The "feels" bazaar.

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

YZQ

Re: The "feels" bazaar.

Post by YZQ »

Megumeru wrote:
Alpacalypse wrote:I cannot bring myself to complete any of the bad endings. I would feel like an arsehole
I highly recommend you to finish the 'bad' endings. It gives you another dimension of the characters in question and a broader perspective about then (Shizune and Rin's bad/neutral endings especially).

Other than that, welcome to the forums :D
You'll find plenty of veteran/old timers here still lingering around--I'm mostly here for the reading and writing (it's like a treasure chest of knowledge and creativity) :lol:
Hanako's too. There's fire in that girl.
"Nothing is beneath man. Everything is permitted."

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
bhtooefr

Post by bhtooefr »

That was worse than brythain's puns. I suspect Silentcook will be over momentarily to give you time in the sorry corner. :lol:
bhtooefr's one-shot and drabble thread
Enjoy The Silence - Sequel to All I Have (complete)
Enough is enough! I have had it with these motherfucking zombies on this motherfucking forum!
brythain

Post by brythain »

bhtooefr wrote:That was worse than brythain's puns. I suspect Silentcook will be over momentarily to give you time in the sorry corner. :lol:
If he cooks everything, you'd have fire in the whole! :D
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
Eurobeatjester

Post by Eurobeatjester »

brythain wrote:
bhtooefr wrote:That was worse than brythain's puns. I suspect Silentcook will be over momentarily to give you time in the sorry corner. :lol:
If he cooks everything, you'd have fire in the whole! :D
Stuff I'm currently writing: Learning To Fly: A Saki Enomoto Pseudo Route
Two Turtledoves - A Lilly/Hisao Christmas Oneshot
Blank Mage wrote:
Eurobeatjester wrote:I doubt my ability to write convincing lesbian erotica
believe in yourself
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

I didn't realise the bad pun until you guys pointed it out. But yeah, that fire burnt out much of Hanako's inner flame. Not that you want to stoke it...
"Nothing is beneath man. Everything is permitted."

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
Alpacalypse

Post by Alpacalypse »

Oh god, the puns :roll:

Either way, I actually know about Hanako's bad end and I'm interested in seeing some of the others. I'd just feel like an arsehole since the result would be from a decision that I'd made, probably made worse by the fact that I know what would happen as a direct result (I get easily attached to fictional characters).

Also, I can't be bothered with Lilly's neutral end. That just seems like it would be pointless, since there are no new scenes or scenarios (please correct me if I'm wrong in my assumptions).
I am the harbinger of your destruction... By herbivorous, mountain dwelling quadrupeds... fear me
---
I also write now, apparently. Since everyone else does it, I'm putting it here
---
I have also discovered that I'm a decent proofreader. Anybody with SPaG problems is free to PM me their work for a thorough analysis and/or evisceration. Depends on how I'm feeling.
Megumeru

Post by Megumeru »

Alpacalypse wrote:Oh god, the puns :roll:

Either way, I actually know about Hanako's bad end and I'm interested in seeing some of the others. I'd just feel like an arsehole since the result would be from a decision that I'd made, probably made worse by the fact that I know what would happen as a direct result (I get easily attached to fictional characters).

Also, I can't be bothered with Lilly's neutral end. That just seems like it would be pointless, since there are no new scenes or scenarios (please correct me if I'm wrong in my assumptions).
I wouldn't say pointless, but yeah...it is pretty pointless. Emi's bad end also doesn't leave much.

The other three though...
They say they hate Shizune? What is this? BLASPHEMY!

