The "feels" bazaar.

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters
Pandas
Posts: 82
Joined: Thu May 01, 2014 3:28 pm

Re: Hanako (no spoilers)

Post by Pandas » Thu May 01, 2014 5:20 pm

Gah. I feel like i need to stop bumping my own thread, but it's literally eating me away inside.
It makes me want to cry to know that i feels like 2 days with a FICTIONAL character on a video game is better than ANYONE i'll ever meet. It really does.

I've honestly cried a few times and when Hanako's GOOD ending happened. i cried. i figured of happiness. Now im crying of sadness because i honestly don't want it to end... I want to see her be happy and go on. Become someone great...

I'm addicted to the game, and I don't want to play yet it's so good...
I've only seen Hanako's endings and I literally feel guilty when i want to try and do another girl's storyline.. i feel GUILT, because of a FICTIONAL character..
Knowing that Hanako is alone and sad... even if it's a game... I'm the kind of guy who feels bad when someone can't get what they want...

The way Hanako is is alot like me and my girlfriend (as posted above)
So as i progress through her storyline I see myself... my girlfriend... but i feel she's all better than it... I feel if i could have a girl like that i'd be happy.

It's honestly all so embarrassing to admit it all, and i'm trying to hold myself back because i don't just want to make a giant scene over the internet. And have people possibly criticize me... This is hard to do.. I'm honestly tearing up even trying to write this.
I'm nervous and scared and want the feeling of addiction to this character to go away...
Seeing people happy (in the game, or anywhere really) makes me cry... happy tears for them... and seeing Hanako slowly become closer and closer and the improvements... it all makes me happy...
And to have that ripped away... it makes me sad.

I figured it was just the initial good book feeling but after days and days i feel sad... and alone... I just want to have someone as good as her. Or any of them for that matter..

i realize it's a game and meant to make dreams come true but when love and helping is literally my passion... what do i do when that's all ripped away...
the "perfect" girls are ripped away and im stuck...
They're fake but knowing no one that good will come along kills me inside.
People lie, cheat, and act fake and all i want is someone who won't do all this things...
Who will keep me happy...
And yes... Hanako had a toxic effect on Hisao for awhile... but she grew out of it.. Making him happier than he's ever been. And it's made him strong. They are so close and it's obvious they'd never cheat and things like that... I just want that life.. i do... and it kills me not too...
I just want someone to help... but i have the odd feeling it's just not that easy.
I'm gonna stop before I put too much out there and get judged... I don't want people to know me so well who i can''t truly trust.
But i'm going to post this simply because... maybe someone CAN help...

User avatar
Munchenhausen
Posts: 1874
Joined: Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:43 am
Location: Leicester, UK

Re: Hanako (no spoilers)

Post by Munchenhausen » Thu May 01, 2014 5:21 pm

Pandas wrote:No one wants to help me :c
I swear this isnt a troll ;-;
It's not that nobody wants to help you, but this kind of post is rather common on these here forums

Best thing you can do, pal, is Buck Up and play the rest of the game ;)
You'll be addicted, sure. Hell, there's a reason I'm still frequenting these forums. Just don't let it interrupt with your normal social life and you should be fine ;D

Seriosuly though, you need to chill out.
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon

User avatar
SpunkySix
Posts: 2858
Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:03 pm
Location: Lost in thought... somewhere.

Re: Hanako (no spoilers)

Post by SpunkySix » Thu May 01, 2014 5:24 pm

It can be tough, you just gotta work through it, and it goes away with time. I felt the same way after I finished, but with Emi. Because she's better and stuff.

#ComeAtMeBro
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"

Pandas
Posts: 82
Joined: Thu May 01, 2014 3:28 pm

Re: Hanako (no spoilers)

Post by Pandas » Thu May 01, 2014 5:24 pm

Munchenhausen wrote:
Pandas wrote:No one wants to help me :c
I swear this isnt a troll ;-;
It's not that nobody wants to help you, but this kind of post is rather common on these here forums

Best thing you can do, pal, is Buck Up and play the rest of the game ;)
You'll be addicted, sure. Hell, there's a reason I'm still frequenting these forums. Just don't let it interrupt with your normal social life and you should be fine ;D

Seriosuly though, you need to chill out.
I'm gonna finish the game in hopes that i'll just forget about the fact that it's just all fictional and that it doesn't even matter.
Is it recommended to play on skip mode after beating it?

