The "feels" bazaar.

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters
User avatar
brythain
Posts: 3537
Joined: Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:58 pm
Location: East Asia
Contact:

Re: What do I do now?

Post by brythain » Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:02 am

Blood_poet wrote:Fell in love... what do now? o.O :(
Hanako... :3

Too many feels...
Quick quick, write poetry or draw something or do a fanfic before the feeling fades! You may have anywhere from a few days to a few months or years, judging from the people around here! :)
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)

User avatar
SpunkySix
Posts: 2858
Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:03 pm
Location: Lost in thought... somewhere.

Re: What do I do now?

Post by SpunkySix » Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:10 pm

brythain wrote:
Blood_poet wrote:Fell in love... what do now? o.O :(
Hanako... :3

Too many feels...
Quick quick, write poetry or draw something or do a fanfic before the feeling fades! You may have anywhere from a few days to a few months or years, judging from the people around here! :)
POETRY?? DID YOU SAY POETRY???

I look at you and my heart melts,
Runner on the screen
Right here, yet so far-
Just a thin sheet of glass in-between
You brighten up my thoughts,
You lighten up my sleep,
Happy memories of you,
So many that I keep

I hear your voice when I'm thinking
About the stuff we'd do
And I wonder if you'd like me
If I ever got a chance

to meet you...


GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!

Image
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"

User avatar
AussieInquisitor
Posts: 147
Joined: Sun May 05, 2013 11:18 pm
Location: Brisbane, Australia

Re: What do I do now?

Post by AussieInquisitor » Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:01 pm

SpunkySix wrote:
POETRY?? DID YOU SAY POETRY???

*snip*

GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!

*snip*
Dare I ask what you are referencing from, in both poem and image?
Tha gaol agam ort, Lilly. Slàinte mhor a h-uile là a chi 's nach fhaic.

"I think I can hear SlientCook building more Sorry Corners from the remains of cooked threads to cope with the demand."
- Rhodri, 07/04/2015

User avatar
brythain
Posts: 3537
Joined: Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:58 pm
Location: East Asia
Contact:

Re: What do I do now?

Post by brythain » Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:47 pm

AussieInquisitor wrote:Dare I ask what you are referencing from, in both poem and image?
*grin* need you ask WHOM he's referencing?
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)

User avatar
AussieInquisitor
Posts: 147
Joined: Sun May 05, 2013 11:18 pm
Location: Brisbane, Australia

Re: The "feels" bazaar.

Post by AussieInquisitor » Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:54 pm

*grin* need you ask WHOM he's referencing?
*reexamines post a second time before a horrified look crosses my human mask*

Oh no.
Tha gaol agam ort, Lilly. Slàinte mhor a h-uile là a chi 's nach fhaic.

"I think I can hear SlientCook building more Sorry Corners from the remains of cooked threads to cope with the demand."
- Rhodri, 07/04/2015

User avatar
SpunkySix
Posts: 2858
Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:03 pm
Location: Lost in thought... somewhere.

Re: The "feels" bazaar.

Post by SpunkySix » Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:58 pm

AussieInquisitor wrote:
*grin* need you ask WHOM he's referencing?
*reexamines post a second time before a horrified look crosses my human mask*

Oh no.
Wait, what's so freaky about that? I do hope you realize that the part where I scream and the poem are two totally separate things.
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"

User avatar
AussieInquisitor
Posts: 147
Joined: Sun May 05, 2013 11:18 pm
Location: Brisbane, Australia

Re: The "feels" bazaar.

Post by AussieInquisitor » Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:05 am

SpunkySix wrote:
AussieInquisitor wrote:
*grin* need you ask WHOM he's referencing?
*reexamines post a second time before a horrified look crosses my human mask*

Oh no.
Wait, what's so freaky about that? I do hope you realize that the part where I scream and the poem are two totally separate things.
Sorry, came to the wrong conclusion in regards to a particular source. Derp moment here.

In any case, I better not derail the thread potentially any further, so I'll let the matter drop.
Tha gaol agam ort, Lilly. Slàinte mhor a h-uile là a chi 's nach fhaic.

"I think I can hear SlientCook building more Sorry Corners from the remains of cooked threads to cope with the demand."
- Rhodri, 07/04/2015

User avatar
Kibaro
Posts: 305
Joined: Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:35 pm

Re: What do I do now?

Post by Kibaro » Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:55 am

SpunkySix wrote:
POETRY?? DID YOU SAY POETRY???

I look at you and my heart melts,
Runner on the screen
Right here, yet so far-
Just a thin sheet of glass in-between
You brighten up my thoughts,
You lighten up my sleep,
Happy memories of you,
So many that I keep

I hear your voice when I'm thinking
About the stuff we'd do
And I wonder if you'd like me
If I ever got a chance

to meet you...


GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!

Image
my respect, also you made me cry...:") oh the crushed dreams>_< WHY AREN'T YOU REAL!? WHYYYHHYYYY?!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAryFIuRxmQ
Last edited by Kibaro on Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
SpunkySix
Posts: 2858
Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:03 pm
Location: Lost in thought... somewhere.

