The "feels" bazaar.

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Forever_ambivalent

Re: The "feels" bazaar.

Post by Forever_ambivalent »

Kibaro wrote:
Forever_ambivalent wrote:I would love to make a cake with Emi lecturing the eater that eating cake is bad in the most adorable of ways.
Sad that I don't have the ability to do it. I can do it but it would look pretty ugly and deformed. My sister could probably do it perfectly but I think she wouldn't like making crippled anime girl icing.

I could try doing a Katawa shoujo based candle. I'm not bad with candles.
Perhaps a Katawa shoujo tank :3
what craftsmanship skills do you posses exactly? :-? i'm intrigued...also, make your sister play KS, then you won't be able to stop her making that cake:))
Just a few odd hobbies that I do every now and than. I don't have much time to delve into them much though because of studies :(
I think if I spend some time, I could make a KS themed candle. I don't know how I would make it KS themed though. Carve the logo in? Make the colors KS themed? Put a picture of a KS girl inside the candle?

I will definitely make a Katawa Shoujo candle in a month or 2 but I need to know how to make it a Katawa Shoujo candle.
Kibaro

Post by Kibaro »

AaronIsCrunchy wrote:
Kibaro wrote: btw what's with your avatar picture:( just ... why? :(
WAHAHA xD It was from a drawing I did (the full one's in the Fan Art section), where I decided I wanted to recreate the girls of Yamaku in a kvlt black metal band :P
b-but my Lili ... :"(
ogorhan

Post by ogorhan »

Hello KS forums, so after playing KS and lurking almost a half year I finally decided it was time to join the boards. So here I am :lol:

I never "played" something like Katawa Shoujo before but after playing through it I instantly fell in love with it. It definitely had an emotional effect on me after playing it but It got better as time went on. I even read some of the fanfiction here and got the feels from them too, someting I never expected from just reading as I never was much into it.

Anyways to keep it short, I'm looking forward to see y'all in the forums, talking about this awesome VN.
しれー、しれぇー!、しれぇーってばー!ねー!、おーい、きこえてないのー?ぅおーい!

Tokitsukaze y u so cute.

Admiral of the sea and a stout defender of his kanmusu.
Sohtak

Post by Sohtak »

ogorhan wrote:Hello KS forums, so after playing KS and lurking almost a half year I finally decided it was time to join the boards. So here I am :lol:

I never "played" something like Katawa Shoujo before but after playing through it I instantly fell in love with it. It definitely had an emotional effect on me after playing it but It got better as time went on. I even read some of the fanfiction here and got the feels from them too, someting I never expected from just reading as I never was much into it.

Anyways to keep it short, I'm looking forward to see y'all in the forums, talking about this awesome VN.
Yay another person to join the forums!

It's good to know I'm not the only one late to this amazing party, I was feeling alone in that fact :P

Also another Hanako fan! The truest of fans :P
Kibaro

Post by Kibaro »

ogorhan wrote:Hello KS forums, so after playing KS and lurking almost a half year I finally decided it was time to join the boards. So here I am :lol:

Welcome aBOARD mate! :D happy feeling ^.^
Potato

Post by Potato »

AaronIsCrunchy wrote:
Sohtak wrote:
Edit: Oh GOD there is a Hanako flavored Tea. Oh lord...lifetime of Hanako tea here I come
The Chinese have made it for centuries. It's called lapsang souchong ;)

I kinda want a katawa shoujo birthday cake now. Of course, that would mean explaining to my family or friends what it is, and that I play it, and that I want a heart shaped cake with a plaster on it, which I think is too much to explain in one go :P
Just get a lemon cake.
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.
Kibaro

Post by Kibaro »

Potato wrote: Just get a lemon cake.
Emi Lemon Cake...mmh yeah
Last edited by Kibaro on Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sohtak

Post by Sohtak »

Thinking about it, What kind of flavor cake would Hanako be? Things like Emi are easy.

If I remember...the only things she really ate in her story were Rice, Some fruit and a Sandwich with tea.

I guess fruitcake could work..
Kibaro

Post by Kibaro »

Sohtak wrote:Thinking about it, What kind of flavor cake would Hanako be? Things like Emi are easy.

If I remember...the only things she really ate in her story were Rice, Some fruit and a Sandwich with tea.

i want to be mean and say bacon cake, but please take it as a joke.

a cake in shape of a chessboard or a book might go well:D the flavor idk, fruitcake does seem she would like:)
Potato

Post by Potato »

Sohtak wrote:Thinking about it, What kind of flavor cake would Hanako be? Things like Emi are easy.

Are you suggesting that Hanako is a disgusting abomination that everyone desperately pawns off on other people to get rid of her?
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.
Kibaro

Post by Kibaro »

Potato wrote:

Are you suggesting that Hanako is a disgusting abomination that everyone desperately pawns off on other people to get rid of her?
that's not funny...i found the hanako bacon thing to be a comunity joke so i just said it, don't need to get offensive everytime you see me say something you know, also you're putting words in my mouth...not cool
Sohtak

Post by Sohtak »

Kibaro wrote:

i want to be mean and say bacon cake, but please take it as a joke.

a cake in shape of a chessboard or a book might go well:D the flavor idk, fruitcake does seem she would like:)
I think that's settled then :P

A KS cake with a picture of Hanako on it and it tastes like Fruitcake.

Now to make it a reality lol
CoffeeDrive

Post by CoffeeDrive »

Kibaro wrote:
Potato wrote:

that's not funny...i found the hanako bacon thing to be a comunity joke so i just said it, don't need to get offensive everytime you see me say something you know, also you're putting words in my mouth...not cool
Hes joking man. He's insulting fruitcake.
== Cyclaptop [~Cyclamate@86.90.200.214] has quit [Client Quit]
<MishaBot> Aww... I miss Cyclaptop... :(
<Retrograde> Shut up Misha, you whore
<Retrograde> You say that about everyone

Yuudachi Kai Ni Is superior ShipGirl
Kibaro

Post by Kibaro »

Potato wrote:
that's not funny...i found the hanako bacon thing to be a comunity joke so i just said it, don't need to get offensive everytime you see me say something you know, also you're putting words in my mouth...not cool, also i'm pretty sure you quoted the wrong person since what he said doesn't come of as anything offensive
Last edited by Kibaro on Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Potato

Post by Potato »

Kibaro wrote:
Potato wrote:

...Hello and welcome to the internet. Kindly purchase a fucking sense of humor at the door.

And was I even talking to you? I'm pretty sure I wasn't. What's this "everytime you see me say something" nonsense? I was talking to Sohtak. I quoted him, even. You were not a factor. I didn't see you say anything and I wouldn't be compelled to offend you even if I had. You are far from being that important to me so kindly calm your shit, alright? Now whatever your problem is, I'm really just not that interested in it, so this exchange is going to stop here and we're all gonna be happy pals from now onward. 'Kay? 'Kay.

Hi, I'm a potato. :mrgreen:
Last edited by Potato on Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.