Pandas
Posts: 82
Joined: Thu May 01, 2014 3:28 pm

Re: Hanako (no spoilers)

Post by Pandas » Thu May 01, 2014 5:27 pm

SpunkySix wrote:It can be tough, you just gotta work through it, and it goes away with time. I felt the same way after I finished, but with Emi. Because she's better and stuff.

#ComeAtMeBro
Woah woah woah.
WE ALL HAVE OUR OWN OPINIONS ;-;

Hanako is the best.
Emi is my second favorite (ironically)

The bouncy happy side of Emi is cute.
And the dark mysterious side of Hanako is just far beyond it in my opinion.
Not trusting those who don't know much about her. Alot of her makes me happy.
Her sad side is a side im used to seeing due to certain people in my life.
But her happy side makes me smile.
#HanakoIsWin

User avatar
Munchenhausen
Posts: 1874
Joined: Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:43 am
Location: Leicester, UK

Re: Hanako (no spoilers)

Post by Munchenhausen » Thu May 01, 2014 5:27 pm

I'm not the best guy to ask
I've played through once and I haven't touched it since

I'm the kind of guy who doesn't watch a movie more than once because I already know what happens :P
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon

Pandas
Posts: 82
Joined: Thu May 01, 2014 3:28 pm

Re: Hanako (no spoilers)

Post by Pandas » Thu May 01, 2014 5:30 pm

Munchenhausen wrote:I'm not the best guy to ask
I've played through once and I haven't touched it since

I'm the kind of guy who doesn't watch a movie more than once because I already know what happens :P
Im the same way but i'm trying my best to be interested in alot of the other story lines.
Especially if it helps me get over all this BS.

User avatar
Munchenhausen
Posts: 1874
Joined: Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:43 am
Location: Leicester, UK

Re: Hanako (no spoilers)

Post by Munchenhausen » Thu May 01, 2014 5:32 pm

Pandas wrote:
Munchenhausen wrote:I'm not the best guy to ask
I've played through once and I haven't touched it since

I'm the kind of guy who doesn't watch a movie more than once because I already know what happens :P
Im the same way but i'm trying my best to be interested in alot of the other story lines.
Especially if it helps me get over all this BS.
The storylines will do their job
they'll hook ya :)
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon

Pandas
Posts: 82
Joined: Thu May 01, 2014 3:28 pm

Re: Hanako (no spoilers)

Post by Pandas » Thu May 01, 2014 5:34 pm

Haha, i assumed as much.
Hopefully not as much as Hanako considering none of the other characters other then Emi has any sort of relation to my real life experiences.
But i'm sure i'll get partially hooked anyway. D:

User avatar
RandomPerson
Posts: 117
Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:51 am

Re: Hanako (no spoilers)

Post by RandomPerson » Thu May 01, 2014 5:45 pm

Bit random but this reminds me when I first got hooked . I got katawa shoujo as a highly recommended game from a freind. I realised what it was after reading a few reviews on it but they said it was a porn game about cripples, I made fun of my freind for weeks, then karma was a bitch and broke my arm ( well karma in the form of one of the fattest rugby players I've ever seen) and I was bed ridden for a few days ( might have made out it was worse than it was to my boss but oh well) and I was soo bored by the last day and I'd basically ran out of porn. So I thought I'd try katawa shoujo thinking I'd be able to get off quick and leave it, at the very least take the mick out of my freind for a while, and you can gues what happened next. I was actually in love with the game and have apologised everyday I see the guy who recommended it to me. Turns out he only recommended it to me because there was a girl that had heterochromia (or has he but it "that wiered eye thing you have) and didn't think I'd actually like it....
"Ohana means family, and family means nobody gets left behind. But if you want to leave fine. Just know that I'll never forget you." - lelo and stitch

"What you talking 'bout tezuka" - Gary Coleman (RIP)

Ritter Delorges
Posts: 59
Joined: Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:51 pm
Location: Germany

Re: Hanako (no spoilers)

Post by Ritter Delorges » Thu May 01, 2014 5:48 pm

Pandas wrote:Hanako is the best.
Emi is my second favorite (ironically)

The bouncy happy side of Emi is cute.
And the dark mysterious side of Hanako is just far beyond it in my opinion.
Not trusting those who don't know much about her. Alot of her makes me happy.
Her sad side is a side im used to seeing due to certain people in my life.
But her happy side makes me smile.
#HanakoIsWin
Do I understand correctly that you haven't played the other routes yet and you are going by what you have seen in Act 1?

