't think it would be a good way to deal with the situation (or Hanako), but why do you doubt he would do it?
Because there is literally nobody on this planet who walks around intruding on bully scenarios to whisper vaguely creepy (assuming, reasonably enough, that Hanako is a relative stranger in this scenario) motivational lines to the victims. And the people who do, as noted, are creepy weirdos who would only make it worse. :lol:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

Xanatos wrote:Because there is literally nobody on this planet who walks around intruding on bully scenarios to whisper vaguely creepy (assuming, reasonably enough, that Hanako is a relative stranger in this scenario) motivational lines to the victims. And the people who do, as noted, are creepy weirdos who would only make it worse. :lol:
I also thought that'd be really creepy sounding. If I was Hanako and Hisao whispered in my ear like that, I'd probably run away yelling, "IGOTTOGODOSOMETHING"!
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

KeiichiO wrote:
Xanatos wrote:Because there is literally nobody on this planet who walks around intruding on bully scenarios to whisper vaguely creepy (assuming, reasonably enough, that Hanako is a relative stranger in this scenario) motivational lines to the victims. And the people who do, as noted, are creepy weirdos who would only make it worse. :lol:
I also thought that'd be really creepy sounding. If I was Hanako and Hisao whispered in my ear like that, I'd probably run away yelling, "IGOTTOGODOSOMETHING"!
Yeah, and that's Hisao. But Hisao isn't a part of this hypothetical so now it's just...Some dude. :lol:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
Selim Bradley

Post by Selim Bradley »

Xanatos wrote:
KeiichiO wrote:
Yeah, and that's Hisao. But Hisao isn't a part of this hypothetical so now it's just...Some dude. :lol:
So probably cause her to have a panic attack, caused by both the bullies bullying her and the stranger invading her personal space when vulnerable and being creepy.
I am the male version of Hanako Ikezawa.
StudyOfWumbology

Post by StudyOfWumbology »

Umber wrote:I would either talk them out of it, or build her the robot from Katawa Shoujo 2: The Rise of Kenji.
The best two options for me.
OH LAWDY. Cannot unsee 4LS actually making that now.
Things happen. For the best or for the worst we do not know.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Selim Bradley wrote:So probably cause her to have a panic attack, caused by both the bullies bullying her and the stranger invading her personal space when vulnerable and being creepy.
:lol: Poor YZQ...Looks like he'd get a bad end.
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

I'd wait descreetly nearby to see what happening. If she wasn't handling it well, I'd go over and tell the bully to back the fuck off. If she goes off on him, I'd be a true friend and help her hide the body. :)
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Related: I'd call Akira. Aw shit.

Unrelated:

http://shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/image/1919.png

Hanako, top right. Misha, sort of left upper-central area. Hideaki...Apparently practicing on a dildo? But hey, Misha's kicking the shit outta somebody. :lol:

Can anyone tell me what is wrong with this picture though?
StudyOfWumbology

Post by StudyOfWumbology »

Xanatos wrote:
Unrelated:

Hanako, top right. Misha, sort of left upper-central area. Hideaki...Apparently practicing on a dildo? But hey, Misha's kicking the shit outta somebody. :lol:

Misha's hair isn't pink.
Things happen. For the best or for the worst we do not know.
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

Xanatos wrote:Related: I'd call Akira. Aw shit.

Unrelated:

WTF IS SHIZUNE DOING??!!! NUDE TWISTER?? I can't even tell...

Also, missed Hanako. This is a fucked up holiday picture :lol:
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

StudyOfWumbology wrote:Misha's hair isn't pink.
It actually is, just poorly colored and lit. :lol: Try again. :P

@Keiichi: I don't even. (No comment on Hanako or whatever Hideaki's got in his mouth? xD Also Nurse and Mutou looking way too comfortable with each other...)