The "feels" bazaar.

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Steinherz

Re: The "feels" bazaar.

Post by Steinherz »

Hisao&Hanako<3 wrote:I saved Lilly's for last cause it's tough to love Hanako so much and yet date her friend. I was especially hurt when Hisao goes to Hanako's room on her birthday and she's like "Go away."
That and for the most part it seems Hanako is better off in Lilly's route than her own. *shrugs*
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
sennit

Post by sennit »

Steinherz wrote:
Hisao&Hanako<3 wrote:I saved Lilly's for last cause it's tough to love Hanako so much and yet date her friend. I was especially hurt when Hisao goes to Hanako's room on her birthday and she's like "Go away."
That and for the most part it seems Hanako is better off in Lilly's route than her own. *shrugs*
Yeah, she definitely seems to get on better through Lily's route. But Lily's route is also over a longer time span. So in that respect its hard to tell. I really wish her route was even just a little bit longer, even though the ending (the good one anyway) was adorable.

@H&H And that's also why I'm doing Rin's run last. Emi was my first run through and sort of pushed me away from going for RIn right away. In the long run she ended up being last.
Hisao&Hanako<3

Post by Hisao&Hanako<3 »

If I had a smoking addiction, I definitely would have been popping the cigarettes during Rin's route. :lol:
sennit

Post by sennit »

I don't know whether to be excited or scared haha
HiTechPixel

Post by HiTechPixel »

simmr001 wrote:No need http://generationotaku.net/wp-content/u ... _chart.jpg

Found my copy
Thanks, but I already found a very detailed one. = )
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

sennit wrote:
Steinherz wrote:
Yeah, she definitely seems to get on better through Lily's route. But Lily's route is also over a longer time span. So in that respect its hard to tell. I really wish her route was even just a little bit longer, even though the ending (the good one anyway) was adorable.
There's also the factor that Hisao isn't white knighting Hanako in Lilly's route. She gets support from her friends, but for the most part, she grows and gets stronger on her own accord.
sennit

Post by sennit »

KeiichiO wrote: There's also the factor that Hisao isn't white knighting Hanako in Lilly's route. She gets support from her friends, but for the most part, she grows and gets stronger on her own accord.
Is it fair to assume that she will go through just about the same thing as time progresses in her arc? It would seem things were set up that way in the end.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

sennit wrote:
KeiichiO wrote: There's also the factor that Hisao isn't white knighting Hanako in Lilly's route. She gets support from her friends, but for the most part, she grows and gets stronger on her own accord.
Is it fair to assume that she will go through just about the same thing as time progresses in her arc? It would seem things were set up that way in the end.
Fair enough, yeah. Basically, her post-end life should be about the same as her life during Lilly's route, branching out and making friends...But with more sex. :lol:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
sennit

Post by sennit »

Oh yeah, Hanako has a bunch of fun things to explore with a boyfriend. She probably is the role paying type XD
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

sennit wrote:Oh yeah, Hanako has a bunch of fun things to explore with a boyfriend. She probably is the role paying type XD

Yeah, it would be heartwarming watching her come out of her shell. And as I've suggested elsewhere, I think she'd turn out to be a huge cuddle whore. :)
Last edited by pandaphil on Sat May 11, 2013 10:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
sennit

Post by sennit »

pandaphil wrote:
sennit wrote:Oh yeah, Hanako has a bunch of fun things to explore with a boyfriend. She probably is the role paying type XD

Yeah, it wound be kinda heartwarming watching her come out of her shell. As I've sugested elsewhere, I think she'd turn out to be a huge cuddle whore. :)

I can easily see that. She has to catch up on all the love shes missed out on. And there are no complaints here :wink:
Hisao&Hanako<3

Post by Hisao&Hanako<3 »

And as we see in Sisterhood, Hisao possesses good judgement. With the whole hotel thing he planned out and all. That was pretty nifty of him.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Hisao&Hanako<3 wrote:And as we see in Sisterhood, Hisao possesses good judgement. With the whole hotel thing he planned out and all. That was pretty nifty of him.
And as we see in KS, Hisao's judgement kinda sucks. :lol:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Xanatos wrote:
Hisao&Hanako<3 wrote:And as we see in Sisterhood, Hisao possesses good judgement. With the whole hotel thing he planned out and all. That was pretty nifty of him.
Nah, he just has as little self confidence as she does in her route. I think once the two of them start to trust and understand each other they'll become more outgoing towards each other and willing to experiment.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

pandaphil wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
Nah, he just has as little self confidence as she does in her route. I think once the two of them start to trust and understand each other they'll become more outgoing towards each other and willing to experiment.
...Okay. How does any of that change that he has lousy judgement in KS? :?