The "feels" bazaar.

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters
User avatar
CoffeeDrive
Posts: 617
Joined: Mon May 05, 2014 4:01 pm

Re: The "feels" bazaar.

Post by CoffeeDrive » Fri May 09, 2014 2:05 am

bhtooefr wrote:Make the right choices beforehand, and you don't have to give up at the track scene.

Just saying.
But then you have to ditch Emi at lunch and that's probably more heartbreaking for spunky
== Cyclaptop [~Cyclamate@86.90.200.214] has quit [Client Quit]
<MishaBot> Aww... I miss Cyclaptop... :(
<Retrograde> Shut up Misha, you whore
<Retrograde> You say that about everyone

Yuudachi Kai Ni Is superior ShipGirl

User avatar
brythain
Posts: 3495
Joined: Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:58 pm
Location: East Asia
Contact:

Re: The "feels" bazaar.

Post by brythain » Fri May 09, 2014 2:15 am

SpunkySix wrote:In case you haven't guessed, due to the general pressure of the forum, especially a certain root, and because of my own curiosity, I've caved and begun Act 1 all over again. It's truly bizarre being back where it all started again, and it's even weirder "meeting" everybody again.
I remember having my heart broken at least five times. And then doing it all over again because whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger blah blah… now I must be completely heartless. Best wishes for your endeavour—with an Emi like that, who needs friends? :)
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)

Guest Poster
Posts: 1266
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:42 am

Re: The "feels" bazaar.

Post by Guest Poster » Fri May 09, 2014 1:39 pm

Most people do, I wager, seeing that Emi's...like...not real.
Sisterhood: True Edition. Hanako epilogue I wrote. Now expanded with additional chapters.

User avatar
dewelar
Posts: 1228
Joined: Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:09 pm
Location: The Fifth Thing

Re: The "feels" bazaar.

Post by dewelar » Fri May 09, 2014 4:35 pm

Guest Poster once again displays legendary immunity to bad puns. :D
Rin is orthogonal to everything.
Stuff I've written: Developments, a continuation of Lilly's (bad? neutral?) ending - COMPLETE!

User avatar
Comrade
Posts: 1248
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:29 am
Location: Micheal Levi's lyre is real good yo

Re: The "feels" bazaar.

Post by Comrade » Fri May 09, 2014 4:41 pm

dewelar wrote:Guest Poster once again displays legendary immunity to bad puns. :D
A pun? Where?
Founder and cheif librarian ofThe Yamaku Library, A Fan Fiction Archive
Vice president of the Yamaku Book Club
Sea wrote:Comrade, as Khan Bek has convinced me to give Democracy a try.
"French are just Spanish Germans, therefore Mexicans."
An American, 2014

User avatar
forgetmenot
Posts: 375
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:33 pm
Location: Pacific Northwest.

Re: The "feels" bazaar.

Post by forgetmenot » Fri May 09, 2014 4:54 pm

The original idiom is, "With friends like these, who needs enemies?"

Emi sounds phonetically similar to enemies. So it's a play on that.

User avatar
dewelar
Posts: 1228
Joined: Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:09 pm
Location: The Fifth Thing

Re: The "feels" bazaar.

Post by dewelar » Fri May 09, 2014 4:57 pm

forgetmenot wrote:The original idiom is, "With friends like these, who needs enemies?"

Emi sounds phonetically similar to enemies. So it's a play on that.
Or, more precisely, "an-Emi" :) .
Rin is orthogonal to everything.
Stuff I've written: Developments, a continuation of Lilly's (bad? neutral?) ending - COMPLETE!

User avatar
Comrade
Posts: 1248
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:29 am
Location: Micheal Levi's lyre is real good yo

Re: The "feels" bazaar.

Post by Comrade » Fri May 09, 2014 5:00 pm

dewelar wrote:
forgetmenot wrote:The original idiom is, "With friends like these, who needs enemies?"

Emi sounds phonetically similar to enemies. So it's a play on that.
Or, more precisely, "an-Emi" :) .
I am slightly embaressed i missed that :oops:
Oh well :lol:
Founder and cheif librarian ofThe Yamaku Library, A Fan Fiction Archive
Vice president of the Yamaku Book Club
Sea wrote:Comrade, as Khan Bek has convinced me to give Democracy a try.
"French are just Spanish Germans, therefore Mexicans."
An American, 2014

User avatar
forgetmenot
Posts: 375
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:33 pm
Location: Pacific Northwest.

Re: The "feels" bazaar.

Post by forgetmenot » Fri May 09, 2014 5:08 pm

dewelar wrote:
forgetmenot wrote:The original idiom is, "With friends like these, who needs enemies?"

Emi sounds phonetically similar to enemies. So it's a play on that.
Or, more precisely, "an-Emi" :) .
Oh, crap. Meant to include that. I guess that's what I get for commenting on my phone. :roll:

Guest Poster
Posts: 1266
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:42 am

Re: The "feels" bazaar.

Post by Guest Poster » Fri May 09, 2014 5:33 pm

I should get myself a swear jar for these kinds of things. I'd contain a pretty penny by now, most likely.
Sisterhood: True Edition. Hanako epilogue I wrote. Now expanded with additional chapters.

poopooface
Posts: 130
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:42 pm
Location: Deptford, NJ, US

Re: The "feels" bazaar.

Post by poopooface » Sat May 10, 2014 1:39 am

Looking at all the now inactive users that once frequented this thread upsets me, because I know within a few months' time, I'll forget KS as well. :cry:
Hanako>Lilly>Emi>Rin>Shizune

User avatar
Hisao&Hanako<3
Posts: 554
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:33 pm
Location: United States

Re: The "feels" bazaar.

Post by Hisao&Hanako<3 » Sat May 10, 2014 2:06 am

I've probably got the longest record. It's been over a year and a half and every day at work, KS music keeps me refreshed. It's become a great "baseline" for my life.

User avatar
Potato
Posts: 1906
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:49 pm

Re: The "feels" bazaar.

Post by Potato » Sat May 10, 2014 2:04 pm

poopooface wrote:Looking at all the now inactive users that once frequented this thread upsets me, because I know within a few months' time, I'll forget KS as well. :cry:
How do you know that? Are you a psychic?

If not, why set up a negative expectation? You're only upsetting yourself. :P
Last edited by Potato on Sat May 10, 2014 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.

User avatar
forgetmenot
Posts: 375
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:33 pm
Location: Pacific Northwest.

Re: The "feels" bazaar.

Post by forgetmenot » Sat May 10, 2014 2:16 pm

poopooface wrote:Looking at all the now inactive users that once frequented this thread upsets me, because I know within a few months' time, I'll forget KS as well. :cry:
I wouldn't necessarily believe that. I've been here for over a year, and I know some other regulars on the forum who have been here a lot longer than that. Stick around! I haven't regretted it.

User avatar
Velitation
Posts: 89
Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:19 am
Location: Canada

Re: The "feels" bazaar.

Post by Velitation » Sat May 10, 2014 8:27 pm

I think most people who read KS won't forget it. People move on or get busy, and many probably don't know this forum exists. Just the way things go.
[fahsign]Velitation[/fahsign] Remember, it's just a game.

Post Reply