The "feels" bazaar.

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Kibaro

Re: The "feels" bazaar.

Post by Kibaro »

CoffeeDrive wrote: Spunky has a dangerous emotional attatchment to Emi, i think writing about other girls would kill him.
i was the same with Lilly but then Emi barged in...now they are both squeezing on 1st place:)) 2 opposite personalities that i both love and would love to live with...
Last edited by Kibaro on Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
brythain

Post by brythain »

in your eyes, the thrill of the chase
we move and countermove
through time and turning of the days
we love and counterlove

in your scent, the smell of the hunt
the stag and hound as one
turned into whatever we want
pursuit made into fun

in my arms, the prize of the game
our fight to win romance
if you could hear, I'd say the same
and watch your fingers dance
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
CoffeeDrive

Post by CoffeeDrive »

Kibaro wrote:
CoffeeDrive wrote:
Kibaro wrote:
i know this is asking too much but could you do a poem for every girl in KS? the playable ones ofc, i wouldnt mind for all chars but i doubt you want that:)) maybe make a thread o that other people can put their poems about KS there, unless there are already exiting ones:3

Spunky has a dangerous emotional attatchment to Emi, i think writing about other girls would kill him.
i was the same with Lilly but then Emi barged in...now they are both squeezing on 1st place:)) 2 opposite personalities that i both love and would love to live with...
While Rin is bestgirl, I think the only one I would date with no issues is Shizune. Lilly is too motherly for my tastes, and Emi, Id probably fail really hard trying to be her boyfriend.

But to be perfectly honest, after shizune, Id rather have Rin Tohsaka.
== Cyclaptop [~Cyclamate@86.90.200.214] has quit [Client Quit]
<MishaBot> Aww... I miss Cyclaptop... :(
<Retrograde> Shut up Misha, you whore
<Retrograde> You say that about everyone

Yuudachi Kai Ni Is superior ShipGirl
Kibaro

Post by Kibaro »

CoffeeDrive wrote: While Rin is bestgirl, I think the only one I would date with no issues is Shizune. Lilly is too motherly for my tastes, and Emi, Id probably fail really hard trying to be her boyfriend.

Tohsaka? i would do great with both Lilly and Emi :) to bad they're......*deep sigh* :''(
Last edited by Kibaro on Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kibaro

Post by Kibaro »

brythain wrote:in your eyes, the thrill of the chase
we move and countermove
through time and turning of the days
we love and counterlove

in your scent, the smell of the hunt
the stag and hound as one
turned into whatever we want
pursuit made into fun

in my arms, the prize of the game
our fight to win romance
if you could hear, I'd say the same
and watch your fingers dance
idk to whom this is adressed but for me it sounds that it's for Hanako:) lol funny, i've never been into poetry until i read your guys KS poems:D
bhtooefr

Post by bhtooefr »

It's fairly obviously Shizune, especially given the references to deafness and sign language.
bhtooefr's one-shot and drabble thread
Enjoy The Silence - Sequel to All I Have (complete)
Enough is enough! I have had it with these motherfucking zombies on this motherfucking forum!
brythain

Post by brythain »

Terrible, this urge to write (probably bad) poetry. It feels bizarre. :D
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
CoffeeDrive

Post by CoffeeDrive »

Kibaro wrote:
CoffeeDrive wrote:
Kibaro wrote:
While Rin is bestgirl, I think the only one I would date with no issues is Shizune. Lilly is too motherly for my tastes, and Emi, Id probably fail really hard trying to be her boyfriend.

Tohsaka? i would do great with both Lilly and Emi :) to bad they're......*deep sigh* :''(
Differnt game.

And to be honest Ive met someone who was basically Emi, pigtails and all, except she wasnt really short.

Turns out, I cant get along with overly cheery people in the real world, she annoyed me. Alot. Im too neutral for my own good.
== Cyclaptop [~Cyclamate@86.90.200.214] has quit [Client Quit]
<MishaBot> Aww... I miss Cyclaptop... :(
<Retrograde> Shut up Misha, you whore
<Retrograde> You say that about everyone

Yuudachi Kai Ni Is superior ShipGirl
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

I'd write poems for the others, but it wouldn't have the same passion behind it so they probably wouldn't be as good or feelsy.
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"
brythain

Post by brythain »

SpunkySix wrote:I'd write poems for the others, but it wouldn't have the same passion behind it so they probably wouldn't be as good or feelsy.
Besides, I bet that was a cook. I feel it coming. :)
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

SpunkySix wrote:I'd write poems for the others, but it wouldn't have the same passion behind it so they probably wouldn't be as good or feelsy.
I could probably do one for Rin, but not many people speak Rinese.
Potato

Post by Potato »

brythain wrote:Terrible, this urge to write (probably bad) poetry. It feels bizarre. :D
It should because it is. :lol: But what isn't around here?
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.
AaronIsCrunchy

Post by AaronIsCrunchy »

Best tsundere <3

This past week's been a bit of a sobering one for me. I've begun work in a care home for the elderly, watched The Fault In Our Stars (which was about as sad as I expected, though my reaction was concerningly unemotional) and encountered my girlfriend dealing with loss of one of her family members. Just makes you realise we're not here forever, and health can go just like that. A bit like Hisao, only his was a bit more... first hand.
Because green eyes are best eyes.
http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=9511 - A thread of my drawings. Don't expect a lot.

Potato

Post by Potato »

AaronIsCrunchy wrote:health can go just like that.
How does that follow from anything you just said? Who suddenly had their health go? :?
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

brythain wrote:
Besides, I bet that was a cook. I feel it coming. :)
Hey, hey, it was feelsy and based on the game. If we could move it to a general poetry topic though... does such a thing even?
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"