The "feels" bazaar.

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

mateh1

Re: The "feels" bazaar.

Post by mateh1 »

Count Crainic wrote:Bro advice: you will feel bad, you should feel bad, and most importantly, it will take you long to recover on an emotional level. Also, release the feels floodgates.
well, I think it'll be a while until I'm ready to face that.. :lol:
ugh, I should have gone for the bad ending first, and then the good ending to make up for it..
Can you face your fears?
simmr001

Post by simmr001 »

mateh1 wrote:
Count Crainic wrote:Bro advice: you will feel bad, you should feel bad, and most importantly, it will take you long to recover on an emotional level. Also, release the feels floodgates.
well, I think it'll be a while until I'm ready to face that.. :lol:
ugh, I should have gone for the bad ending first, and then the good ending to make up for it..
Some of the bad endings (couple of the neutral ones too) are emotionally crippling. People complain about hanako bad, hanako neutral I was like her when shizune said birthday.
mateh1

Post by mateh1 »

simmr001 wrote:Some of the bad endings (couple of the neutral ones too) are emotionally crippling. People complain about hanako bad, hanako neutral I was like her when shizune said birthday.
well, I'm complaining about the good ending, it seems like she has the shortest story EVER.. just when they started dating, that's it.. THE END.. making me search for a Hanako/Hisao Post-Yamaku fan-fic that fits the story instead of imagining or making it myself.. that's why I joined this forum anyway.. :lol:
Can you face your fears?
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Just want to welcome all the new Hanabro's to the board. She really is wonderful isn't she?

I definately agree that the bad endings are heartbreaking. Hanako and Lilly's probably being the worst. At least IMO. That being said, I think Hanako's is worth experiencing at least once. I'd suggest checking it out on Youtube. So it doesn't feel quite so personal.

As for fanfic, Sisterhood is considered by most to be the real continuation of her story and is a damn good read. If you think you love her now, just wait. http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=6750

In the end, the feels will lessen with time. Or at least be less painful. It helps to hang out here with us to talk about it. Search Google and Youtube for a ton of KS related content, and browse fanart and read fanfic. Maybe even create some yourself. Those things are really the best cure.

In the end, I think this pic pretty much sums up how most of us feel. :)
Attachments
554211_567846983250066_1287659590_n.jpg
554211_567846983250066_1287659590_n.jpg (81.18 KiB) Viewed 3893 times
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
mateh1

Post by mateh1 »

pandaphil wrote:Just want to welcome all the new Hanabro's to the board. She really is wonderful isn't she?

I definately agree that the bad endings are heartbreaking. Hanako and Lilly's probably being the worst. At least IMO. That being said, I think Hanako's is worth experiencing at least once. I'd suggest checking it out on Youtube. So it doesn't feel quite so personal.

As for fanfic, Sisterhood is considered by most to be the real continuation of her story and is a damn good read. If you think you love her now, just wait. http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=6750

In the end, the feels will lessen with time. Or at least be less painful. It helps to hang out here with us to talk about it. Search Google and Youtube for a ton of KS related content, and browse fanart and read fanfic. Maybe even create some yourself. Those things are really the best cure.
thanks for the suggestion :D
yeah, I think sooner or later everyone will get over it..
Can you face your fears?
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

For Hanako, essentially the toughest part is over. She is beginning not to care too much about how the world sees her. (Final scene, where she shows her scars to the crowd, without giving a damn.)
"Nothing is beneath man. Everything is permitted."

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
simmr001

Post by simmr001 »

Hanabro are always welcome in my book.

Tried to convert my brother he became a rin fan sent me this http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/ori ... 10/ff8.jpg
mateh1

Post by mateh1 »

simmr001 wrote:Hanabro are always welcome in my book.

Tried to convert my brother he became a rin fan sent me this http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/ori ... 10/ff8.jpg
Hanabro-fist, bro! :D
I think Kenji thinks that Rin is somehow connected to the Feminists regarding her weird way of saying things.. :lol:
or maybe he's just jealous.. :?
Can you face your fears?
simmr001

Post by simmr001 »

mateh1 wrote:

I think Kenji thinks that Rin is somehow connected to the Feminists regarding her weird way of saying things.. :lol:
Most of her route he thought she was a he. :D

*fist-bump*
mateh1

Post by mateh1 »

simmr001 wrote:
mateh1 wrote:

Most of her route he thought she was a he. :D

*fist-bump*
yeah, I think it's because she wears a boy's uniform..
and she does have a 'boyish' hair too.. wouldn't call it 'boyish' though, but at least it's short enough :lol:
Can you face your fears?

Post by Karma »

pandaphil wrote: As for fanfic, Sisterhood is considered by most to be the real continuation of her story and is a damn good read. If you think you love her now, just wait. http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=6750
:D love it. I can go hide there for awhile and get my fix. I can't run through the routes again yet without muting my speakers at the theme :oops:
Kenji: This is not a romantic princess picnic. This is a manly picnic. No glasses. No napkins. Whiskey only.
simmr001

Post by simmr001 »

That got us in an argument. He said he hated the ost for its repetition. Drove him nuts

Also I've been meaning to read that fan fiction.

Anyone know of any good Yuri fics for KS?
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

simmr001 wrote:That got us in an argument. He said he hated the ost for its repetition. Drove him nuts

*cough*Lookatmysigsecondlink*cough*
Sorry, I had something in my throat there :lol:
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
simmr001

Post by simmr001 »

Steinherz wrote:
simmr001 wrote:That got us in an argument. He said he hated the ost for its repetition. Drove him nuts

No worries, it happens.

Also, on a totally unrelated note, you made my girlfriend very happy happy with Emi fanfiction, and Yuri makes me happy too. Thank you.
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

simmr001 wrote:
Steinherz wrote:

No worries, it happens.

Also, on a totally unrelated note, you made my girlfriend very happy happy with Emi fanfiction, and Yuri makes me happy too. Thank you.
You're both very welcome.
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.