Play them. I am not saying that you are wrong, but there is so much more. Even the occasional glimpse of Hanako.

Pandas
Posts: 82
Joined: Thu May 01, 2014 3:28 pm

Re: Hanako (no spoilers)

Post by Pandas » Thu May 01, 2014 5:51 pm

Ritter Delorges wrote:
Pandas wrote:Hanako is the best.
Emi is my second favorite (ironically)

The bouncy happy side of Emi is cute.
And the dark mysterious side of Hanako is just far beyond it in my opinion.
Not trusting those who don't know much about her. Alot of her makes me happy.
Her sad side is a side im used to seeing due to certain people in my life.
But her happy side makes me smile.
#HanakoIsWin
Do I understand correctly that you haven't played the other routes yet and you are going by what you have seen in Act 1?

Play them. I am not saying that you are wrong, but there is so much more. Even the occasional glimpse of Hanako.

I have played Hanako route and no ones else because of the (very stupid) guilty feeling.
But as i post more and more on these forums i feel not so alone and it makes me want to play more. I'm feeling a little better.
Who's route do you recommend next.
I'm thinking Emi, or Lily, but i'm afraid the Lily route will bring me straight back to Hanako and make me feel like shit all over again.

User avatar
forgetmenot
Posts: 375
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:33 pm
Location: Pacific Northwest.

Re: Hanako (no spoilers)

Post by forgetmenot » Thu May 01, 2014 5:53 pm

Pandas wrote:I have played Hanako route and no ones else because of the (very stupid) guilty feeling.
But as i post more and more on these forums i feel not so alone and it makes me want to play more. I'm feeling a little better.
Who's route do you recommend next.
I'm thinking Emi, or Lily, but i'm afraid the Lily route will bring me straight back to Hanako and make me feel like shit all over again.
If I were you, I'd let it happen organically. There's several obvious choices you can make that will lead you to different girls, but I really wouldn't think about it too much.

Also until such time as you complete all five routes it'd be advisable to tread lightly 'round these here forums. Spoilers abound.

Pandas
Posts: 82
Joined: Thu May 01, 2014 3:28 pm

Re: Hanako (no spoilers)

Post by Pandas » Thu May 01, 2014 5:55 pm

forgetmenot wrote:
Pandas wrote:I have played Hanako route and no ones else because of the (very stupid) guilty feeling.
But as i post more and more on these forums i feel not so alone and it makes me want to play more. I'm feeling a little better.
Who's route do you recommend next.
I'm thinking Emi, or Lily, but i'm afraid the Lily route will bring me straight back to Hanako and make me feel like shit all over again.
If I were you, I'd let it happen organically. There's several obvious choices you can make that will lead you to different girls, but I really wouldn't think about it too much.

Also until such time as you complete all five routes it'd be advisable to tread lightly 'round these here forums. Spoilers abound.
Well Hanako route will be the most organic evertime.
Emi being next.
So emi it is.
Is it recommended to do skip mode since i've beaten the Hanako route already and don't want to see the useless things of seen orrrrr?

User avatar
RandomPerson
Posts: 117
Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:51 am

Re: Hanako (no spoilers)

Post by RandomPerson » Thu May 01, 2014 5:59 pm

Look I think you should go for emis but really... Don't push it. If you go hard for a girl it REALLY hurts to get their bad end. So just don't go all guns blazing because this game can be a very cruel mistress. It's best to just do what you would do normally( just don't pick the same answers as last time.) at let what happens happen. Otherwise the pain your feeling now will be replaced with recourse and even when you get the good ending it won't feel the same. I know it happens
"Ohana means family, and family means nobody gets left behind. But if you want to leave fine. Just know that I'll never forget you." - lelo and stitch

"What you talking 'bout tezuka" - Gary Coleman (RIP)

Post Reply