The "feels" bazaar.

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

simmr001

Re: The "feels" bazaar.

Post by simmr001 »

HiTechPixel wrote:Alright, I have just gotten to Act 2 with Lilly and I’m not sure if I should continue or not. The reason for this is because I feel conflicted having taken Hanako’s route on my first playthrough. Any advice from you lovely fellas on what to do?
Take shizune route. Lessen the blow
HiTechPixel

Post by HiTechPixel »

OtakuNinja wrote:Continue. If you still have these feels, play Shizune's or Rin's route first and save Lilly's for last. ;)
simmr001 wrote:Take shizune route. Lessen the blow
Thanks for the input. I suppose that my best bet is to continue on Lilly’s route until the feels overpower me. When that happens I'll probably take a break from the game.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Do Shizune's route last. If the Lillyfeels get too overwhelming, switch to some non-Lilly route that isn't Shizune.

Though, switching now that you're already a full act into it is utterly ridiculous.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
HiTechPixel

Post by HiTechPixel »

Xanatos wrote:Do Shizune's route last. If the Lillyfeels get too overwhelming, switch to some non-Lilly route that isn't Shizune.

Though, switching now that you're already a full act into it is utterly ridiculous.
Save Shizune for last? Got it.
sennit

Post by sennit »

Xanatos wrote:Do Shizune's route last. If the Lillyfeels get too overwhelming, switch to some non-Lilly route that isn't Shizune.

Why Shizune's last? I would personally recommend Lilly's or Rin's last. And over all I think Lilly's ending gives the best conclusion.
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

sennit wrote:

Why Shizune's last? I would personally recommend Lilly's or Rin's last. And over all I think Lilly's ending gives the best conclusion.
I'd say do Rin's last, but that's just me. I believe Rin is a perfect grand finale. Lilly could be as well. I think Shizune should be in between. Like jelly in a peanut-butter & jelly sammich. Or is Misha the jelly?
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

sennit wrote:

Because her route is actually last. They graduate at the end. :lol:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
sennit

Post by sennit »

KeiichiO wrote:
sennit wrote:

I'd say do Rin's last, but that's just me. I believe Rin is a perfect grand finale. Lilly could be as well. I think Shizune should be in between. Like jelly in a peanut-butter & jelly sammich. Or is Misha the jelly?
:lol: I think Misha's more like slices of banana. If you're into that kind of thing, more power to ya :wink: and also I feel Shizunes arc is a good buffer for all those early first and second playthrough feels. That how I went about it anyway. When all else fails, ask a magic 8 ball for advice. Its good for important life decisions.
Hisao&Hanako<3

Post by Hisao&Hanako<3 »

So when I think of Shizune's ending, good or bad...

Lilly goes back to Scotland, Hisao isn't with Hanako, and she graduates all alone.

Aw man, just the thought is depressing. :(
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

Hisao&Hanako<3 wrote:So when I think of Shizune's ending, good or bad...

Lilly goes back to Scotland, Hisao isn't with Hanako, and she graduates all alone.

Aw man, just the thought is depressing. :(
Lilly only decides to leave for Scotland in her route because Hisao would be there for Hanako if she left.
So logically, she would decide against it (or bring Hanako with her) in any other route.
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

sennit wrote: :lol: I think Misha's more like slices of banana.
I feel Shizunes arc is a good buffer for all those early first and second playthrough feels.
Misha is the bacon and bubblegum flavored ice cream. :P

Shiizune's routes is one of the most emotional so save it for last. :cry:
Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer
(Passively working on my KS YouTube series. Someday...)
Lodin

Post by Lodin »

OtakuNinja wrote:Shiizune's routes is one of the most emotional so save it for last. :cry:
Wait, really? I didn't feel that way at all. For me I think Rin's was the most extreme as far as emotions go. I'm glad I did hers early so that the rest of them could even me out.
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

OtakuNinja wrote:
I think this is the first time I've ever heard anybody say that.
Not Dead Yet
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Oddball wrote:
OtakuNinja wrote:

Well I'm glad someone thinks so. All I keep hearing is how bad it is.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

pandaphil wrote:
Oddball wrote:
OtakuNinja wrote:

Well I'm glad someone thinks so. All I keep hearing is how bad it is.
Buncha Shizune haters. Her route's great. :mrgreen: