The "feels" bazaar.

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Ascended Flutist

Re: What do you do to feel better after a night of the feels

Post by Ascended Flutist »

Tomate wrote: Spice (and feels) must flow.

"I must not know these feels.
Feels are the mind-killers.
Feels are the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my feels.
I will permit them to pass over me and through me.
And when they have gone past I will turn the inner eye to see their path.
Where the feels have gone there will be nothing......Only I will remain."
And to live in Peace A post Hanako Good End fanfiction. That about sums it up.

Fanfics Thou shalt not regret reading : Bloodline, Doomish's Misha Pseudo-route, Rika's Story, A Pseudo-pseudo Suzu Route.
There are many other apocryphas worth reading in the fanfiction section. Do yourself a favor, dig them up and read them. Reading is good.

Nice hat.
Denine

Post by Denine »

After finishing Hanako's route I had trouble with feels.But Playing SSBB while chomping chocolate helped.Just a bit, though.
Paths done (in order): Hanako, Lilly, Shizune, Emi, Rin
Hardest decision so far: Agree with Lilly or trust my own judgement in Hanako path.
Tomate

Post by Tomate »

Ascended Flutist wrote: "I must not know these feels.
Feels are the mind-killers.
Feels are the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my feels.
I will permit them to pass over me and through me.
And when they have gone past I will turn the inner eye to see their path.
Where the feels have gone there will be nothing......Only I will remain."
I applaud your Litany against feels, sir.
Don't just eat that hamburger, eat the HELL out of it!
FelixITA

Post by FelixITA »

:?:
Last edited by FelixITA on Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
George

Post by George »

I Actually make music, don't know why, i just do that. Or Just look at the stars.
themocaw

Post by themocaw »

Episcia wrote:I usually watch anime and manga that give me a nice feeling and sense of ease (Iyashikei was the term for this kind of media, IIRC). Examples would be Morita-san wa Mukuchi, Haibane-Renmei, Chatting at the Amber Teahouse, and Sora no Woto.
> Feeling of ease
> Haibane Renmei

You get a feeling of ease from the show that did "Angel Beats" before Angel Beats?
EyesOfLilly

Bad Case Of The "Feels"!!

Post by EyesOfLilly »

Oh my, I'm not surprised everyone talks about the "feels", I only played Emi's and Lilly's paths so far and I have already fallen hard to the feels and now I'm doing Hanako's arc.

If there gonna be anymore feels I think I'm gonna have a feels breakdown, this has to be THE best story I have ever come across in a long while if not ever! I had major feels during Lilly's good ending and the wheat field scene, the story is so cliche'd but it works and all the other girls' stories seem to be just as emotional as the rest (the music cues really don't help alot of the time) if I'm not a weeping wreck by the time I have finished all the girls' paths I'll be amazed.

The fact that I can get so attatched to the characters really surprises me I thought this would have good story but damn this eats the cake this isn't just a visual novel it is infact a masterpeice that has changed the way I think about everything.
Fave Girls: Lilly >Emi > Hanako > Shizune > Rin
Fave Misc. Characters: Akira>Miki>Yuuko>Misha>Nurse>Kenji>Nomiya>Hideaki>Jigoro
Fave Paths: Lilly > Emi > Hanako > Rin > Shizune
Hisao Nakai

Re: Bad Case Of The "Feels"!!

Post by Hisao Nakai »

You must have good taste. (Lilly lover xD)

IMHO, Lilly, Hanako, and Emi have the most emotional paths. Rin just confused me, and Shizune's dad scared the piss out of me. xD

Just out of curiosity, have you been doing all the endings for each girl?