SHII-HAEL!
Shizune>Rin>Emi>Hanako>Lilly
"A writer is a light that reveals the world of his story from darkness. Shapes it from nothingness. If the writer stops, the world dies with it." - Alan Wake
Yes, I write stories. Currently working on: The Haunting: A Love Story
Oscar Wildecat

Post by Oscar Wildecat »

Megumeru wrote: I wouldn't say pointless, but yeah...it is pretty pointless. Emi's bad end also doesn't leave much.
On Emi's Good End... I believe there's two ways to get there the arsehole and non-arsehole routes. So, to Alpacalypse, go and explore both of those at the very least, if you haven't already.
I like all the girls in KS, but empathize with Hanako the most.
"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience." - Mark Twain
“Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.” - Winston Churchill
Checkout SordidEuphemism's Logo Thread.
brythain

Post by brythain »

Oscar Wildecat wrote:
Megumeru wrote: I wouldn't say pointless, but yeah...it is pretty pointless. Emi's bad end also doesn't leave much.
On Emi's Good End... I believe there's two ways to get there the arsehole and non-arsehole routes. So, to Alpacalypse, go and explore both of those at the very least, if you haven't already.
It's a matter of taste (perhaps lemony in flavour) as to whether exploring Emi's arsehole route is her good end or not. :D
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
Oscar Wildecat

Post by Oscar Wildecat »

brythain wrote: It's a matter of taste (perhaps lemony in flavour) as to whether exploring Emi's arsehole route is her good end or not. :D
Dammit, brythain.... :lol:
I like all the girls in KS, but empathize with Hanako the most.
"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience." - Mark Twain
“Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.” - Winston Churchill
Checkout SordidEuphemism's Logo Thread.
bhtooefr

Post by bhtooefr »

Oscar Wildecat wrote:On Emi's Good End... I believe there's two ways to get there the arsehole and non-arsehole routes. So, to Alpacalypse, go and explore both of those at the very least, if you haven't already.
I actually found the arsehole route to be more feelsy, for whatever reason.
bhtooefr's one-shot and drabble thread
Enjoy The Silence - Sequel to All I Have (complete)
Enough is enough! I have had it with these motherfucking zombies on this motherfucking forum!
Megumeru

Post by Megumeru »

Oscar Wildecat wrote:
Emi's good end--particularly one of them--is really-really well written and leaves such impact. One of my favorite moments :D
They say they hate Shizune? What is this? BLASPHEMY!

SHII-HAEL!
Shizune>Rin>Emi>Hanako>Lilly
"A writer is a light that reveals the world of his story from darkness. Shapes it from nothingness. If the writer stops, the world dies with it." - Alan Wake
Yes, I write stories. Currently working on: The Haunting: A Love Story
Alpacalypse

Post by Alpacalypse »

Oscar Wildecat wrote: On Emi's Good End... I believe there's two ways to get there the arsehole and non-arsehole routes. So, to Alpacalypse, go and explore both of those at the very least, if you haven't already.
Yeah, I did complete both of the Emi good endings Non-arsehole route first , both pretty feelsy in slightly different ways.

Also:
brythain wrote: It's a matter of taste (perhaps lemony in flavour) as to whether exploring Emi's arsehole route is her good end or not. :D

Dammit, should have seen that one coming. :lol:
I am the harbinger of your destruction... By herbivorous, mountain dwelling quadrupeds... fear me
---
I also write now, apparently. Since everyone else does it, I'm putting it here
---
I have also discovered that I'm a decent proofreader. Anybody with SPaG problems is free to PM me their work for a thorough analysis and/or evisceration. Depends on how I'm feeling.
ogorhan

Post by ogorhan »

bhtooefr wrote:
Oscar Wildecat wrote:On Emi's Good End... I believe there's two ways to get there the arsehole and non-arsehole routes. So, to Alpacalypse, go and explore both of those at the very least, if you haven't already.
I actually found the arsehole route to be more feelsy, for whatever reason.
Same, I found the dialogue much more emotional then if you dont go after her to the kitchen, it just didnt had the same impact.
しれー、しれぇー!、しれぇーってばー!ねー!、おーい、きこえてないのー?ぅおーい!

Tokitsukaze y u so cute.

Admiral of the sea and a stout defender of his kanmusu.
Charmant

Post by Charmant »

I don't recall Emi's asshole being a part of either path to the good end...Pretty sure she lets you try it out even if you're headed to the bad one. :lol: