The "feels" bazaar.

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Potato

Re: The "feels" bazaar.

Post by Potato »

bhtooefr wrote:Hanako: Molten chocolate cake
Filtered through the contextual lens of KS jokes, this translates to "hot shit cake".

Which may be taken literally or as a weird slang compliment. :lol:
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.
Forever_ambivalent

Post by Forever_ambivalent »

I think Shizune would like Saffron cake. It sort of suits her.
Rin has to be lemon mirangue pie. It just suits her so well!
Sohtak

Post by Sohtak »

On a lighter note, I still can't do it. Not sure why.

I felt like I got over Hanako's story and good ending..but as I got to working on Emi's route (Figured it was good to take a break from Hanako/Lily) I just..I can't. It's like I don't WANT to see any other story. And that alone makes me feel bad because I know there is more to KS than Hanako xD

So far she still holds the title of having the only story to actually make me cry.

Edit: That nurse is one sassy bitch on Emi's route lol
Potato

Post by Potato »

Sohtak wrote:On a lighter note, I still can't do it. Not sure why.

I felt like I got over Hanako's story and good ending..but as I got to working on Emi's route (Figured it was good to take a break from Hanako/Lily) I just..I can't. It's like I don't WANT to see any other story. And that alone makes me feel bad because I know there is more to KS than Hanako xD

So far she still holds the title of having the only story to actually make me cry.

Edit: That nurse is one sassy bitch on Emi's route lol
You'll get over the guilt eventually. In the meantime, there's always fanfiction...Though that risks spoilers...
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

Sohtak wrote:Edit: That nurse is one sassy bitch on Emi's route lol
He's one of my favorite more heavily route specific side characters. Obviously he shows up in the others, but not as prominently.
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"
Sohtak

Post by Sohtak »

SpunkySix wrote:
Sohtak wrote:Edit: That nurse is one sassy bitch on Emi's route lol
He's one of my favorite more heavily route specific side characters. Obviously he shows up in the others, but not as prominently.
He barely shows up in Hanako's but so far he is a constant in the Emi route. I mean he is still pretty chill and layed back, But good lord does he have sass lol

@Potato - I am over the guilt that's my point! It just feels like sub-consciously I'm going "Welp I did Hanakos route I'm pretty much done balls to the rest of em" But I WANT to see more...because there IS more..alot more.

When I first downloaded the game and went through Act 1 to get a feel for the game and I saw the shy girl with purple hair in the back of the classroom I was like "Oh yeah no I'm doing her story first and foremost" ...that may have been a bad decision lol

Damn me and my inability to ignore shy,cute girls with social anxiety >.>
Potato

Post by Potato »

Sohtak wrote:He barely shows up in Hanako's but so far he is a constant in the Emi route. I mean he is still pretty chill and layed back, But good lord does he have sass lol

@Potato - I am over the guilt that's my point! It just feels like sub-consciously I'm going "Welp I did Hanakos route I'm pretty much done balls to the rest of em" But I WANT to see more...because there IS more..alot more.

When I first downloaded the game and went through Act 1 to get a feel for the game and I saw the shy girl with purple hair in the back of the classroom I was like "Oh yeah no I'm doing her story first and foremost" ...that may have been a bad decision lol

Damn me and my inability to ignore shy,cute girls with social anxiety >.>
Yeah, he's pretty awesome in Emi's route. :lol: I remember being disappointed that he wasn't as fun in the rest. There are reasons that he's a constant in Emi's though so I guess it's fine.

Kick your subconscious in its dick until it quiets down.
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

"Kick your subconscious in its dick until it quiets down." -Potato, 2014
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"
CoffeeDrive

Post by CoffeeDrive »

Is it weird I did Hanako last because I dislike her sprite? I mean in her CGs she looks pretty damn adorable but her sprite is kinda weird.

The opposite with Rin really, Her sprite is awesome but some of her CGs make me go "Wait, that seems different."
== Cyclaptop [~Cyclamate@86.90.200.214] has quit [Client Quit]
<MishaBot> Aww... I miss Cyclaptop... :(
<Retrograde> Shut up Misha, you whore
<Retrograde> You say that about everyone

Yuudachi Kai Ni Is superior ShipGirl
Potato

Post by Potato »

SpunkySix wrote:"Kick your subconscious in its dick until it quiets down." -Potato, 2014
You're goddamn right.

@Coffee: Kinda...Also a bit silly. :lol: Hanako's sprite is great though. Phillistine. :x
CoffeeDrive

Post by CoffeeDrive »

Potato wrote:
SpunkySix wrote:"Kick your subconscious in its dick until it quiets down." -Potato, 2014
You're goddamn right.

@Coffee: Kinda...Also a bit silly. :lol: Hanako's sprite is great though. Phillistine. :x
Naah, I dont like it.
Specifically the one where it looks like her entire side is completely burned with no eye at all. I mean im not sure why, I just dont like it.

KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

CoffeeDrive wrote:Naah, I dont like it.
Specifically the one where it looks like her entire side is completely burned with no eye at all. I mean im not sure why, I just dont like it.
I kinda feel you there. Her CGs do depict her much better than her sprite does in my opinion, but I don't mind the sprite. The no eye thing is just the anime style. I've seen it done so many times that it doesn't bother me.
CoffeeDrive

Post by CoffeeDrive »

KeiichiO wrote:
I kinda feel you there. Her CGs do depict her much better than her sprite does in my opinion, but I don't mind the sprite. The no eye thing is just the anime style. I've seen it done so many times that it doesn't bother me.
Yeah, I know that, but It dosent seem to fit KS, which only uses that once and only in that sprite, if it was a little more prominent id understand but...

KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

CoffeeDrive wrote:
KeiichiO wrote:
Yeah, I know that, but It dosent seem to fit KS, which only uses that once and only in that sprite, if it was a little more prominent id understand but...
No one else has hair in their eyes.
Potato

Post by Potato »

CoffeeDrive wrote:
KeiichiO wrote:
Yeah, I know that, but It doesn't seem to fit KS, which only uses that once and only in that sprite, if it was a little more prominent id understand but...
It is prominent. That's why you notice it. :lol: It's only used for that sprite because Hanako is the only character hiding burn scars behind her hair.

It used to throw me off too. Then I saw fans editing the sprite in an attempt to show her other eye. Suffice to say, the KS artists had it right. :lol: And hey, it's not anything as awful as the sprite that is my avatar.
Last edited by Potato on Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:01 am, edited 1 time in total.