The "feels" bazaar.

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Veniathan

Re: Just finished the game, quite depressed.

Post by Veniathan »

Raxiuscore wrote:Oh well, time is probably the only medicine for the feels.
That sounds very correct bro
Erenussocrates

Post by Erenussocrates »

We are expecting you to Hanako's Broken Heart Club too, man.
Nekken

Post by Nekken »

Veniathan wrote:I have the same heart condition as Hisao has already ... That's what makes this even more depressive and sad.
Um... whoa. I didn't know. I must have missed it if you said it earlier. I sincerely apologize.
I'd gladly have what he has, his life is atleast better than mine. I don't need anything better than that . We know it can't be done but i can only dream, fantasize and wish.
Hisao's story ends happily (assuming a good ending), but it's his story. Only fictional characters have the luxury of having their stories written by someone else; each of us has to write our own instead. We have more of an ability to do that than most of us realize, but the first step is letting go of our preconceptions: doing the things that we know will go badly, to see how often we were wrong. It's scary, but being brave doesn't mean you aren't scared; it means that you are scared, but you do it anyway.
Falling in love is a volcano. Being in love is a kotatsu.
Veniathan

Post by Veniathan »

Nekken wrote:
Veniathan wrote:I have the same heart condition as Hisao has already ... That's what makes this even more depressive and sad.
Um... whoa. I didn't know. I must have missed it if you said it earlier. I sincerely apologize.
I'd gladly have what he has, his life is atleast better than mine. I don't need anything better than that . We know it can't be done but i can only dream, fantasize and wish.
Hisao's story ends happily (assuming a good ending), but it's his story. Only fictional characters have the luxury of having their stories written by someone else; each of us has to write our own instead. We have more of an ability to do that than most of us realize, but the first step is letting go of our preconceptions: doing the things that we know will go badly, to see how often we were wrong. It's scary, but being brave doesn't mean you aren't scared; it means that you are scared, but you do it anyway.
No need for apologising, i didn't mention it before until that post.

I got it when i was a kid, i used to be bullied but i never took it seriously and it didn't bother me until that day came. I was beat up by a group of kids with baseball bats after school, beat up so bad i had a heart attack. I couldn't belive it, i thought i was gonna die for sure .. The pain in my chest that i had is unbelivably .... Painful?

Atleast Hisao had his heart attack in a rather friendly way. There is no need to apologise for it, what happend happend.

My heart is alot more sensitive, so when Depression and sadness hits me like Katawa Shoujo's case i get a very very painful period. It's awful even with medication. After finishing KS i just layed in my bed for hours, thinking. I didn't even know what to do from all the depression.

It has minimized a bit and i'm back to play the game with Rin's route.

This novel is truely amazing, and it's good to have this kind of a community around. Both on these forums and on the generals at /v/ or /vg/
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Veniathan wrote:The pain in my chest that i had is unbelivably .... Painful?
Heh. Good thing you weren't a writer for Katawa Shoujo or it might be a sucky game. :P
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Keneshiro

Post by Keneshiro »

Hi! Glad you found us. Yeah, I know the FEELS. Just had em. Still have em. But I went with Hanako, so maybe the feelings are slightly different, but may I suggest just hanging out with us?
Image <<< The waifu
i write crazy stories: A Visit to the Hospital
Veniathan

Post by Veniathan »

Xanatos wrote:
Heh. Good thing you weren't a writer for Katawa Shoujo or it might be a sucky game. :P
I know i'm bad at expressing myself no need to point it out.

I also don't write, as a matter of fact i hate writing. The only "writing" i did was helping a few game developers translate english games to swedish.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Veniathan wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
I know i'm bad at expressing myself no need to point it out.

I also don't write, as a matter of fact i hate writing. The only "writing" i did was helping a few game developers translate english games to swedish.

I tried learning Swedish once...I gave up and know settle for pestering a guy I know in Sweden for translations if I need them.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
Xden

Post by Xden »

Xanatos wrote:
I thought it was actually pretty interesting the way he wrote that. Having low blood pressure, I would imagine when you have heart issues, it goes from painful, to just numb, until you lose all sensation completely. I say that from experience of blacking out on occasion. It could be a weird feeling, rather than just sheer pain.
"Everyone sees what you appear to be. Few really know what you are." -Machiavelli
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Xden wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
I thought it was actually pretty interesting the way he wrote that. Having low blood pressure, I would imagine when you have heart issues, it goes from painful, to just numb, until you lose all sensation completely. I say that from experience of blacking out on occasion. It could be a weird feeling, rather than just sheer pain.
Hm...Could be. I've only ever blacked out from heat (my shunt is sort of a heat sink, and it has a tendency to unload that heat right on the brain) but it was more of a dizziness as my vision went dark...
Xden

Post by Xden »

Xanatos wrote:Hm...Could be. I've only ever blacked out from heat (my shunt is sort of a heat sink, and it has a tendency to unload that heat right on the brain) but it was more of a dizziness as my vision went dark...
Yeah, I get that every once in a while too, just from lack of blood flow to the brain. I'm sure a good many brain cells have died from it :/
"Everyone sees what you appear to be. Few really know what you are." -Machiavelli
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Xden wrote:
Xanatos wrote:Hm...Could be. I've only ever blacked out from heat (my shunt is sort of a heat sink, and it has a tendency to unload that heat right on the brain) but it was more of a dizziness as my vision went dark...
Yeah, I get that every once in a while too, just from lack of blood flow to the brain. I'm sure a good many brain cells have died from it :/
I passed out in line at Six Flags...After the fact, I just imagined Mr. Six popping up and dancing around me.
Xden

Post by Xden »

Xanatos wrote:I passed out in line at Six Flags...After the fact, I just imagined Mr. Six popping up and dancing around me.
It happens. Used to work there actually. A pretty bad place to pass out :X
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Xden wrote:
Xanatos wrote:I passed out in line at Six Flags...After the fact, I just imagined Mr. Six popping up and dancing around me.
Yeah...Some people I knew took me there. Their treat. That was my last real attempt at going out. The blacking out aside, I felt pretty miserable and disconnected overall. It was a failed experiment more than a fun outing.
Xden

Post by Xden »

Xanatos wrote:
Xden wrote:
Yeah...Some people I knew took me there. Their treat. That was my last real attempt at going out. The blacking out aside, I felt pretty miserable and disconnected overall. It was a failed experiment more than a fun outing.
Which one did you go to? The one in Georgia is terrible. It's always hot and usually crowded. I would never really be able to have fun there if it weren't for being able to entertain others since I know the ins and outs of the place.