The "feels" bazaar.

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Megumeru

Re: Why am i feeling so hard?

Post by Megumeru »

Why am I feeling so hard?

Morning wood. It's just morning wood buddy, you won't feel so hard by noon :lol:
They say they hate Shizune? What is this? BLASPHEMY!

SHII-HAEL!
Shizune>Rin>Emi>Hanako>Lilly
"A writer is a light that reveals the world of his story from darkness. Shapes it from nothingness. If the writer stops, the world dies with it." - Alan Wake
Yes, I write stories. Currently working on: The Haunting: A Love Story
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

djuroi wrote:WOW guys, i come back from holiday and you people revert to talking about penises.... -__-
Holiday? Penises?

Dick-in-a-box!
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Enemy |

Post by Enemy | »

Xanatos wrote:
djuroi wrote:WOW guys, i come back from holiday and you people revert to talking about penises.... -__-
Holiday? Penises?

Dick-in-a-box!
Well now we know what Kenji's box had
'xcuse me I'm gonna vomit a bit
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Enemy | wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
Holiday? Penises?

Dick-in-a-box!
Well now we know what Kenji's box had
'xcuse me I'm gonna vomit a bit

I already knew what was in the box.
cpl_crud wrote:Misha's path is in the box.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
HarvestmanMan

Post by HarvestmanMan »

Revert to?

We do that all the time.
Current Number of Fanfics Cooked: 2
Pseudogenesis

Post by Pseudogenesis »

HarvestmanMan wrote:
Revert to?

We do that all the time.
Yeah. This is the internet, what were you expecting?
The biggest dilemma in Katawa Shoujo:
'Should I recommend this to my friends or do I want them to continue to see me as mentally healthy?'

Mashup of the month: "Damn It Feels Good To Be a Cripple"
Mint

Post by Mint »

This may not be the right time to say this, but your topic title is very inappropriate.

Anyway, as I've stated in numerous threads already, the entire beauty in KS is the unique and individual reaction it incites in every person. It's one of the very few works of fiction that can get a person so emotionally invested and through said emotional investments, you see things in your own life that help you relate to the story, making it even more impacting. In short, KS is made to have feels. You're some kind of emotional shun in if you don't get them on at least one arc.
yates

Post by yates »

I had OP's feel on my first run, it was Lilly though. My second run was with Emi, so pretty much the opposite of what OP had.

THAT FEEL.

I think I'm gonna play through each character with a few weeks in between each play. I want those feels.

Btw, playing a bad ending doesn't help, it was worse for me when I got Lilly's bad ending.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

yates wrote:I had OP's feel on my first run, it was Lilly though. My second run was with Emi, so pretty much the opposite of what OP had.

THAT FEEL.

I think I'm gonna play through each character with a few weeks in between each play. I want those feels.

Btw, playing a bad ending doesn't help, it was worse for me when I got Lilly's bad ending.
Bad endings are just a new layer of feels. Worth getting though.
Boppin

Post by Boppin »

I have to say, I have been searching for "the word for when it feels inside your heart that everything in the world is alright" for a long time now, and I still am searching for it. Understanding others and having myself be understood are the most important parts in my life, and so this is why I resonated with Rin's path so much. That's not to say that I'm not enjoying the other paths- each one is affecting me similarly. I can definitely see facets of myself in the stories though, and that's why it's so easy to become emotionally attached to what happens and to feel a disconnect, a feeling of emptiness, after the abrupt endings.
Emibro, Hanabro, Lilly Lover, [Rin KinImage], Feminist, Two-timer
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

I don't care to be understood. Nobody is understood, not completely. I'm simply sick to death of being alone.
Reksho

Post by Reksho »

Understanding is the first step to companionship.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Reksho wrote:Understanding is the first step to companionship.
Rin must have missed the memo. :lol:
Reksho

Post by Reksho »

Xanatos wrote:
I actually wanted to end up at Rin's path so much the first time I played the game. Turned out to be Emi's path. Not to say that Emi's path was bad (far from it), but I just liked Rin the most the first time I went through act 1.

Funny how popularity in even media is largely determined by how cute/beautiful/fappable the character is; I also am guilty of this. But I always try to make a conscious effort to look further than appearances and Rin struck a chord with me at that.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Reksho wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
I actually wanted to end up at Rin's path so much the first time I played the game. Turned out to be Emi's path. Not to say that Emi's path was bad (far from it), but I just liked Rin the most the first time I went through act 1.

Funny how popularity in even media is largely determined by how cute/beautiful/fappable the character is; I also am guilty of this. But I always try to make a conscious effort to look further than appearances and Rin struck a chord with me at that.
Accidentally ending up with Emi is common. I was going after Hanako. :lol: