The "feels" bazaar.

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

mysterycycle

Re: I am scared to play again...

Post by mysterycycle »

Embrace it, my friends. Let KS kick your soul in the teeth; it's an experience that must be had. Just be sure to let the feels drive you toward making a better life. You wouldn't wanna let the girls down, would you? :wink:
You are not alone, and you are not strange. You are you, and everyone has damage. Be the better person.
ImageImage
Couch to 5k with Emi: WD123 W2D123 W3D123 W4D123 W5D123 W6D123 W7D123 W8D123 W9D123
I'm making a Katawa Shoujo doujinshi!
My deviantArt
WorldlyWiseman

Post by WorldlyWiseman »

mysterycycle wrote: You wouldn't wanna let the girls down, would you? :wink:
I'll just take this opportunity to say once again that I am glad that the internet finally has a meme that can actually help make you a better person. For so long, it was just cat pictures and rape jokes all the way down.

Once you finish a route and you're not sure whether or not to start again, just go ahead and do that thing you're always saying you'll get around to. You know the one.
Hanako's favorite joke is The Aristocrats, but she never tells it because Lilly finds it really offensive. Instead, she practices her delivery in front of a mirror when she's alone. It's the only time she never stammers.
Just Me

Post by Just Me »

Redviper 001 wrote:When I first started playing Kata Shoujo I loved it the story was amazing until I got drunk and fell off the roof but nevermind that. :roll:
If you're going to play KS, don't drink while playing, but if you do decid to drink while playing, then for god's sake, don't play on top of a roof. Go back into your house.
The O.H.L.

Post by The O.H.L. »

Just Me wrote:
Redviper 001 wrote:When I first started playing Kata Shoujo I loved it the story was amazing until I got drunk and fell off the roof but nevermind that. :roll:
If you're going to play KS, don't drink while playing, but if you do decid to drink while playing, then for god's sake, don't play on top of a roof. Go back into your house.
This guy hasn't had the bad end has he? Oh boy. You're in for a great if you go for it.
Guess who's back, back, back, back again.
Not that I ever made any great contributions, but oh well, too bad.
Redviper001

Post by Redviper001 »

If you're going to play KS, don't drink while playing, but if you do decid to drink while playing, then for god's sake, don't play on top of a roof. Go back into your house
Haha !

I was talking about the first bad ending which I got from just choosing what I would do in real life (Which actually was quite insulting) then I realised that I actually had to try, besides I'm not even old enough to drink....
B[]xhead123

Post by B[]xhead123 »

now that you said that, im thinking that i might get girls that are the same as emi...

it was my actual first to finish off and made me think if thats the girl that i might get irl...

other than that i was freaking scared because when i tried again to find new paths, i ended up being with kenji's crazy side and fell on the roof but to be honest, i wont drink though, other than drinking akira's wine and celebrate at hanako's bithday...

im a healthy boy and it feels like i want to smoke with all the depression >.>
arsde

Post by arsde »

The O.H.L. wrote:
Zealander wrote:
Yellow 13 wrote:Do Lilly's route and brace for the feels
Breaking my post virginity here.

What this man said. Nothing quite gives you the "forever alone" hangover that Lilly's route does.

Though I can't say the other routes gave me too much of a feel. I guess I was only it for the boobs.
Haven't done Rin's yet, she doesn't float my boat to be honest. Though I do hear her route's pretty gripping!
Gripping is quite the understatement. That thing is a killer if you begin to get attached to her. Both the bad and neutral endings are... Just... Ugh, stay away if you want to operate in a normal society, her route takes a little while to get over if you understand her.
Don't get me started... Rin... the best path, after I finished it I got a bit depressed with the dullness of the real world and I knew I would never get the same feeling for some real person as I got for Rin. Got me interested on starting with lucid dreaming again...
Kouryuu

Post by Kouryuu »

I hear you guys. Its been 2 months since my first playthrough and I still dont want to play another path, well I want to but I dont at the same time xD. I want to see how Hanako is on the other paths, though I assume she would be non existant in all but Lilly's because of her nature. I was watching Chilleds Emi playthrough but I stopped a couple days ago because I just dont care about Emi at all(sorry Emi lovers <3), its like I'm completely disconnected from the story.

I get really attached to characters in all stories I enjoy, its kind of a curse as much of a blessing. I love it but at the same time the story ends and I'm left wanting heh. In fact getting attached to a character means more to me than the story itself, complimenting action/gore etc is great but I need to care about a character to like it. I would go into experiences with anime but I dont think thats a good idea ^^.

Experiences like this stick with me for years. Excited about living these years <3
Image Kaede <3
ZXRN

Post by ZXRN »

mysterycycle wrote:Embrace it, my friends. Let KS kick your soul in the teeth; it's an experience that must be had. Just be sure to let the feels drive you toward making a better life. You wouldn't wanna let the girls down, would you? :wink:
haha, damn right. It's all worth it in the end. But if you do still feel bad abt some bad/neural endings you got (like Rin's neutral ending that really kicked my soul...). Just take a break for a while, get your mind off of things and restart.
I'll do my best to be my Emiest.
Itchiroe

Re: Depressed

Post by Itchiroe »

This may be a super late post, but I started choking(not like gagging) and had to hold back tears on shizunes path after Misha told about her little confession and about the suicide thing. It made me sad 'cause honestly.....I wish Misha had a path to go down, but she doesn't and I hate that, but thats besides the point I feel bad 'cause Misha thinks it'd be better to be dead if she can't be with Shizune and not feel bad or hurt. Honestly.......I only go down Shizunes path for Misha [shimmietag]Fav path's 1) Rin 2)Hanako 3) Emi 4)Shizune 5)Lilly[/shimmietag]
Kouryuu

Post by Kouryuu »

Aww OP <3 I know that feeling still feeling it months later :)

@Itchiroe you kind of make me want to go down Shizunes path, I dont like Shizune but the more I hear of Misha the more I like her, at first I hated that loud wahahaha'ing madness but she seems like a really good person.
Image Kaede <3
Brogurt

Post by Brogurt »

Sin of my sins wrote: There's plenty of fan fictions out there, and some of them are pretty rad. You should check them out.
Yeah especially the NTR ones
yummines

Post by yummines »

Brogurt wrote:
Sin of my sins wrote: There's plenty of fan fictions out there, and some of them are pretty rad. You should check them out.
Yeah especially the NTR ones
LOL
I didnt even know people had the guts to make NTR of KS.
Brogurt

Post by Brogurt »

Guts is one way to say it
mysterycycle

Post by mysterycycle »

Itchiroe wrote:This may be a super late post, but I started choking(not like gagging) and had to hold back tears on shizunes path after Misha told about her little confession and about the suicide thing. It made me sad 'cause honestly.....I wish Misha had a path to go down, but she doesn't and I hate that, but thats besides the point I feel bad 'cause Misha thinks it'd be better to be dead if she can't be with Shizune and not feel bad or hurt. Honestly.......I only go down Shizunes path for Misha [shimmietag]Fav path's 1) Rin 2)Hanako 3) Emi 4)Shizune 5)Lilly[/shimmietag]
I had a very similar reaction. I lost emotional investment about halfway through Shizune's path, but Misha's confession brought tears to my eyes. It made me so sad to see her spirit so completely broken; I wanted to hug her more than anything and tell her I've been there.
You are not alone, and you are not strange. You are you, and everyone has damage. Be the better person.
ImageImage
Couch to 5k with Emi: WD123 W2D123 W3D123 W4D123 W5D123 W6D123 W7D123 W8D123 W9D123
I'm making a Katawa Shoujo doujinshi!
My deviantArt