Shail

Re: The "feels" bazaar.

Post by Shail »

:|

tfw you will never get to cheer Emi on for her track meet
tfw you will never get to help Shizune with student council work
tfw you will never get to comfort little Hanako when she needs a hug
tfw you will never get confused to hell from talking to Rin
tfw you will never get to chase down the plane to keep Lilly from moving to Scotland

tfw you realize that you're holding your breath in life, waiting for things that will never happen, to the point you start forgetting the life you already have.

mfw I cried for the first time in 8 years because of how lonely I felt after playing KS

mfw I realize how alone I truly am, and how much I've missed in life by being anti-social
mfw I realize that my high school days are over, the magical years of HS that I watch in my anime will never come back to me

mfw I realize that I envy a guy, in a video game, who has a nearly-fatal heart condition, and goes to school with people who have disabilities
mfw I realize that I would give everything away, to trade places with a cripple...
~I hate endings~ Fan fiction is the only way to keep KS alive!
~The only good ending is a sequel~
~Want to know why I REALLY fucking hate endings? Mirai Nikki Want to know why I love epilogues? Watch the Mirai Nikki OVA
~Mirai Nikki: A perfect example of endings I hate~
Hanako -> Rin -> Shizune -> ? -> ?
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Shail wrote::|

tfw you will never get to chase down the plane to keep Lilly from moving to Scotland

tfw you realize that you're holding your breath in life, waiting for things that will never happen, to the point you start forgetting the life you already have.

mfw I cried for the first time in 8 years because of how lonely I felt after playing KS

mfw I realize how alone I truly am, and how much I've missed in life by being anti-social
mfw I realize that my high school days are over, the magical years of HS that I watch in my anime will never come back to me

mfw I realize that I envy a guy, in a video game, who has a nearly-fatal heart condition, and goes to school with people who have disabilities
mfw I realize that I would give everything away, to trade places with a cripple...

There's a lot of truth in what you say my friend.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Firewind

Post by Firewind »

Yeah, I felt like that for a month or so after playing KS, now it's just slightly better. But it's still there. The feels. Forever.
Everyone hides who they are at least some of their time. Sometimes you bury that part of yourself so deeply that you have to be reminded it's there at all. And sometimes you just want to forget who you are all together.
Comrade

Post by Comrade »

that's how I felt the past few months after KS. Thankfully, a good friend of mine pulled me out of that feeling. I owe him so much.
Founder and cheif librarian ofThe Yamaku Library, A Fan Fiction Archive
Vice president of the Yamaku Book Club
Sea wrote:Comrade, as Khan Bek has convinced me to give Democracy a try.
"French are just Spanish Germans, therefore Mexicans."
An American, 2014
hitman555z

Post by hitman555z »

dude, why. just why did you have to drive the feels even deeper. :(
no hidden message in here
Akem Manah

Post by Akem Manah »

Think about the feels like this, everyone who wants a KS2. If you got the good endings, then whichever girl you got with is probably still with you. I like to think that they got together, had children, and generally lived happily ever after.
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Akem Manah wrote:Think about the feels like this, everyone who wants a KS2. If you got the good endings, then whichever girl you got with is probably still with you. I like to think that they got together, had children, and generally lived happily ever after.
Pretty much. If we did get a KS2 it would have to involve a new cast, or at least feature the secondary characters.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Akem Manah wrote:Think about the feels like this, everyone who wants a KS2. If you got the good endings, then whichever girl you got with is probably still with you. I like to think that they got together, had children, and generally lived happily ever after.
Everyone likes to think that but that's not particularly realistic.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Xanatos wrote:

Fuck realism.
Sabin

Post by Sabin »

Agreed. With the main girls, we've seen all we really need to.

But I want more Akira. She's too good of a character to just be on the sidelines.
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

If I'm playing WoW, yeah. But, I'm proud that KS gave a realistic account of both the challenges the physically disabled faces, and that they have the same needs the average folks have.
"Nothing is beneath man. Everything is permitted."

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

pandaphil wrote:
Xanatos wrote:

Fuck realism.
...Then why did you even play KS? It's among the more realistic offerings of its genre, which is exactly why assuming the "happily ever after" cliche is even more ridiculous than usual. :lol:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Otzee

What's going on..

Post by Otzee »

This game screws with my head.. All these mixed feelings after completing a majority of arcs. I don't know whether to recommend this or protect people from It, it seems like something everyone should experience but It's changed my life in ways I didn't think it would and not entirely for the better... Makes me kinda want to cry myself to sleep, reality suddenly seems depressing. I'm going to assume because its the amazing writing and presentation of the stories, how involved the reader gets and how people can relate. But I don't know, I want to talk to someone about it but I honestly think no one would close to me would really understand.
We are all just a bunch of broken fools anyway..
BrinkOfGlory

Post by BrinkOfGlory »

Just got Lilly's good ending.
Feels everywhere.
Oddball

Re: What's going on..

Post by Oddball »

We are all just a bunch of broken fools anyway..
Isn't everybody?
Not Dead Yet