Or are you like me, doing all the good endings first? I really ended up regretting doing it that way. Having to deal with all the bad endings at once... :cry:
100% Completion - I <3 Lilly! - Where's the Miki Route?
EyesOfLilly

Post by EyesOfLilly »

I am doing all the endings before I move on to the next girl I feel I get more out of the Arcs that way although I will probably revisit alot of the girls in order to 100% KS though, and hell yeah LIlly!! I think Lilly's will more than likely be my most played Arc hehe.
Fave Girls: Lilly >Emi > Hanako > Shizune > Rin
Fave Misc. Characters: Akira>Miki>Yuuko>Misha>Nurse>Kenji>Nomiya>Hideaki>Jigoro
Fave Paths: Lilly > Emi > Hanako > Rin > Shizune
Asinhk

Post by Asinhk »

Hisao Nakai wrote:You must have good taste. (Lilly lover xD)

IMHO, Lilly, Hanako, and Emi have the most emotional paths. Rin just confused me, and Shizune's dad scared the piss out of me. xD

Just out of curiosity, have you been doing all the endings for each girl?

Or are you like me, doing all the good endings first? I really ended up regretting doing it that way. Having to deal with all the bad endings at once... :cry:
I'm with you on the bad endings; I did Emi's and Shizune's paths without the bad endings and then thought that perhaps, playing the bad ones along with the good ones for each arc helps to flesh out and add to that character's story. All the bad endings at once...yeah, that's a tough pill to swallow.
"Bernard. I would like to make one thing quite clear. Sir Humphrey is not God."
"Yes, Minister. Do you want to tell him or shall I?"
From Yes Minister
Episcia

Post by Episcia »

If you're getting the feels already, take a break with Shizune's path, and then you could continue with Hanako's or Rin's. Shizune's path is, personally, the lightest of the five, and makes for a good relief from the tidal feel wave that is Lilly, Rin, and Hanako.
WorldlyWiseman

Post by WorldlyWiseman »

There is a topical cream available if symptoms become extreme.
Hanako's favorite joke is The Aristocrats, but she never tells it because Lilly finds it really offensive. Instead, she practices her delivery in front of a mirror when she's alone. It's the only time she never stammers.
ArazelEternal

Post by ArazelEternal »

Hanako's and Lillys definitely cause the biggest feels out of any other paths. Emis comes next. Rin was too confusing and Shizune was almost devoid of emotion. After a bad case of the feels, just do what makes you feel good. Listen to music, play other games, drink tea, etc. Just save where you are and take a break, come back to it after the flood of emotions subside.

Lilly = Hanako, Emi, Rin, Shizune
I fell in love with Lilly and Hanako

You are not alone, and you are not strange. You are you, and everyone has damage. Be your Emiest.
Murex

Re: Hijacked by feels

Post by Murex »

ArazelEternal wrote: Maybe people do complain here a bit much about real life, but there is a separate thread for that now, Hanakos Broken Heart Club. I have posted there myself. Sometimes a person doesn't need a shrink to talk to to feel better. Sometimes just posting there depression and frustration there can help significantly. IT helped me a bit. And there are plenty of us who do not have the funds to be able to see an actual shrink anyway. So if it helps that much, whats so bad about it?
Absolutely nothing. I struggle with depression myself and understand the difficulties in seeing a therapist or psychiatrist. If this forum can help people with depression and related issues, that's awesome (I checked out Hanako's Broken Heart club the other day. It looked cool).
Camoufrage

Re: Hijacked by feels

Post by Camoufrage »

Murex wrote:
ArazelEternal wrote: Maybe people do complain here a bit much about real life, but there is a separate thread for that now, Hanakos Broken Heart Club. I have posted there myself. Sometimes a person doesn't need a shrink to talk to to feel better. Sometimes just posting there depression and frustration there can help significantly. IT helped me a bit. And there are plenty of us who do not have the funds to be able to see an actual shrink anyway. So if it helps that much, whats so bad about it?
Absolutely nothing. I struggle with depression myself and understand the difficulties in seeing a therapist or psychiatrist. If this forum can help people with depression and related issues, that's awesome (I checked out Hanako's Broken Heart club the other day. It looked cool).
Its the truth. Most therapists and psychiartrists arent helpful at all. Ive had quite a few, and it took me so long to finally find one that actually helped. They are all so robotic usually, sometimes in a creepy way. I know it isnt always 100% their choice to be that way, but still. If anyone has had a therapist or psychiatrist they know exactly what I mean.

Here people can be straight forward and help others without a big "professional" barrier, like the therapists and such. THAT is why people post their problems here.