The "feels" bazaar.

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

YZQ

Re: The "feels" bazaar.

Post by YZQ »

KeiichiO wrote:
pandaphil wrote:Believe me, its not just you. I do a lot of 3D art and I no matter how much praise I get, I still fall into the trap of looking at other peoples work and telling myself "My stuff sucks compared to this guy." Not good! Everyone has their own vision, and more importantly, everyone was bad when they first start out. The trick is to not listen to that voice and keep working, keep learning, and trying to make yourself better. Get input from others when you can, and don't get down on yourself!
I'm exactly the same way. I've been really into the anime style in drawing. I've been drawing anime characters since childhood, but never really got good at it. I'm getting better and better with every drawing I make, but I'm not satisfied with any of them. (I guess that's the meaning of the stereotype Tortured Artist) It's not that I'm bad at drawing, it's just I'm not as good as my idols, (Such as Misashi Kishimoto, creator of Naruto) It's an obsessive thought that is hard to get out of my head. But no matter what, I keep drawing. I am confident that I will get as good as my favorite manga artists one day.

And thanks for the support! It's nice to know that people have similar problems and that I'm not alone :)
Your RIn avatar looks awesome. If you drew it, I'll never think of Rin as a girl again, but as a young proud lady.
"Nothing is beneath man. Everything is permitted."

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
ShazzBott

Re: Dos Feelz

Post by ShazzBott »

KeiichiO wrote:
ShazzBott wrote:You know if we ask really really nicely....
Let's start a petition! I believe if we work together, we could make this dream a reality. Now who's with me??!
(Raises hand)
My motivation- Rin seizing the day, carefree, absent-minded, yet driven.
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

ShazzBott wrote:
KeiichiO wrote:
ShazzBott wrote:You know if we ask really really nicely....
Let's start a petition! I believe if we work together, we could make this dream a reality. Now who's with me??!
(Raises hand)
Throw in an option for Shizune to wear contacts!

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
Umber

Post by Umber »

YZQ wrote: Throw in an option for Shizune to wear contacts!
Rin with skeleton shoes, Jigoro with a dunce cap, Akira in [something other than her pinstripe], Hideaki in Shizune's casual wear?
-An occasional art thread.
pig dissections and cadaver examinations.
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

YZQ wrote:Throw in an option for Shizune to wear contacts!
Yes. Yes. YES. Keep 'em coming!
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

YZQ wrote:Your RIn avatar looks awesome. If you drew it, I'll never think of Rin as a girl again, but as a young proud lady.
Oh yes, I love this avatar. But sadly, I didn't draw it. I'm sure I could come up with something similar thought! :lol:

Also, I've never really tried coloring my drawings before, so something of that quality wouldn't be mine :P
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

KeiichiO wrote:
YZQ wrote:Your RIn avatar looks awesome. If you drew it, I'll never think of Rin as a girl again, but as a young proud lady.
Oh yes, I love this avatar. But sadly, I didn't draw it. I'm sure I could come up with something similar thought! :lol:

Also, I've never really tried coloring my drawings before, so something of that quality wouldn't be mine :P
It looked as if Shizune got trapped in Rin's body. Half expecting her to go,"You staring at me?", followed by a good kick on the shin.

pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

KeiichiO wrote:
YZQ wrote:Throw in an option for Shizune to wear contacts!
Yes. Yes. YES. Keep 'em coming!

Awww, but I like girls with glasses.

Could we also have her learn to be a nicer person?
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

pandaphil wrote:Could we also have her learn to be a nicer person?
No. She's already nice.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

pandaphil wrote: Awww, but I like girls with glasses.

Could we also have her learn to be a nicer person?
That's why it's an option.

Learning to be a nicer person is harder, though.

pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Xanatos wrote:
No. She's already nice.

Well, guess I better get on with her arc. Cuz so far judgign by comments I've read, and apart from a few instances in Lilly's arc, she seems like a bit of a bitch.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
ShazzBott

Post by ShazzBott »

An unlockable minigame where you can play as any of the KS girls, in a synchronized dance flash game.
My motivation- Rin seizing the day, carefree, absent-minded, yet driven.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

pandaphil wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
No. She's already nice.

Well, guess I better get on with her arc. Cuz so far judgign by comments I've read, and apart from a few instances in Lilly's arc, she seems like a bit of a bitch.
You obviously have barely progressed in her route at all... :P
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

pandaphil wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
No. She's already nice.

She has her soft side, although you'll have to get her Bad End to realise how much she knows about her own situation.

Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

No idea where people get this idea of Shizune being a bitch. :lol: