The "feels" bazaar.

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Xanatos

Re: The "feels" bazaar.

Post by Xanatos »

mateh1 wrote:hey hey hey~
It's nearly Hanako's birthday~ what should we do? :D
nothing, I suppose.. she doesn't like it, right? :(
I've purchased the materials necessary to make chocolate bacon. (I'd do that anyway but the timing is too great here. XD)
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
mateh1

Post by mateh1 »

Xanatos wrote:
I've purchased the materials necessary to make chocolate bacon. (I'd do that anyway but the timing is too great here. XD)
chocolate bacon? wow, you guys are REALLY into bacon.. :shock:
Can you face your fears?
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

mateh1 wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
Sweet and Salty (or Smokey in the case of good bacon), it's actually quite a good flavour combination.
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

mateh1 wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
Ever heard of J&D? They got bacon popcorn (amazing stuff), lollipops, soap, mints, nine varieties of bacon salt, gravy, soda, ranch, mayo, coffins, envelopes, sunflower seeds, shake n' bake, lip balm, croutons, lubricant (for MASSAGES, though it is usable for Emi-ish scenarios xD)...They exist to baconize all things in the multiverse. :lol: And now bacon hot dogs are a thing, not to mention the oh-so-goddamn-delicious bacon maple donut...

Yes. People really love bacon. :lol: And who can blame them? It's fatty, salty, smoky, savory, sweet (depending on variety and/or preparation). You can fry it, grill it, sautee it, jerk it, chocolate it, roll/weave it into wacky edible art...And according to Wikipedia, it's naturally addictive.

Still awaiting bacon toothpaste and/or mouthwash. I'm not a huge fan of mint, bubblegum, or cinnamon so the dental industry needs new tastes. :lol:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
mateh1

Post by mateh1 »

Xanatos wrote:
mateh1 wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
Ever heard of J&D? They got bacon popcorn (amazing stuff), lollipops, soap, mints, nine varieties of bacon salt, gravy, soda, ranch, mayo, coffins, envelopes, sunflower seeds, shake n' bake, lip balm, croutons, lubricant (for MASSAGES, though it is usable for Emi-ish scenarios xD)...They exist to baconize all things in the multiverse. :lol: And now bacon hot dogs are a thing, not to mention the oh-so-goddamn-delicious bacon maple donut...

Yes. People really love bacon. :lol: And who can blame them? It's fatty, salty, smoky, savory, sweet (depending on variety and/or preparation). You can fry it, grill it, sautee it, jerk it, chocolate it, roll/weave it into wacky edible art...And according to Wikipedia, it's naturally addictive.

Still awaiting bacon toothpaste and/or mouthwash. I'm not a huge fan of mint, bubblegum, or cinnamon so the dental industry needs new tastes. :lol:
bacon soap? :shock:
CONFESSION! I never tasted bacon before.. they don't have those here.. :cry:
Can you face your fears?
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

mateh1 wrote:they don't have those here.. :cry:
They don't have pigs? Such an empty life... :lol:
mateh1

Post by mateh1 »

Xanatos wrote:
well, they HAVE pigs here, but not bacon.. :(
Can you face your fears?
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

mateh1 wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
Tell them to eat its belly then.

You must live in a truly nightmarish land. Dem feels. XD
mateh1

Post by mateh1 »

Xanatos wrote:
mateh1 wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
Tell them to eat its belly then.

You must live in a truly nightmarish land. Dem feels. XD
yeah, I hate this place.. :cry:
Can you face your fears?
SpecimenSix

Post by SpecimenSix »

Xanatos wrote:Ever heard of J&D? They got bacon popcorn (amazing stuff), lollipops, soap, mints, nine varieties of bacon salt, gravy, soda, ranch, mayo, coffins, envelopes, sunflower seeds, shake n' bake, lip balm, croutons, lubricant (for MASSAGES, though it is usable for Emi-ish scenarios xD)...They exist to baconize all things in the multiverse. :lol: And now bacon hot dogs are a thing, not to mention the oh-so-goddamn-delicious bacon maple donut...

Sorry for the delay, I got a bit tied up with something and forgot to point out before. But I think you're in luck Xan. I'm almost positive I remember hearing about bacon flavored toothpaste for sale somewhere.
I am bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There is no one I would rather be than me.
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

Epic Meal Time.com will probably be developing its own version. Also, I think the Sushi Pizza is good enough to be her birthday pizza.
"Nothing is beneath man. Everything is permitted."

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
Seeker91

Post by Seeker91 »

Hello, joined the forums kinda late, I feel a bit bad about that....
Well, I can definitely say that when I finished the game some time ago, I had quite a heavy load of feels, I got a bit over them later on but they keep resurfacing from time to time for some reason, usually in periods when I feel down...
On the first chance I get i will replay the game to complete it again though. I also suggested it to a friend to give me his own opinion about it, and to share the feelings too.
"The things that I want", by Hanako Ikezawa. A chocolate bar. A cup of tea. For the sun to shine. I want to sleep to forget. To change the past. My parents and skin back. Unlimited chess pieces and a license to skip turns. Right then, more than anything, I wanted him.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Seeker91 wrote:Hello, joined the forums kinda late, I feel a bit bad about that....
Well, I can definitely say that when I finished the game some time ago, I had quite a heavy load of feels, I got a bit over them later on but they keep resurfacing from time to time for some reason, usually in periods when I feel down...
On the first chance I get i will replay the game to complete it again though. I also suggested it to a friend to give me his own opinion about it, and to share the feelings too.
When you feel down, just think back to all the good times, like Hanako yelling at you. :mrgreen:
MegaMoto

Post by MegaMoto »

I'm in a really feely mood today after watching the second half of Clannad after story. Didn't help that shortly after when I turned on my Ipod painful history started playing.
Seeker91

Post by Seeker91 »

Xanatos wrote:
Seeker91 wrote:Hello, joined the forums kinda late, I feel a bit bad about that....
When you feel down, just think back to all the good times, like Hanako yelling at you. :mrgreen:
Yeah, I should have brought more chocolate with me then... :? But seriously yeah, maybe I should really focus on the good times. To clarify, my feels where of the classic ''catharsis and melancholy'' type... Maybe I should look more into myself to find what it is that I am still needing...
"The things that I want", by Hanako Ikezawa. A chocolate bar. A cup of tea. For the sun to shine. I want to sleep to forget. To change the past. My parents and skin back. Unlimited chess pieces and a license to skip turns. Right then, more than anything, I wanted him.