If you witnessed someone bullying Hanako...

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

KeiichiO

If you witnessed someone bullying Hanako...

Post by KeiichiO »

I sure do love making topics! ^_^

Anyway, this is my response to the, "If you could bully Hanako in the game" thread. So, if you saw someone picking on Hanako, whether it was about her scars or not, how would you react? Me being the irrational person I am, I'd probably punch them in the face, following by scolding them. I hate bullying that much. I'm not sure how Hanako would react to that, she might not like it because it just brings more attention to her, but I think at that point, my emotions would have taken over.

That's how I would react, how would you?

Also, this doesn't have to be just Hanako, it could be Emi, or any fictional character really. (Mostely KS characters. This is the KS forums :P)
Last edited by KeiichiO on Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Xanatos

Re: If you witnessed someone bullying Hanako...

Post by Xanatos »

I'd tell them to stop. If they refused, I'd attempt to physically force them to stop. Failing that, I would walk away and plan an ironic punishment for them.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Enemy |

Post by Enemy | »

I'd wonder how a fictional character got into the real world
Or maybe wonder how I got into a fictional story
In any case, I'd have way too many questions on my head.
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

Enemy | wrote:I'd wonder how a fictional character got into the real world
Or maybe wonder how I got into a fictional story
In any case, I'd have way too many questions on my head.
Oh god, please don't turn this into a whole different problem :lol:

But I'm basically saying if YOU were Hisao. Not, "If you were magically transported into the KS universe, somehow acquired a disability and had to be transferred to Yamaku Academy and met Hanako and befriended her enough to actually give a damn and then later witnessed some crippled thugs bothering her while reading in the library, what would you do?"

That would be slightly more interesting though.
Fiandra

Post by Fiandra »

Huh, if I was Hisao, I would tell dem bullies to back off. But if they hit me I would be pretty much dead. Because arrythmia
Last edited by Fiandra on Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
@Ygdrasel wrote:All's fair in poop and war.
-Insert favorite KS girls here-
teh twitter
teh steem
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

Fiandra wrote:Huh, if I were Hisao, I would tell dem bullies to back off. But if they hit me I would be pretty much dead. Because arrythmia
Very good point, I hadn't thought about the Arrhythmia factor... Hmmm.
RichieBerry

Post by RichieBerry »

Yeah, I'd probably punch them in the face as well. And, if I was Hisao, I would probably then have a heart attack and die.

...worth it...
"Why do you make that noise? Are you mad? Well, obviously. Good. Your sweater is terrible, and I want you to feel bad about it. The burn tells me it is working."
"I like my sweater."
"I'm sure you like huffing glue, too. That doesn't make it right."
Enemy |

Post by Enemy | »

I'd do the responsible thing and warn teachers/principle
They, knowing about Hanako's problems, would certainly expel or at least do something very stern to said bully. I mean, that'd be like intentionally tripping Lilly over and over.
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

I'll probably whisper in her ear, "Stand up for yourself. Please. You deserve better."
"Nothing is beneath man. Everything is permitted."

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

YZQ wrote:I'll probably whisper in her ear, "Stand up for yourself. Please. You deserve better."
That's...actually brilliant. She doesn't need a white knight. She needs to be abrasive! She needs to break their mother fucking noses!

Very necessary.
Dr. Casey

Post by Dr. Casey »

Defend her, go to sleep a happy man knowing that I probably just set off the first flag to get myself a hot girlfriend. She might be touched by encouragement to defend herself, but I seriously doubt she would reap much of anything otherwise. Self-esteem issues that deeply ingrained are a hard thing to get rid of; it would most likely take a slow but steady healing process for her to reach a point where she would be anything other than paralyzed in the face of a bully.
CreedKeeper25

Post by CreedKeeper25 »

KeiichiO wrote:
YZQ wrote:I'll probably whisper in her ear, "Stand up for yourself. Please. You deserve better."
That's...actually brilliant. She doesn't need a white knight. She needs to be abrasive! She needs to break their mother fucking noses!

Very necessary.
I can already imagine all of that buried rage from the bad ending being unleashed on the assholes who picked on her. It's... glorious
SpecimenSix wrote:And not crying when you read KS doesn't mean you're a man. It means you have no soul. :lol:
Hanabro
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

CreedKeeper25 wrote:
KeiichiO wrote:

Very necessary.
I can already imagine all of that buried rage from the bad ending being unleashed on the assholes who picked on her. It's... glorious
Oh yes. I wish we could have seen more of that Hanako. I didn't like seeing that hatred towards Hisao, seeing that somewhere else would be awesome. It was a pain reading Hanako's dialogue sometimes. JUST SPEAK GOD DAMMIT!
CreedKeeper25

Post by CreedKeeper25 »

KeiichiO wrote:It was a pain reading Hanako's dialogue sometimes. JUST SPEAK GOD DAMMIT!
I remember listening to this interview w/ Cpl_Crud the other day and he was basically thinking the exact same thing you were when he was writing :lol:
I think this is the one though it may be the follow-up
SpecimenSix wrote:And not crying when you read KS doesn't mean you're a man. It means you have no soul. :lol:
Hanabro
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

No you wouldn't...
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."