The "feels" bazaar.

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

sadman

that feel when you cry after Hanako's route

Post by sadman »

After finishing her route I am depressed and wish she was real. Why have you done this to me Four Leaf Studios? ;_;
CosmicGhost

Re: that feel when you cry after Hanako's route

Post by CosmicGhost »

Same here. Just keep wishing that a talented group of people start making an awesome fan sequel to it.
Chocolates, lol.

'Love With a Hint of Luck' is my fanfic. I just started with the fanfic business, so don't expect me to deliver professional writing.
rydiafan

Post by rydiafan »

CosmicGhost wrote:Same here. Just keep wishing that a talented group of people start making an awesome fan sequel to it.
I don't think that will happen ... they more or less took 5 years outta there lives to make KS .. . and as far as i know they are not getting a dime for there hard work ... who in there right mind will spend another 5 years ( for free ) making a KS 2 with the same quality as the first KS
CosmicGhost

Post by CosmicGhost »

rydiafan wrote:
CosmicGhost wrote:Same here. Just keep wishing that a talented group of people start making an awesome fan sequel to it.
I don't think that will happen ... they more or less took 5 years outta there lives to make KS .. . and as far as i know they are not getting a dime for there hard work ... who in there right mind will spend another 5 years ( for free ) making a KS 2 with the same quality as the first KS
A guy can hope. :D
Chocolates, lol.

'Love With a Hint of Luck' is my fanfic. I just started with the fanfic business, so don't expect me to deliver professional writing.
Snelx

Post by Snelx »

well, there would have fanfics, fan-arts
as long as the community is there.
It's kinda funny, I've played a bunch of VN's and for the first time I'm feeling apprehensive about going down another path. I'm thinking weird crap like how will Hanako ever be happy if someones not there for her.......
If Hanako's writer reads this I want you to know that I thank you for giving me this wonderful treasure.

- Rykn

華子 - Hanako - 'flower girl'
CosmicGhost

Post by CosmicGhost »

Snelx wrote:well, there would have fanfics, fan-arts
as long as the community is there.
Although that maybe true, some people (like me) just don't feel the same feeling from fanfics/fan art to the real thing. (Wishing for a Natsume route and another male protagonist, my imagination is just full of stuff after playing KS)
Chocolates, lol.

Snelx

Post by Snelx »

CosmicGhost wrote: Although that maybe true, some people (like me) just don't feel the same feeling from fanfics/fan art to the real thing. (Wishing for a Natsume route and another male protagonist, my imagination is just full of stuff after playing KS)
:lol: true.
Fanfics are great; sometimes.
sometimes, it change the whole original story in a way that i'm so displease, and ended up disliking the original.

after experiencing this once,
i wont try any fanfics either. :?
It's kinda funny, I've played a bunch of VN's and for the first time I'm feeling apprehensive about going down another path. I'm thinking weird crap like how will Hanako ever be happy if someones not there for her.......
If Hanako's writer reads this I want you to know that I thank you for giving me this wonderful treasure.

- Rykn

sirdakz03

Post by sirdakz03 »

Hanako's route had the most heartwarming ending... Ever!

I mean I had those manly tears rolling down my eyes. Yeah, I wish she were true too....
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

Snelx wrote:after experiencing this once,
You're missing out. There are some great ones right here on the forums.
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
scoopnokes

Post by scoopnokes »

Mirage_GSM wrote:
Pm some ones you'd recommend. I prefer Lilly or Hanako, but still open to other ones.
CosmicGhost wrote: A guy can hope. :D
I hope to meet someone like Lilly....nothing :(
CosmicGhost

Post by CosmicGhost »

Mirage_GSM wrote:
Hmm, I guess I'll give it a try, is there anyone of these fanfics you like in particular? I'd appreciate it being that this would be the first fanfic I'd ever read. (Seriously.)
scoopnokes wrote:I hope to meet someone like Lilly....nothing :(
Don't try to find a Tall Blonde Blind Japanese-Scottish Girl specifically, it's the personality that matters man! I'm here rooting for you to find that person you want to end up with!
Chocolates, lol.

Snelx

Post by Snelx »

Mirage_GSM wrote: You're missing out. There are some great ones right here on the forums.
hmm. how should i explain. i'm quite particular about the characters retain their characteristic.

When one write fanfic, he would put some personality into the character.
If lets say the character ended up quite different from the original/ do something which i think the original will not do.

it kind of ruin the image for me.

It is not that he write it badly.
It just that certain minor action could change the 'image' of the characters.

To save myself from thinking too much, i tend to avoid fanfic :?

scoopnokes wrote:I hope to meet someone like Lilly....nothing :(
after halfway through with Lily path,
i actually find it is quite heart-wreaking to be with Lily.

To be blind at birth is like not knowing what is life..
and i wont know how to talk to someone like this.. :(

if she is blind after reaching an age where she can understand stuff, that would be a different story to me.
i think i can relate better that way...

- Rykn

scoopnokes

Post by scoopnokes »

CosmicGhost wrote:Don't try to find a Tall Blonde Blind Japanese-Scottish Girl specifically, it's the personality that matters man! I'm here rooting for you to find that person you want to end up with!
I know the personlity if what matters....it was meant to play off
CosmicGhost wrote: A guy can hope. :D
Snelx wrote:after halfway through with Lily path,
i actually find it is quite heart-wreaking to be with Lily.

To be blind at birth is like not knowing what is life..
and i wont know how to talk to someone like this.. :(
like any other person? Just cause they're blind doesn't mean they are different and you need to change how you speak. Just means to be aware of the blindness.

All that said, i would like to meet someone with the personality like Lilly, but more so someone I can converse with well.
Natehatesbees

Post by Natehatesbees »

Rin's affected me the most, but the ending is uncertain (not by any means bad, however).
Emi's ending was.... dissatisfying.
Hanako's ending was cute to the max :)
Axonn

Post by Axonn »

I'm part of this "Feel Club" as well. I think the song that was playing near the end (Innocence) along with that CG was the nail on the coffin.

I really wish for there to be more, and I did feel Hanako probably has the shortest path compared to the others, but ending right there might be the best. Its such a perfect closure.
Although I wish for an epilogue or some sort though...

Then again I'm one to hate endings in general, so who am I to speak.
Too bad. Waluigi time!