Re: The "feels" bazaar.

Post by SpunkySix » Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:38 am

Ah, thank you. I know the context of the post was a little silly, but I really did try to capture the predicament with the poem itself when I wrote it, which was a few weeks ago.
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"

User avatar
AaronIsCrunchy
Posts: 1084
Joined: Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:28 pm
Location: Portsmouth, floating.

Re: The "feels" bazaar.

Post by AaronIsCrunchy » Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:49 am

SpunkySix wrote:Ah, thank you. I know the context of the post was a little silly, but I really did try to capture the predicament with the poem itself when I wrote it, which was a few weeks ago.
It's actually really well written, really brings it home just how much this 'girl' means to you. Nice one :')

Didn't stop me from death growling the GRAAAH at the end though ;)
Because green eyes are best eyes.
http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=9511 - A thread of my drawings. Don't expect a lot.


User avatar
SpunkySix
Posts: 2858
Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:03 pm
Location: Lost in thought... somewhere.

Re: The "feels" bazaar.

Post by SpunkySix » Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:51 am

AaronIsCrunchy wrote:
SpunkySix wrote:Ah, thank you. I know the context of the post was a little silly, but I really did try to capture the predicament with the poem itself when I wrote it, which was a few weeks ago.
It's actually really well written, really brings it home just how much this 'girl' means to you. Nice one :')

Didn't stop me from death growling the GRAAAH at the end though ;)
Thank you.

And believe me, I am glad you death growled. Poetry is metal as fuck.
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"

User avatar
CoffeeDrive
Posts: 617
Joined: Mon May 05, 2014 4:01 pm

Re: What do I do now?

Post by CoffeeDrive » Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:01 pm

SpunkySix wrote:
POETRY?? DID YOU SAY POETRY???

I look at you and my heart melts,
Runner on the screen
Right here, yet so far-
Just a thin sheet of glass in-between
You brighten up my thoughts,
You lighten up my sleep,
Happy memories of you,
So many that I keep

I hear your voice when I'm thinking
About the stuff we'd do
And I wonder if you'd like me
If I ever got a chance

to meet you...


GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!

http://panderp.us/images/gifs/1353501239852.gif


Image
Why do you give us these feels spunky...

Poetry is more metal than mordekaiser.
Last edited by Silentcook on Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Don't quote images that were just posted, people...
== Cyclaptop [~Cyclamate@86.90.200.214] has quit [Client Quit]
<MishaBot> Aww... I miss Cyclaptop... :(
<Retrograde> Shut up Misha, you whore
<Retrograde> You say that about everyone

Yuudachi Kai Ni Is superior ShipGirl

User avatar
KeiichiO
Posts: 1757
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:07 pm
Location: Lost in the wonky province of my mind.

Re: What do I do now?

Post by KeiichiO » Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:10 pm

SpunkySix wrote:POETRY?? DID YOU SAY POETRY???

I look at you and my heart melts,
Runner on the screen
Right here, yet so far-
Just a thin sheet of glass in-between
You brighten up my thoughts,
You lighten up my sleep,
Happy memories of you,
So many that I keep

I hear your voice when I'm thinking
About the stuff we'd do
And I wonder if you'd like me
If I ever got a chance

to meet you...
Spunky... Spunky stahp ; ^ ;

User avatar
Kibaro
Posts: 305
Joined: Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:35 pm

Re: The "feels" bazaar.

Post by Kibaro » Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:12 pm

SpunkySix wrote: Thank you.

And believe me, I am glad you death growled. Poetry is metal as fuck.
i know this is asking too much but could you do a poem for every girl in KS? the playable ones ofc, i wouldnt mind for all chars but i doubt you want that:)) maybe make a thread o that other people can put their poems about KS there, unless there are already exiting ones:3
Last edited by Kibaro on Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
CoffeeDrive
Posts: 617
Joined: Mon May 05, 2014 4:01 pm

Re: The "feels" bazaar.

Post by CoffeeDrive » Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:15 pm

Kibaro wrote:
SpunkySix wrote:
AaronIsCrunchy wrote: It's actually really well written, really brings it home just how much this 'girl' means to you. Nice one :')

Didn't stop me from death growling the GRAAAH at the end though ;)
Thank you.

And believe me, I am glad you death growled. Poetry is metal as fuck.
i know this is asking too much but could you do a poem for every girl in KS? the playable ones ofc, i wouldnt mind for all chars but i doubt you want that:)) maybe make a thread o that other people can put their poems about KS there, unless there are already exiting ones:3

Spunky has a dangerous emotional attatchment to Emi, i think writing about other girls would kill him.
== Cyclaptop [~Cyclamate@86.90.200.214] has quit [Client Quit]
<MishaBot> Aww... I miss Cyclaptop... :(
<Retrograde> Shut up Misha, you whore
<Retrograde> You say that about everyone

Yuudachi Kai Ni Is superior ShipGirl

Post Reply